Any of you have reoccuring dreams

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Warpaint, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

like a continuation from the last dreaming things that are out of the ordinary lately?
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

not lately, i've been having them for a while.

what do you see in yours?

ever had interconnecting dreams, with other peoples dreams? ...

[turn] ...
    test
  3. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

have had the continuing of stories when I drift in an out of sleep. Sort of like an underlying theme. Was trying to see if anyone had dreams of Jesus return, not that they'd admit it anyways.
    test
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

what do you mean by interconnecting, never had that before.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

nah, never had a dream of jesus returning.

although my twin has seen the prophet muhammad in his dream, and apparently the devil can't take the prophet muhammad's form in a dream, so if you see the prophet muhammad, then it was the actual prophet you saw in the dream.

okay, i'll tell you a couple of ones i've had.

interconnecting dream # 1.
    i was staying at my cousin's house interstate, and she has a 5 yr old daughter. in my dream i saw we were at a beach, and the body marks you get on the sand when you lie down? her body mark is on the sand, but everyone else is still lying on the beach. it's just she (my cousin's daughter) has dissapeared, and only her body mark is left. we start panicking, she's been kidnapped, oh fuck.

then i woke up.

i told my cousin about this dream, and she freaked out. apparently she used to have recurring dreams herself, when SHE was a kid that she got kidnapped from a beach.

interconnecting dream # 2.
    i once asked my mother if she ever had dreams, and she told me about her recurring dream where she is lost and doesn't know where to go. she's just completely lost somewhere.

a few weeks later, i had a dream where i'm taking a bus in the outback of australia, i'm at the isolated bus stop. after hours, and hours, a bus rocks up. there's three people in it. towards the back, i see my mother sitting there lost, hopeless, not knowing where to go.

i've had plenty more, but they're interconnecting dreams ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Those are some crazy dreams, I've never had a dream connected to anything like that - just had the regular dreams and many of not being able to run fast, or punching slow. They say that is ether.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i've had those dreams too, i hate punching so slow.

and it's always against some cunt who i really really despise, so i'm trying my hardest to punch but it's like i'm under water where the fist don't even move at the pace i want.

one step below "ether" is sleep paralysis, where you can't move at all ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

that happens to me all the time, hate that shit. especially cause it always happens at the critical moment.

i have sort of an issue with this. i had sleep paralysis like once or twice in its proper form, where you know you're asleep and in bed, your mind feels awake but you can't move at all and you hear voices and feel the presence of others in the room. it was terrifying to me until i looked it up and found out it was a normal condition.

but then it never really went away. i don't have sleep paralysis like i used to... with all the typical side effects. but ever since those incidents i often sort of get stuck in limbo between being awake and being asleep, usually when im either falling asleep or waking up.

often i'll be falling asleep but instead of flying off into dreamland the take off is botched and i either just see darkness and feel like im floating or can look around the room in my mind, or travel around the room in my mind. of course its not actually my room but my mind's reconstruction of my room, so often the walls will disappear into darkness.. often i have a had time keeping the room lit in this state.

if i just let the darkness take over i can still make myself feel things and hear things like music that i've never heard before (or at least in this state i am ignorant to it), but its not real sleep, it's actually quite tiring. if i let it play out it'll last maybe 15-30 minutes tops and so usually when this happens i just to jolt myself back awake by force and then try to get back to sleep.
    test
  9. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

They say sleep paralysis is a demonic visitation.
    test
  10. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

Happens once every few months... where I'm stuck, or it carries on when I fall back asleep.

Theres this other re-occurring dream I have where I have this selfcontrolling, overwelming feeling where I just, let go.... and I rise, and move around flying. There was one time, in the dream, I showed a close friend the trick.

it's really quite interesting
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

it feels like one

but i dont believe in all that hocus pocus
    test
  12. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Ive had a rapture dream where me an my girl were driving an we turned into light an outside everyone and everything was just turning into bright ass light
    test
  13. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I don't think it's hocus pocus. You feel a malevolent presence in the room and it's scary. This has been common to a lot of people so it must have some truth in it. It's almost like a warning. I had mine after a certain point in my life, had to change shit up - felt like it was bringing bad karma on me.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

alot of people believe it's the closest thing you'll feel to being possessed, but there's a logical explanation where you're stuck between an awake and sleeping state leaving your mind confused.

but it's a damn fucking scary thing to go through, i haven't had it in a month, but i usually cop it every two weeks especially in my power naps/microsleeps ...

[turn] ...
    test
  15. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

yeah Im feeling very confused atm... was stuck in a dream all morning
    test
  16. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

hmmm...everyone seems to be having dreams...whether yall wanna admit it or not...their is a different feeling in the air...

I know I can feel it..and I know other people feel it..but something major is about to go down
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what?

what do dreams have to do with something "major" that is "about to go down".

niggaz have been dreaming since way back when ...

[turn] ...
    test
  18. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

hmm...u obviously don't feel the energy
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

actually nu u should understand the significance of some dreams. Since u follow the old testiment a bit. Remember when joseph translated the dream for the pharoah. He told him about the 7 years of abundance and 7 years of calamity. Thats when the plagues an shit befell egypt. So yes dreams CAN have significance, but mainly are an extension of our thoughtlife or something uwatched before your bed. But @ froggie I feel it as well, so does the planet obviously since the frequency of natural disasters is speeding up. The rest of yall cuttin it real close to start changing your life now, but better now then never. An better tonight then tom.
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, but those were visions/dreams seen from yusuf - not ordinary humans like ourselves.

most shit we see in our dreams are either what we've been talking about, or witnessing during the course of the day/week/month.

so if you saw 2012 the movie before you slept, or read conspiracy after conspiracy on how the "illuminatists" are controlling earthquakes, more times than not - that is what you'll see in your dream.

yeah, i've foreseen the tsunami that took place in sri lanka three months before it happened in my dream, but it could've been anything.

i'm just saying ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.