Any TNA fans here?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Q oNe A, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q oNe A

Q oNe A R.I.P. Point Game.

I'm going to their house show in Syracuse in September.

Got 5th row tickets.

Anyone else going to this shit?
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I wouldn't give TNA any of my money, they would just spend it on WWE rejects and desperate attempts at mainstream publicity.
    test
  3. Q oNe A

So, You wouldn't pay to see a legend like Sting, and some very talented wrestlers in the X-Division?

I've been wanting to see Sting for a long time. I'ma be PISSED if he isn't there.
    Plus, I actually love watching the dudes in the X-Division get in the ring. I'm sure the shit looks better live.

And, it was only $27 for ringside seats. No big deal.
    test
  4. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I wouldn't pay to see Sting, no. He's washed up and I was never really a big fan to begin with. Do they even really have an X-Division anymore? They have XXX, the MCMGs and Lethal and Dutt. That's about it, and they're pretty much just tag team jobbers at this point. If you're lucky, they'll have an MCMGs/XXX match and maybe LAX vs. Dutt/Lethal. Neither match will get any more than a few minutes though. THE X-DIVISION CHAMPION IS KURT ANGLE. That says how much TNA thinks about the X-Division.

THIS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 – SYRACUSE, NEW YORK

Venue: The New York State Fair in Syracuse, New York, 2pm start

Ticket Info: Tickets are still available - log onto www.nysfair.org for complete details!

TNA Stars Appearing: TNA Stars Appearing: Kurt Angle, “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage, Abyss, Tomko, “The Phenomenal” A.J. Styles, “Cowboy” James Storm and Jackie Moore, “Wildcat” Chris Harris, Triple X, The Latin American Xchange, “Showtime” Eric Young, Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, Kaz, “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley and more

Prepare to be pissed.
    test
  5. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

imá tna fan.. but i dont watch it on TV hardcore.. cuz when its on, the majority times im taking care of my daughter those days.
    test
  6. theres still an x-division? LMFAO

its not cool to be a TNA fan anymore.

TNA=WWF METAL
    test
  7. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

TNA doesn't give me much of a reason to watch. I'll pop it on to see what Nash does.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

There's still a TNA?
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If you want to know what TNA really is, you have to go back in time.

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

TNA has an X Division still? I forgot they had a tag division also

Impact tapings this week...Murder City Machine Guns loose to VKM in under 90 seconds
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Is Billy Gunn still dressing like Torrie Wilson?
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i only watch it now 2 watch angles wife..

i cant decide whose sig is better...memento or nam
    test
  13. Q oNe A

TNA > WWE
    Bret Hart > God.
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

your half right
    test
  15. TNA>WWE what a blasphemy lmfao

tna is WWE there top stars is angle and christain.. tna isn't even close to competing with WWE they'll get 3 hours before tna will get an extra 30 minutes. yes there is wwe stars going to TNA but thats only cuz of the light work and the allowance of drugs. just ask Andrew marting..

Hmmm Dudleys And LAX Telling Yo Momma Jokes
    Bob Backlun Stepping Up On A Tredmill The Entire Show
    Signing Kurt Angles Wife..

I SMELL RATINGS....

I always hated on tna for not signing new wrestlers and now i understand its not tna not wanting to sign them its them not wanting to join cuz they realize tna is a career killer.. tna is where you go when you fuck up in wwe.

i would watch tna Thursday but ill believe ill watch the suite life of zack and cody sense it has better ratings.
    test
  16. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

hahah or ECW...
    test
  17. Q oNe A

So you're REALLY going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that WWE is better?

WWE hasn't been good since 1999.
    I'd MUCH rather watch TNA instead, although neither wrestling show has good storylines nor do they really know what to do with their talent. But since those are the only wrestling shows on t.v., it's one or the other.

And you were wrong about the time, because TNA is going to move to 2 hours when they renew their contract with Spike TV, while the WWE is trying NOT to move to 3 hours because they don't wanna be burnt out.

OF COURSE they're trying to get ratings, What show on t.v. ISN'T? That was a retarded thing to say.
    But you cannot possibly say that when they have X-Division matches(Before Angle took the belt and it become gay) that those matches weren't good.
    They don't sign new wrestlers? Then........Who are those other wrestlers you've never seen on WWE? Am I just seeing things?

Get your facts straight, That was just pure ignorance.
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

The problem is that a lot of those guys want out of TNA. Samoa Joe 's contract is expiring real soon and declined an extension and said in an interview that he would rather sign an entry level WWE deal then resign with TNA. TNA really only seems to give a shit about the former WWE guys. Maybe things will improve when they go to 2 hours. I really liked TNA when they did the weekly PPV's. I think TNA needs to become an alternative to WWE rather then a mirror image and dumb reverse matches aren't the way to do it..

TNA just signed Jimmy Rave though..He will be teaming with Lance Hoyt
    test
  19. I Do Have My Facts Straight... Has There Been A Champ In The Last 2 Years That Wasn't A WWE Cast Away? Come On Man... TNA Is Feeding Off WWE... X-Devision Died Down Along Time Ago.. It Was Cool Back In The Team Canada, Petey Williams As Champ Days..WWE Knows How To Push There Wrestlers TNA Doesn't They Been Focusing On The Same Dudes For Almost 2 Years.. And They Treat There Wrestlers Like Crap On Top Of That..TNA Will Never Get 2 Hours... And You Need To Get Your Facts Straight Because USA Wants WWE On 3 Hours...Only Way TNA Will Get 2 Hours Is If They Move To Some Bullshit Channel No One Cares About. WWE Is Constantly Signing New Wrestlers Which Is Why They Have 3 Different Developmental Territories... "Get Your Facts Straight" Wrestling Is Blahh Right Now BUt TNA Isn't Even Close...Lol@You Thinking It Is.
    test
  20. Q oNe A

You've got to be kidding me...

TNA IS moving to 2 hours. Spike TV WANTS it to happen.
    USA wants WWE on 3 hours, but WWE doesn't want it to happen because they don't want to get burnt out.

They have 3 different developmental territories because they are a billion dollar corporation that can control anything. Which is why they bought WCW and ECW. They can do whatever the fuck they want.
    They sign wrestlers to perform there until they're good enough to move up to the main roster. So fucking what? What does that REALLY have to do with TNA? I bet if TNA had as much money as WWE, they would be doing the same shit. Are you kidding me?

Please, Stop posting with that bull shit.

True.
    They only have a 1 hour time spot at the moment so they're just trying to get more ratings, so bringing in top guys and giving them a push is how they think they can do it.
    But when they move to 2 hours, They'll have more time on the show to give the lower card a push and give certain guys time to shine aswell.

I agree with pretty much everything you just said.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.