Any poets from 411hype?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by TopicalSolution, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopicalSolution

TopicalSolution Devoid of Demeanor

Greetings poets of RM,

Years ago I was a very active writer/moderator back on the now defunct 411hype. Back then I went by the name TheDeadPoet. Although my board surfing has deteriorated since mid-2000, I've still been writing a frenzy and look forward to diving into a new writing community, but I thought, considering the age of these boards, I might as well check to see if anyone else had emigrated here as well.

So, sup RM and any 411 refugees in the woodwork?
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Ha, been hanging around the realm lately, I remember you from a while back, Not sure what the 411 is. I'm not all that active anymore, but I do come by once in a while to see if there's anything new
    test
  3. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

I'm from 411Hype...realemcees....didn't that use to be Jin's board when he first came out on Freestyle Friday?

I use to post on HipHopFuture, and 411Hype

wassup dude I remember u, I did Audio mostly on 411Hype, I just recently gave it up and been doing straight text...
    test
  4. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

<<<<Sakim Aerias.
    test
  5. JonnyEss

JonnyEss New Member

I was on hype back in 2001 and stayed for quite a bit. Stayed within the poetry realm and enjoyed myself thoroughly. Started off reading things by Truth, LP, and Vis, collab'd with Vis a couple of times and actually got one into their HOF early on. Was later in both IS and P.o.T., both of which had very talented people but connected more with the folks in P.o.T. It was a nice place and I sometimes miss the generous mix of characters that I got to watch on a daily basis. Now I spend most of my time being a grown up, its always nice to reminisce. I do write here and there, when the mood strikes me or when the feelings get a bit strong. As of late I have had a sudden urge to write on a more regular basis and exchange thoughts in a more poetic forum sort of environment. Though it's intimidating to walk into a place where you hardly know anyone. Sakim Aerias and TheDeadPoet sounds very familiar though. Oh I went by the name of Preach. Hello...
    test
  6. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Katastrofik/411Convulsion

was in the only audio Krew, Da Kannibals
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.