any rappers dont smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Temple_shotz, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temple_shotz

Temple_shotz New Member

any out there that speak against it?
    test
  2. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

I dunno about speaking against it but 50 cent doesn't smoke weed.
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Masta Ace doesn't speak against it, but he doesn't smoke.
    test
  4. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

i dont think jay smokes either
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

believe it or not, I've heard from reliable sources that Game is not a big weed smoker...word is he puffs rarely, if ever....so all that big weed talk is just more fuel for his gangsta image...

same for Eminem and Jay-z...I heard neither are big weed smokers, especially Jay....

Nas and Krayzie both claim to have cut back on weed.....

Lupe doesnt drink or smoke, and speaks out against both.....
    test
  6. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

"High All The Time".... uhhh... yeeeah ok. MAYBE he doesn't anymore, but he probably does. Fuck, why the hell not, if I was that filthy rich I would smoke mad ganja...
    test
  7. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

Yeah i dont think he does anymore, or not very often at least, but one of his Black Album prequel song he says how hes been smokin too much, I dunno...
    test
  8. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

That is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard, shut the fuck up.
    test
  9. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

^ and that is from someone that doesn't particularly like Game.
    test
  10. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

Eminem still smokes weed, he was blown off a spliff durin a recent interview on Shade 45 and he was talkin bout it and doin other drugs. He also used to be addicted to rolls, as im sure u all know.
    test
  11. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

He smoked a blunt right after his best friend's funeral on one of those DVDs, and he was like crying. Anyone who smokes a blunt in that situation is a fuckin weed head, believe me. And don't tell me he was just smokin cause he was bein filmed and wanted to look gangsta, not that smoking weed even makes you any more gangsta to begin with. That is just such bullshit...
    test
  12. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

whateva dawg...Techniec who used to roll with dude was side by side with the man everyday, thats who I got my info from....he said Game didnt really smoke like that, but ofcourse every once and awhile dude would spark one up...point is, dude isnt a big everyday user.....Im not trying to shit on Game, but imo Game uses weed just like he uses gangs and guns, to add on to his gangsta image...its not a bad thing, its good business, especially if it helps him move units....but then again, who knows how much weed he smoke at the present time, he might of increased his intake since Tech left BWS...

as far as em goes, I not a big fan of dude so I guess I'm just not in the know...I heard somewhere that dude didnt really puff like that, apparently I was misinformed....
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

now that I think about it, I never thought or said em didnt smoke weed....I just heard he was a everyday user like that, was I misinformed?
    test
  14. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

Sparticus is the biggest faggot on this site.

Eminem doesn't smoke weed, Game doesn't, 50 doesn't.

This isn't a topic called "Any rappers never smoked weed" it's what rappers don't smoke weed.

It doesn't matter if they've done it before Sparticus you dumb faggot, your pops should've swallowed.
    test
  15. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

I wouldn't go that far, I don't know for sure that you are wrong, but dude was featured in High Times, and everytime I see him on some video/DVD shit hes puffin. I am just not one to be that cynical and accuse dude of being that fake, like he only does it when hes bein filmed. Like I said, if you burn a blunt right after your best friends funeral, you are a weed head, I think that is a pretty reasonable rule... That might be one time I would not be smokin, and I smoke mad tree.
    test
  16. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

your logic is a little jaded...if Game was an occasional drinker, dont u think he would have a drink after his boy dies? ..its the same with casual smoking...dude was probally so stressed over his boy's death that he needed a blunt to relax his mind, like I said, it comes down to simple logic.....besides, tech was on tour with dude, he said duke didnt really smoke like that....ofcourse the muthafucka is going to spark a blunt after his boy's death...Ive had a few homies die and we always get fucked up after the funeral...blunts, drank, all dat good shit., its a way to momentarily(did is spell that right lol) numb the pain....
    test
  17. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

ohhh and him being featured on high times is further proof that he is using weed to futher his "gangsta image"...like it or not, the "gangsta rapper" is associated with guns, gangs, and drug use....dude is supposed to smoke big weed, its apart of his image...the cover of high times is just more exposure, plus it makes him relevant to every gangsta who smokes weed on a daily basis, especially when they see someone they percieve to be like them on the cover of the hightimes magazine with a blunt in his hand...its makes them feel even more connected....its all marketing.....
    test
  18. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

you make a good point, I see what ure sayin but I still am not gonna assume that the dude is so fake that hes actually thinking about his image when he decides to smoke or not. i dunno, but i wouldnt say drinking and smokin are the same at all in that situation. Alcohol can numb pain like that, but when you get high you might be able to get your mind off of it temporarily, but in the end it just gonna make u think bout it more and be more depressed. Even so, someone who smokes regularly still might have the urge to smoke then because its habitual and that sadness might trigor it, but i'm sayin someone who rarely smokes weed I doubt would be rollin one up in that situation. But that is my view at least, different people are different.
    test
  19. p4ct

p4ct New Member

I don't see why anyone would want to speak out against using illegal drugs... It just doesn't make sense??
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

p4ct speaks the truth ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.