any of ya'll wear snap-backs?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TWAMP$iN, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

Fitteds all day. I hate snapbacks just like I hate people who leave the stickers on their fitteds. Fuck them.
    test
  2. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, i don't like blue and the design is wack to me. but hey do u :math:

i'm not even hatin' on that, if you been doing ur own shit then do u but i hate these lames who follow trends on some bubblegum shit. it's one thing if you're under 21 years old but if you older than that and u say "swag" and all that other shit u corny imo

lmaoooooooooooooooooo that's me hahaha

i don't leave the size sticker on i just leave the authenticity gold sticker on.

am i coo, b? :dunno:
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

So did u not follow the fitted cap trend bruh

Styles always come full circle
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i'm almost 30 though, lol, i know better than to follow the crowd these days.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

fuck a trend, man.
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Trend or not. I'm glad they came back. Was gettin tired of fittets for the reasons I already named. I was rockin trucker type snapbacks. Till all stores started selling more rawer snapbacks than fitteds
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

so when they were "out" were you still wearing snap backs? or were you on the fitted trend?
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

I rocked fitteds for years till I realized them shits look.corny now so I started rockin trucker type hats from spencers with like Batman logo. Micky mouse on it n shit...but I don't rock them no more. Got 6 snapbacks I rock...lakers. yankees, braves, 2 Oakland raiders n another brave hat its wool tho...
    test
  9. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Fitteds look corny???? Fuck outta here, lol

Here's pics of all my fitteds:

[​IMG]

My Rockies ones. Just got the grey/purple one...fuckin dig the hell outta it

Edit: The CS hat is for the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, their Minor League team, FYI

[​IMG]

My Broncos ones. Always wear the all black one with everything but I think the brown throwback is one of my favorites out of all my fitteds

[​IMG]

ASU hats. That was my college I wanted to go to growing up an all cuz of baseball. Don't always wear the grey one but I think it's sick as fuck

[​IMG]

All my others. The A's one with the elephant is one of my favorites overall too. Love my red and black Nuggets hat also

[​IMG]

And all my hats together cuz I'm a fuckin boss like that
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

it's funny cuz fitteds and snap-backs look the same from the front so lmao @ "corny"
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Corny as in the way they look on head when its turned to side . It be flimsy as Fuck. Snapbacks more crispy to me.

Do u dog.
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

when i think of snapbacks i think of Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell lol
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

That's cool bro...

I don't like being stuck in the 90's

Zach didn't rock lakers snapback
    test
  14. Ace the Prophet

Well yeah, rockin them to the side is retarded as fuck anyways. Only three ways to rock them IMO.

Traditional forwards, backwards, and if you're just chillin then TI style where it's just kinda chillin, lol. Can't wear it like that out in public though
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

That's u bruh. We all different. I don't expect everybody to rock a hat the same.
    test
  16. Ace the Prophet

True.

Still stand by the statement that i will never rock a snapback though
    test
  17. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

Another commandment I have regarding fitteds (in addition to always taking off the stickers) is that I could never wear fitteds from a team that I don't support.

For example, I love the 1990's sky blue Blue Jay fitteds, and I like the Miami Marlins fitteds now, but I'd never get them because I'm not actually a fan.

I also believe that if you can't name most of the players on the teams then you aren't considered a real fan and shouldn't be allowed to wear the fitteds. (Unless it's a pink girls fitted because that'd be fitting...bad pun intended)
    test
  18. Ace the Prophet

I hear ya on that. There's connections with all my fitteds. Those blue jays hats ARE pretty sick...their new hats are dope too. But like you said, no connection.

The only hat i have that has the smallest connection would be my A's hat. I've honestly just always loved the logo with the elephant and had to get it when i saw it. Not like i 'm a big fan of the team or anything but they're one that i'll root for to do good. Same thing with the Mets. They've got some dope hats too
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.