Any of you's like smokin' wit girls?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klaxaveli

Klaxaveli Fuh Q

we got our own lil understandin, dont worry about it.....instead

1,716 posts on a message board?? quite the man u r homie
    test
  2. Mr. Key

Mr. Key Heron and sex in one....

I use to smoke with my girl before I quit, we used to get horny as hell and fuck and it was always the best, I felt like a machine and she was always more wet.

But I use to smoke with chicks all the time, as long as they putting money towards the weed I dont give a fuck.
    test
  3. trey

trey The Three Ball

mad bitches smoke bro
    test
  4. Tindawg

Tindawg New Member

^^^ haha

Anyway, i will usually not smoke wit some who i know will either let the L go out, or burn halfway down because their too busy giggling or rambling about sum damn shit after they only took a half a hit because they let most of the smoke out before they even inhaled it....But there are alotta chicks i know that smoke on the regular, and honestly they can roll better than some dudes i know...It most be in the nails, who knows...Some chicks can either make ur high go one of two ways....one way is when they just dont shut up or they say something really stupid and it just blows ur high...But on the other hand...like someone said earlier, your doing shotties when that shit is a roach, and then that leads to da bedroom doing the same thing w/o da blunt......
    i also agree wit whoever said phillly chicks are nuts, cause shit...i live in sj about 10mins from there..actually go to school in camden....and most of the girls i know that were born and raised in the city..are the most down bitches u'll ever see....
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ it was me who said the shit about the shotties.. word.. and where u go to school at in cmd im from 'sauken
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

boy please
    your reachin with the post count "diss"
    you wakin up a pregnant chick to roll you a blunt
    you aint shit point blank
    test
  7. lyricashun

lyricashun New Member

girls that smoke are fresh.
    test
  8. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

i like smoking with anybody

even the giddy girls who never stop laughing, that shit is mad entertaining to me

i dont see how that pisses people off

now if theyre LOUD...that is what i hate... like theyll be talking at a normal level and then as the convo progressess its like theyre fucking yelling at each other from different planets and shit...thats what i dont like

but why dont people like watching people trip out? its funny and its fun to watch somone whos having a good time...unless theyre faking or some weak shit, but ive never come across that
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

smoking with girls is fun.
    test
  10. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

shit theys different hoes out there... this fine bitch wit hooters i used to fuck wit, could burn like one of the guys...i mean we sat on my backporch and burned a whole O in a day...and she was still kickin, most bitches be faded by the first or second blunt and dont wana smoke no more...this bitch is tha shit tho
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yo dawg, I smoked with this one chick who got mad zooted after maybe 3 or 4 pulls off a joint... and it was only some mid... I think she was a first-timer, though.
    test
  12. khughes2345

khughes2345 New Member

yeah alot of bitches dont know how to smoke, but then again alot do
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.