Any TNA fans here?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Q oNe A, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q oNe A

Q oNe A R.I.P. Point Game.

ANYWAY!

The point of this wasn't to debate on wrestling, it was to brag about my tickets and see if anyone else was going to this.
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Yeah, make sure to tell us how great it was to see Sting live, even though he won't actually be there, and a couple of 5 minute X-Division matches.
    test
  3. abztrakt

The problem is that these guys aren't bringing up the ratings at all. And if you believe that they're going to push the X-Division guys when they get two hours, you're a sucker. Two hours won't mean the Shelley, Sabin, Daniels, Senshi, Lethal, etc. get a push. It means they finally get to give Matt Morgan and Test their proper push, sign A-Train and debut Ricky Banderas to feud with Abyss. The X-Division will still just get squashed in two minutes by the washed-up WWE rejects and get 8-12 minutes to put on a nice little PPV opening match before the wrestlers they're serious about stink up the rest of the PPV.
    test
  4. umaga vs samoa joe

RATINGS!

hey guy read that thread a couple pages back i think it said there fading out the x devision.. with proof to back it up.. hell just turn on the tv for proof

if spike tv wants TNA 2 hours then why did jeff and dixie carter have a meeting with some bullshit fox news channel? how do you explain that?.. WWE would love to go to 3 hours, why you think they are making these absurd story lines... USA loves that shit.. if you don't believe me that TNA is going no where just ask NWA.. did they not stop ties with them because they didn't know what the fuck they where doing with there title? hmm.. NWA is the most respectable company outside of WWE and for them to realize TNA is going to hell really means something. i say fuck yo tickets... a free admission to davis arena every week means more to me lol
    test
  5. abztrakt

Vince doesn't want 3 hour Raws, USA does. Vince would prefer Raw to only be 90 minutes instead of two hours. It's the network that pushes them to have these three hour specials.
    TNA chose to cut ties with the NWA because NWA wanted them to pay some fees for running shows in other NWA territories or some shit and TNA figured they didn't need the NWA anwyway. Honestly, the NWA doesn't mean shit anyway and hasn't since WCW split from them.
    The thing about phasing out the X-Division was a rumor, but it might as well be true since they obviously don't give a fuck about them anywy.
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

u knew the x-division was going 2 hell once they had aj turn heal
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Aj was a heel before though in the past. I actually prefer him as a heel it actually gives him personality, same goes with Sabin
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

I think that instead of signing Sting and some of these other WWE guys like Test, Tomko and such would've been better spent on Chris Jericho. Jericho would've even been a better signing then Angle
    test
  9. There Was A Rumor That NWA Split Because They Didn't Like What TNA Was Doing With There Title.. Like Giving It To Guys That Just Come In From WWE And Putting The Other Stars In The Shadow..I Heard There Was Heat When NWA Found Out They Where Handing It To Angle.. I Mean I Know This Shits Fake But Atleast They Could Be Creative And Have The Dudes Earn It..
    test
  10. abztrakt

Besides that, AJ hasn't really been part of the X-Division in a long time, other than his one random title reign last year or earlier this year or whatever.
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i meant as chrsitains bitch.. sorry

but i like sabin as heel.

has cm punk ever been a heel( besides when he was with raven) cuz he reminds me of sabin as a face.if it wasnt 4 his moves he would just be boring
    test
  12. Macabrelli

Macabrelli Chief Quasi Quasar

I still can't believe that they're misusing Nash.

He was the only good part of the show.
    test
  13. abztrakt

Yeah, forget using Nash to get one of the two best tag teams in the world over, we need him for more wacky Kurt Angle comedy!
    test
  14. abztrakt

Punk had one of the best heel runs ever as ROH champion right after he signed with WWE. He was also great as a heel before that in ROH feuding with Raven being an obnoxious straight-edger. He's really a natural heel.
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

I don't see why that would be an issue considering what NWA was doing with the title before TNA..Considering the title didn't really seem to mean shit after Shane Douglas chucked it in the trash. Didn't Dan Severn not really do anything with the title for like 4-5 years when he took it off Candido?

TNA was the best thing that could've happened to the title at the time. Now it's been vacant for what 3 months now?
    test
  16. abztrakt

Don't forget about Mike Rapada: NWA champion. That had to have been a low point for the NWA, since I'm pretty sure nobody knows who Mike Rapada is unless they've looked at the NWA title history.

They haven't handled it too bad since the NWA split, since they started posting videos of indy guys claiming they want a shot at the NWA title even before the split and then ran a tournament with a bunch of the top guys from the indys. Too bad they lost Bryan Danielson to an injury right before the finals.
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

I just watched Impact last night and since when did Kip James start dressing like Torrie Wilson...I'm guessing he will get a little dog soon and skip to the ring with a sucker in his mouth.

Not only were the Machine Guns squashed, they were squashed by the male torrie wilson..

They should sign Kidman have Kip be his manager..
    test
  18. abztrakt

That's what hurt the most. Did it make the MCMGs look even below Shark Boy and Eric Young? Because that's how it looked in the spoilers.
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

Yeah since Young and Shark Boy was involved with XXX, LAX and VKM in a tag brawl but MCMG just laid on the ground..
    test
  20. abztrakt

Well they jobbed to Shark Boy and Petey Williams in just a few minutes on TNA Today, so I guess it's not surprising. So Sabin got pushed hard when he was just another bland X-Division guy, but now that he's actually showing some personality, he's just a jobber. Brilliant.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.