any of you play fable?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Malice, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malice

Malice *will bash your skull*

i got some hoes to fall in love with me, but where oh where is there an inn i can hit em up in?

im talkin barrowstone south
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I haven't played it in a while. But I believe this goes in the games forum :D
    test
  3. Malice

so where is the inn?
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm not sure. I haven't played it for a good month. I had to start all over because I wasn't happy about the way I went. I missed a few things. I hate that. So I started it from the beginning again and I just finished all my training etc etc.

I'd go to a site that gives tips and hints tho. Might help. Google it. [dunno]
    test
  5. Malice

test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Sorry I was no real help :/
    test
  7. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

is all about JADE EMPIRE
    test
  8. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

i thought all of them inns worked.i think you have to buy a house first.marry the bitch and then handle that
    test
  9. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

lol lol lol, OMG JE better then Fable lol lol. ha ha thats funny.
    but you do buy a house. and in barrowstone south you can have your wife follow you up to the top floor in the 1 house for sall form when you go thier and beat her you can gain phsical exp. but dont stop she will leave you and you cant hit her no more. it takes a long time but its free exp.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I played this today and I'm now married 3x....but, I tried beating my 1st wife so she'd divorce me but she just wanted to go to bed :/ lol it didn't do shit. Does it have to be in the barrowstone south house?? Cuz it didn't work for oakvale. That's for sure.
    test
  11. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

eh i might start over and go through and get everything iono. i might actually play chaos theory offline.
    test
  12. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

i am still trying to find another ring, i bought it and wasted it on the wrong broad.

i'm on the quest where you have to sneak by those soldiers.
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

the cheapest ring I've found so far is in Oakvale. It's 800 I believe or close to it. Everywhere else is 900 and over.

How do you know you wasted it on the wrong broad?? lol.

I wanna know how to get rid of a wife? Cuz, I don't want both of them any more. I want a different one. I'm still debating if I wanna marry Lady Grey also...who comes a little after the bandit part.

That part was tricky. But once you pass all of them and make it into Twin Blades camp...you have to kill the guard that's holding the two girls in a cage. Once you set them free, it will distract the guard up top where you go to fight twin blade and get your sister.

Matt, good luck with starting it over :eek:)
    test
  14. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

my lazy ass prolly won't do it. it don't seem that interesting. i'd rather play some shit online or something that's atleast fun.
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

WOW...you just called yourself lazy. Don't hear that often LOL ;o)

Yeah...guess ya gotta be into this kind of game in order to want to play it. Cuz to me, I love this game. I think it's fun to play. :/
    test
  16. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

it's aight it's just alot of work i don't really feel like doing all that shit.
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

So are you more into the sports and fighting games then? Not really the RPG's??
    test
  18. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

i gave away a ring by mistake before we were fully in love. how do you get them to marry you tho? the girl who runs the barber shop is falling for me.
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

You keep doing the flirt's with them and the heart above them will get bigger and bigger. Once they are in love with you, they will turn green (the glow around them) and they will say something like "How about a wedding ring, eh" lol or some shit like that. Then you give them the wedding ring. But make sure you have a house first. Because she will ask after you give her the ring if you have a house. Then once you actually get married you get money for getting married and she just stays at the house or wander's the town. Then if you keep doing the flirting thing she'll ask you to go to bed with her LOL
    test
  20. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

I'll prolly start over in a little bit and play it tonight. Maybe it's either that or MVP Baseball 2005 which I'll prolly be playing anyways and Halo 2.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.