Any of you's like smokin' wit girls?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Is that shit a turn-on, a nuisance or what?

It depends on if they know how to smoke it and roll it... if not, then fuck off because they ain't fuckin' up my blunt... I hate dem hoes who pull on it and then blow out without inhaling... then they hand it back after 2 secs and start giggling... fuck outta here!

But I tell you what though... certain girls I smoke with are some of the best rollers... in fact, we had this one girl who was down wit the clique who didn't smoke, but she was the designated roller and she could roll them perfect, too.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ woahhhh i NEVER let a girl twist my l.. noway, however.. blazin with girls the shit!

i call girls on their shit who dont inhale.. and blowin shottis is my favorite with a sexy bitch haha..

for those who dont know.. its when the blunt is close to roach, u flip it around and put the lit part in ur mouth.. and get face to face with the girl n blow the smoke down her mouth.. practically lip to lip

that sets off the connection of later kissin aint a thing.. then fucking haha

plus weed gets girls horny, true story
    test
  3. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i smoke with wifey all the time

she can roll perfect

she learned from the best [fro]
    test
  4. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i know a few girls who are pro's at smoking man.. more than a lotta dudes that i've smoked with..
    test
  5. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I know a few girls who can roll a strait blunt. Most women though just hit the blunt and don't inhale and then complain that they don't get hight. No shit you stupid bitch.
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

what kinda broads yall be with that dont know how to smoke
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Those "too pretty" hoes who do it just to be down... you know, the ones who listen to Usher and Beyonce... but you live in Philly, they got some gangsta bitches there.
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ for some reason that just reminded me of last night haha..

so im in north philly on cecil b. moore.. i walk to the chinese store to get a black, and this bitch who was fucked up on all sorts of shit is in there bein all ignorant.. and shes arguin with this girl about where her umbrella is.. and that the one on the floor by her feet isnt hers.. after finally bein convinced it is, she pick it up and was like damn i gotta stop doin drugs.. and this man.. he couldnt been more then 15 was like

you damn right you dumb bitch... wastin ur life away bein high all the time and shit..
    needless to say the bitch went off.. going all crazy and shit.. the dude started comin at her clothes and everything hahha and took her umbrella n threw it down the sewer.. little man was wildin hahah

philly bitches are crazy tho
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

LOL thats a funny ass story Xz..

Theres a couple girls who I really like blazing wit..their true potheads and chill and hot..and they twist up proper blunts, got bongs and bowls and the whole 9 yards..besides them i'll blaze wit a bitch at a party or whatever, but its all a scheme to get pussy lol
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man these two gf's of mine, its the worst to smoke with them. They get the spliff and then talk, then hit it a bit and then talk and let it burn away, then they jibber some more, and then they hit it again, then they pass it to the other and the same shit goes on....if you smoke with them youre lucky if youre joint doesnt just waste away in their hands burnin while they yap
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hahaa damn Busta you gotta let em know whats up haha..in my click whether your a boy or girl the rule is no telling stories while the blunts in your hand
    test
  12. Blaine Fontaine

[funny] i dunno why that made me laugh
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats how they do it tho....if you say shit then they play it off like youre the asshole for caring too much about getting a hoot....
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i've only blazed with a few hoes in my time. most of the time, it was in a circle with like 2-3 other dudes. there are these two chicks at my school who blaze on the regular who i've made a goal to just smoke with them, 1-on-1, in the near future. both of them asked for my number 'n shit, just gotta pursue it a lil' harder.

but, my experiences with girls who blaze, most of them are straight. one of my best friends' girlfriends blazes sometimes, too, but she gets emotional as fuck and they usually argue. one time (i think...the saturday before new year's eve) i had to drive him and his girl home from a party, i was blazed out of my mind, but they were drunk and high, and they was arguing the whole ride back. that shit fucked up my high to the point i felt like stopping on the highway and kickin' their asses out.
    test
  15. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

theres some girls that ill refuse to smoke with cause their just smoking to smoke and they dont know what the fuck their doing...however, i have afew "girlfriends" who can roll a mean blunt and def. know how to smoke, and that shit is fuckin hott. i love watchin a gangsta ass bitch hit the blunt like shes been doing it for years, that shit is a fuckin turn on
    test
  16. justbov

justbov great

no way man, i used to blaze w/ bitche si worked with all the time. these girls just get all giddy and laughy. dumb shit. man, and then when u take this one girl out the other bitch is all talkin at work like " o they only kick it 2 smoke endo." fuuuck that. bitches = skandalous. next thing u kno every one at works thinks i'm hittin it, but no...i'm not. other then that...ya girls r cool 2 smoke w.
    test
  17. Da Truth82

Da Truth82 Keepin it real

yaa it's good fun...
    gettin drunk with girls is better tho
    test
  18. Ike Powers

Ike Powers From the Nawf to the Sawf

me and my baby momma use to burn together all the time...she stop'd burnin though
    test
  19. Klaxaveli

Klaxaveli Fuh Q

my babymoms is pregnant and can't smoke no more, but she be rollin a real smooth L

so when im feelin lazy, i be puttin her on the rollin duties (sometimes i even wake her ass up to do it ha!)

when she can smoke though, she can blow with the best of us
    test
  20. Blaine Fontaine

you wakin your pregnant gf up to roll you a L
    quite the man you are homie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.