any speacial planns for your rides for summertime?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by De'yon, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

How Much Does A Greedy Turbo Run.. Just Curious I See A Lot Of Kids Around Here With Either Those.. Or They R Full Of Bs.. B.c They Have The Sticker On Their Car Lmao.. And Does It Really Make A Drastic Difference In Hp.. On A A Civic.. Thanks..
    test
  2. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

However....a celica done up, and a cougar done up....look better than most cars that are actually fast...

and i believe they are going for looks.

Tigre - last i heard, he had a 5.0 (i believe 5.0) in the rust orange one....the yellow one, i dunno the owner..it isnt his.

He had time slips of him running 13's...which i think was before the swap...

now that isnt amazingly fast, but i wouldnt call it a 'waste'...considering he has made more money off this car than he has put into it...

thats the point most of you miss. By his looks alone, he's won enough to BUY your car lol.
    test
  3. Mellow Madness

i'm into how a car looks.. i could careless if a car had 1000 hp..
    test
  4. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

I never understood how people can throw away so much money on shit, instead of taking an hour or two and researching what they are doing. 3 different brands of subs??? What the fuck is wrong with you, and they all fucking suck!!!

For the price that your paying for all of those, you could probably go with one JL W7 and it would hit harder and sound cleaner than all of that crap you're going to buy. Explode??? MTX??? HOLY SHIT!!! Ignorance is bliss I guess.
    test
  5. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Does a turbo really make a difference in horsepower? Is that a retorical question?
    test
  6. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

damned strait...

its like the almighty "maddox" said...

its pointless to turn some stupid little car into a "racer"...because on one level you arent taken seriously no matter what.
    test
  7. enigmabeats

enigmabeats ^iller beatmaker than you

just got a 95 gti with about 55,000 miles on it :) ... gonna try to throw some 17s on... already put on neuspeed exhaust and p-flo intake... i think that's all im gonna do performance wise...

any suggestions?
    test
  8. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Hate to break it to you guys... But the same is said about making it show. Why spend money to make a 20k car look as good as say a 80k car. At the end of the day, he still has the SL500 and you have a riced up *insert 20k car here.*

As I said before, someone is always faster, and someone always looks better.

It is just as stupid to go for all show as it is for all performance. Atleast performance doesn't cost as much as show. And you win more money drag racing and winning those events than you do for show...

And you don't even win that much money for show events. Unless his car is used in movies and shit like that you can't make that much money. Ask the guy that owns big Bird, aka Yellow Skyline GTR 34. He doesn't make mad money for winning shows and having one of the most noticeable cars in the show world....hell no.
    test
  9. Tigre

I doubt that many kids are running them. Turbo Preludes are not common. Maybe 2 in each big city and that is generous. The sticker might be referring to their Greddy exhaust or shit like that.

A greddy turbo runs a nice penny or two, but the labor is what is really going to cost you. Also, rebuilding the bottom end to withstand the turbo setup.
    test
  10. Tigre

The car is FWD... what are you talking about Dokta.

After reading up on this car, I will say it is no more special than the modified 20k cars I see here day in and day out. Agreed nice work has been done on the engine, with the turbo setup. But then again, what makes this car any different from say an integra with a t3/t4 hybrid, with a better jdm kit and nice polished wheels, and racing seat and sound system? Nothing except on is a domestic and one is an import. I have seen better show car that are in the same league as this car, so I HIGHLY DOUBT that he has won more money that he has put into his car. If he has, his awards and highlight section is complete bullshit.

oh yeah a quick question for you dokta, in you honest opinion which car looks better this one, or the Audi TT in my post of the car club?
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

cool thanks for the info.
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'm just worried on getting my permit before the summertime. ;p
    test
  13. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

hmmmm....i dunno...between the audi tt and this car actually....its too close.

but then when you compare price.....i'd go this way.

Because like i said - this guy made his money back within a year...or could have easily....the TT owner would have to work a lil longer....
    test
  14. Tigre

Yeah I understand what you are saying. But from what I hear about that car club, most are making well into the 5 figures and some are in the six. Sooo he has no real problems with fixing up his car :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.