any speacial planns for your rides for summertime?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by De'yon, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I'm in the the process of slabing out my 91 mercury grand marquis for the summer..

it's a sivlery tan color so I'm just getting a 2 tone sprayed with grean above the pinstripes and either a gucci or burbery top with maching interior accents, also I'ma sqeuze a set of 20"s under it (its only recomended to go with 18"s but fuckit I'll get it cut if they dont fit, finaly I'm going with a screan on the dash and a a dvd under the dash,and for my trunck I'm throwing in 6 10's (righte now I'm bangin 2 12"s and got 4 10"s wating for another pair....'

I'm getting everything supringly cheap the most expensive thing will be the wheels and tires...

I'm gonna have 3 defrent brands of subs tho but fuck it(2 cadence cometition utra drivers, 2 mtx, and most likely 2 explodes)

I'm taking a $800 dollar car throwing in some time and $2200 and making it a head turner.
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

u better add an alarm system before u even think of doing all that.. only major thing i want to do around the summer is finally get my kit installed.. been in the storage for over a yr now
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Most definitely.
    Polished wheels. Staggered setup 19x9 and 19 x 10.
    Hopefully will be BPU++, and maybe get a beater car something early summer.
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Nothing crazy for the R. I'm in the process of having the OEM wheels re-painted as I type. I'll put them on along with some new tires before summer hits. I think I'm going to get a JDM center console so I can have the USDM console lid re-upolstered with new alacantra. I'd really like to get the front end of my car re-painted as well. I have some nasty chips up there. MAYBE, just maybe I'll look into a new cat-back exhaust system. Thats about it.....unless I win the lotto.
    test
  5. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

Im tearing down my motorcycle and turning it into a low ride chopper, maybe adding monkey bars but i doubt it. gonna give it a dope paint job to. new tires and shit
    test
  6. Decided to ditch the Civic idea and stick with my honda accord. Probably gonna shoot it with a coat of silver, and finaly (next week actualy) gonna throw my 12 inch JL audio subs in the trunk. Then I'm leaving it alone. I'm over my addiction to the bottomless pit your car can become when u buy performance parts.
    test
  7. Tigre

As long as I live, I doubt I will ever get out of buying performance parts. The difference I guess between me and others is I know my limit, and know what I can afford.
    test
  8. It's basicly my budget. I got other shit I wanna spend my money on such as up-grading my home studio. My car is fine and will run fine for another two-three years at least and I only make 18,000.00 a year before taxes. I definatly can't afford all that shit with my income right now...that shit's for drug dealers or trust fund babies.
    test
  9. Tigre

Or ppl that graduated college and make good money and are single. I fit into that category :)

Yet, most of my money goes into my place, school loans, investment properties and stocks.
    test
  10. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

supercharge
    test
  11. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Wide body kit.....ohhh so lovely....

Im saving now, and halfway there...but the result will be worth it. this guy 1 city over has one, and the comments he gets are pretty good....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^god, i'd kill for the look of that car alone.
    test
  12. Mellow Madness

Got A Pic Of The Kit?
    test
  13. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

test
  14. Mellow Madness

that 2nd one is hot
    test
  15. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Yeah, that guy has 2 cars...almost identical...he's the shit.

He made a supercharger for it and all....im sure he doesnt have to pay for much now though...all sponsors. Must be nice.

Every week, he'll have something changed though....he'll swap hoods 5 times a month, wheels, etc...
    test
  16. Tigre

Why does he have a wing?
    test
  17. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

My guess would be because it was free...and its a show car.

:) Not everyone is a fast and furious wannabe.

However, if you want to get "it makes no sense, he's got a FWD"esque i can tell you that...no, it is not a FWD. :)
    test
  18. Tigre

Welll then please tell what drivetrain he is using. Is this RWD or AWD?

And more specs on it? Cause if this is turbo'd, I really have questions about some things I see on his car....

And if it was FWD, then yeah it makes NO SENSE to have a Wing.

I will say it is the best Cougar I have ever seen.
    test
  19. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

LMAOOOOO. Not a fast and a furious wannabe. Did you look at the car? This is no special then my friends Prelude with a Greddy turbo and JDM this JDM that, with a custom body kit.

The yellow one can't be turbo'd, it could be supercharged though. But seriously, what a waste of money. Atleast he has sponsors, but doing that on your own, is like why did he do that to a Cougar. A girls car out of all things. Almost equivalent to as girly as a Celica.
    test
  20. Tigre

I agree a Greddy Turbo is shit...

But I guess this Cougar has originality and uniqueness on its side. And to conclude that you are an idiot anyway so shut the fuck up donth8.

I just want to know what else it has. Besides that I think he has some things to work on if you ask me to completely finish it off. Sad thing about show competitions well with newer generation cars...is that the judges are pussies and don't judge hard. My uncles 63 Ford hot rod is in imaculate condition, and the judges are anal....which is good, cause they actually judge the car on the full look. I mean if you are pushing 500 hp or increase hp, you ass better have upgraded brakes. *hint, hint* Or if you are running larger wheels, brakes should be as well for show purposes. :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.