any of yall know some famous stripper/model hos? Who heard of Pretty Mesha???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

its crazy man, cuz im reading on this ho.. and she supposedly was engaged to chief keef :funny:

anyways, i remember this bitch first hit the scene.. her and a girl name Davona

Jaymesha used to get RAN.. im talkin about city to city gettin trained, until eventually she came across a pimp nigga who took her to Atlanta and the rest is history

now she some famous type model and shit, but i promise u on my heartbeat i was fuckin this bitch alongside her friend
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

post a pic of her homie, tryin see what u beat
    test
  3. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

test
  4. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

neezy, is this the same bitch?

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. utmost1

utmost1 Well-Known Member

test
  6. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

test
  7. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

we work with them all the time

this video we did had dolly castro, Roxxanne Montanta, Kelly Bundy and a few others
    test
  8. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

more shit than famous model :funny:

awkward neezy be getting all excited over subpar hoodrats :wtf2:
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  10. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Jasmine Sanders.. Chris Browns ex girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  11. Neezy Hamilton

@brother mouzone

don't u live in the bay? Meet up with me once I touch down in a few weeks, or even if u in LA.. lets make it happen

soon as u accept ill pm u a number or w/e and we'll go from there.. no threads or televising the incident, ima treat yo faggot ass

this shit get old sometimes, man. This bitch started from the bottom like every other slut

do u think she woke up and was immediately inserted into videos on WSHH or put into the same room as niggas like chief keef? no, she started off sluttin in the streets like every other normal ass ho

wtf world do u live in where a nigga has to lie about knocking some smut down before she got famous? I am a respected individual in my hood, I fuck on bad ratchets all the time. not to mention im a P at that, so my game is far advanced

I expected the typical responses of niggas keeping it real or just droppin 2 pennies and keepin it movin.. but to fuckin question my word? Why? what the hell do I generally gain by fucking this bitch years ago when she probably wouldn't acknowledge my existence now? I was jus keepin it 100 bruh.. why do yall hate on me for nothing at all?

I get shot and post pics, niggas say im lyin..I claim to fuck a ran thru model who actually lived right next door to me in high school, niggas say Im lyin.. come on now, aint nobody on here lookin for acceptance. im a grown ass man u bitch
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Neezy Hamilton

funny thing is my boy actually posted a pic on her on IG the other day the caption "I Hit It First" in which me and more than just a few niggas chimed in as well becuz facts are facts

she was always exotic looking, but she was a fuckin whore. do some research if u want, faggot.. Davona aint even on like she is, but that was her running mate back in the days. ask the bitch did she live in harbor lights with her mom.. I was locked up with her baby daddy Young Smacka too. this is personal shit not on her bios, hit the bitch up urself and see how she responds.. bitch ass nigga
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. brother mouzone

Im playing wit yo ass man.

nigga wanna troll in the fantansy thread but the second i do he get all emotional
    test
  14. Neezy Hamilton

nah bruh I thought u was serious tho cuz I really know everything about this bitch

minus the tats, expensive shit, and her ass/titties getting bigger (probably got em done) its the same bitch I was fuckin in the same room with her friend, then me and my cousin switched

true story, she wasn't always like that.. but once they started, them bitches was really going city to city in the Bay Area.. like I said, she moved to Atlanta like 2009/2010 and started strippin, and the rest is history

its crazy a nigga like keef ready to engage and marry the ho tho considering her history, but im positive its the same story with all them hos like esther baxter, melyssa ford, etc. at this point cuz I have literally watched her transform into a video vixen
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

im tryna find out what shellys pussy looked like?
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Where the fuck Esther Baxter at that was my bitch

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

everyone doubts the word of neezy. you're a habitual liar.
    test
  18. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

man thats famous to yall?
    test
  19. brother mouzone

No all video girls is ho's neezy.

Some get ran threw and some play niggas like dummies.

And it only like 3-400 to get your videos up on worldstar unless you signed to their company.
    test
  20. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

This bitch ain't famous and I can believe what u saying but u usually so imaginary it might be just some shit you heard
    test