any of you play fable?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Malice, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

thanks, i get them to get in love and then i ask them to follow, and they get an icon above their head which shows a man and a woman. but she just asks to go to the in.

i also cant get to show off my trophies.

i always get within one person of completing the 16 but i cant get em all.

im going to try to get this woman to fall in love.
    test
  2. QB Reloaded

i got the girl to go to bed with me, so do i just click on the bed and go to sleep? i tried it once but i just woke up still a virgin
    test
  3. QB Reloaded

got it. lol
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

lol @ still a virgin. Yeah she has to ask you. You have to flirt and shit with her and she'll ask you to go to bed. Blah blah you already got it ;o) The girl and guy icon is the follow one too. You ask her to follow after you give her the ring (give the ring after she askes for it).

The best spot to show off the trophy's is the smaller town's where everyone is crowded in one place. I found it hard in oakvale. But I did better at lookout point I think it's called. Just outside the guiled and Bowerstone South. But only when it's got everyone on the hill there coming from the guild.

I love this game...can you tell? lmao. I needed help tho when I got to twinblade's camp. Cuz I couldn't figure out how to get that guard to give me the key.
    test
  5. QB Reloaded

^lol

i still havent paseed the sneaking part, but i love this game - 14 people have fell in love with me, even the school teacher by the marital home in barostone south.

i got the barbershop lady to marry me, and then her shop was open for buying, then when i went to sleep and woke up there was a clone of her back in the shop.

i got that teacher and a few others to follow me before i went on a quest, and some rogue bandits killed off all but one of them.

that girl was a rydah.
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Bwahaha @ the school teacher. He's a queer. He's also in love with me. But I couldn't imagine giving him a ring :/ haha.

I read online that you can get owner's of shop's and homes to follow and bring them out to the woods and either have bandit's kill them (if you aren't going the evil way) or kill them yourself...and then their home goes up for sale eventually and then you can rent them out and make money LOL

I also read you can get the trader's drunk and they'll pass out and you can take everything they have.

Did you figure out the sex part? lol The barbershop lady in Bowerstone fell in love with me also...I didn't give her a ring tho. I had no house to put her in lol. Wonder if two wive's can live in the same home?? lol

I also love this game. It's so much fun. I mean you can get serious when fighting and doing the quest and then you can just have fun with it while in the town's and stuff. But my dude is currently like 50yrs old. I need to find a way to get him younger. You will see why he's old when you get to the part before getting his mother lol.

The sneaking part is easy also. There is no way you're gonna make it just by sneaking. I mean, it's just not possible. You gotta make sure you have lots of health and potion and food. Cuz once you get in the gates you gotta fight a whole wack of bandit's and find the treasure chest with the bandit clothing in them. They are all the way up the path. But you'll figure it out I'm sure lol. I"m rambling :/
    test
  7. QB Reloaded

this game is tight tho, you're right.

i even had some of those little kids following me, then they said their mom wants them home. i wonder if you could molest them. lol

im not too old. im trying to get my renown up some more - and my combat multiplier, how do i get my multiplier up?

is it by collecting the orbs after ive killed a lot of em?
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

It took me a while to get my multiplier up. You have to keep hitting enemies (without letting them get you, or it goes down) and it builds it up and up. Highest I've gotten so far is 21. Which isn't even enough. I need it higher to open one of the Demon door's.
    test
  9. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

this is qb, on my old name.

im 19 years old and im already hitched, one of the demon doors said he wants me to get fat, what is usually inside of them?

and there's a demon door that asks for a great act of evil, im figuring i could make someone follow me and kill them infront of the door, but that is some serious shit lol
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha

Yeah I was married 2x at 20....but I got hold later in the game. I won't ruin it tho, you'll find out ;o)

The demon door that wants you to get fat. Just go get 20 red meats (or mix it up with ³³³³³ pie and beer). Make sure your health is full...go talk to him, then after he says he wants some meat on you, start eating all that crap, just keep going till he gives it to you.

There are treasure chest in there and in some a key, or maybe just one of them? I can't remember. But also you will find outfit's that will be useful. You want to open the demon doors.

I tried to bring someone and kill em in front of that door lol But that will work. I didn't manage. I'm still working on it. You will find Crispy Chickens. You can eat those in front of him. Not sure how many? I think 8 or something. You have to talk to him first tho. If you haven't killed all the bandit's in there, which you prolly did. You could have gotten them to follow you up there and killed them. But I dunno if that'd work.

There is another I think is Rose Cottage, you just give him a gift. Talk to him first and then give him chocolates or something.

Have you built up life and gone through the bandit camp yet? lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.