Any Christians up to the challenge of debunking my lame, yet crafty argument?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by M-theory, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If you say everything that exists from beginning of time until the end of time is created by the one true eternally living God, then we must all be created. But you believe that that God knits humans together in the womb and also that the one true living God died over 2000 years ago, therefore you and I are uncreated.

OK go for it. It's an easy one.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

God created us, true, we were born into sin, therefor we are un-fit to be in gods pressence bc he is a total holy god. that hates sin.

he created us in his image.. but yet we are born into sin and condemnation.
    therefore without our servitude and his grace we have become uncreated.
    because we havent fulfilled what the god made us to be. but once we surrender our souls to the creator we become born again. therefor we have been created.. then uncreated and recreated better then ever before..
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

plus christians don't believe the god died.. yet he was risen.. so your arguement already has holes in it.. and i aint saying its a holy statement neither..
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah well that's not what I mean by uncreated, and your use of the word would be a source of dissent among Christians.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

why would it be a source of dissent? i dont understand fully.

and what you mean by un-created bro?
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

God is omnipotent. JESUS is God incarnated into a man. Think about it like this: u have an ant farm and all the ants are falling off a cliff, how do u warn them from their impending danger. U cant talk to them. They look up at u an just see a cloud if you try and move them their too fragile and youll kill them. So the only way to reach them is to become like one of them.--per ur other question the bible says he set u apart B4 the womb he knew you. And it says your seated in heavenly places right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Rofl @ fairy tale Gods.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you're putting yourself in god's shoes with that analogy, that's the first mistake.

secondly, you're comparing god to a big creature who will break his fragile creation. god is in the creation, look around you. the nature.

lol @ god incarnated into a man? for what reason? so we can relate to him better if he was sent as a human? god is infinite. humans are not.

to say that jesus is the son of god is blaspheme, he was a prophet sent as a reminder to the people. no more, no less. and if he is the son of god, then why do you call him god?

that would make mary, the mother of god (jesus). and the partner of god (god)?

c'mon now ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

you're putting yourself in god's shoes with that analogy, that's the first mistake.

[i dont see how they put themself into god's shoes just, now, but it seemed like an anology. he's not saying that god is a giant, its imagery to help us have a concept of the god, since he is "holy" and All Powerfull, we wouldn't be able to come into pressence with god directly, we'd be overwhelmed and our bodies would turn to ash so so speak, from the reaction of the Lords total awesomeness]

secondly, you're comparing god to a big creature who will break his fragile creation. god is in the creation, look around you. the nature.

[look past the big creature cliche, and just know this, if we were to come into the pressence of the lord with sin, he'd judge us and cast us to the pit]

lol @ god incarnated into a man? for what reason? so we can relate to him better if he was sent as a human? god is infinite. humans are not.

for three reasons, to show him, as a human, to set an example for us to relate to. to fulfill the prophecy, so he can die, and rise again to set a covenant between mankind and the God. Lastly, because God can't just come make his self present to man, he had to become man first. so he can display his love and kind nature. and die for our sins.

to say that jesus is the son of god is blaspheme, he was a prophet sent as a reminder to the people. no more, no less. and if he is the son of god, then why do you call him god?

[because the bible tells us so.. haha.. in your religion it's blasphemy to call jesus god, but we believe in the father the son and the holy ghost.. the 3 in 1 concept. all the same god, just three different powers, or influences so to speak. we don't consider this blaspehmy, bc we believe the only way to the father in heaven is through the blood of jesus christ]

that would make mary, the mother of god (jesus). and the partner of god (god)?

[wrong,god created mary, therefore he is her father, when he used mary as a vessel to birth him self as jesus, jesus was still a man, they didn't fuck or anything, he just produced a baby in her womb supernaturally. she is jesus the mans', mother, but she is jesus the god's daughter.. you saying she is god's partner. you see how the three in one works already? mary was the same person, but three different persons at once due to the mortal view points on social engagement laws that we compute with. but i dont consider mary god's lady so to speak, bc again, they didnt make love, god just put his seed in her womb because he wanted to show off his trace and make himself evident although he didn't show us his godlike face.]
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

how do you explain the kingdom of god to a people that are limited to earthly knowledge. By sending jesus a man to earth(like muhammad) and uses earthly parables people of that period would understand. Every analogy he used the people were very familiar with. So i dont get ur question.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Were seperated from a holy God from birth because we were born sinners thats why the only way to b able to fellowship w our God is by being born again covered by the innocent blood that bought us from death itself which we truely do deserve. Jesus is the bridge between man and god. Not even angels can see his face without going first to the elders outside the thrown room.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Woah woah woah. God is a three part entity father son and spirit. Theres even a bible scripture where the 3 heads are talking amongst each other its wild. But thats where the decision was made to send jesus to earth because he was the only innocent blood that could be shed for the sins of humanity
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

its an analogy. When moses saw gods hair he aged and his own hair turned bright white just from looking at him. Why u thing god wouldnt allow moses to see his face..hed of died..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

tell em why your mad: TheBigPayback
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

Nu'maan is our brother religion "Muslim" He's just doing what he's told and what he knows.. i respect his questions and his belief's Ismail was Isaacs brother.. bastard brother but still his brother never the less..
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

Don't people find it odd how their is 3 abrahmic religions and three in 1 god in christianity??
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Jesus s name even means God with Us.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

What I mean by uncreated is plainly not having been created, and specifically not having been created by the God of the Bible as Christians believe.

I get what you mean when you use the word. I just think with a bunch of Christians who believe that God created them and base theology on it, there is bound to be some avoidance of the word in any context - perhaps dissent or disagreement isn't really the word I was looking for.

When I was in the thread before the board was messing up on me, so that's why I haven't replied everything else yet. When I get some more time I'l come back and address everyone.
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

memento, please address my questions if you have the time. my unanswered questions.

i'm not taking shots at your religion, i just want a decent answer which may i add i still haven't got. instead, rambling about how i'm their "bastard muslim brother", and a meeting outside jesus's "throne room".

i question somethings (but not core belief) in islam to this day, so don't catch feelings payback & priest ...

[turn] ...
    test
  20. Saga Genesis

Saga Genesis New Member

As someone who has only read Genesis and Revelations of the Bible, I really have no knowledge of the other scriptures' contents. So I'm wondering how exactly is every man and woman born as a sinner? Seems a little crazy to label the most underdeveloped beings of our species as sinners.

Also, how exactly can anyone honestly trust the contents of any religious texts considering how ancient they are? When you take into consideration how corrupt man has always been, how do you know that these texts are legit? How do you know that these texts have not been altered or skewed into the opinions of the men who wrote them?

If God is a benevolent god, then why would he be so hellbent on casting us to hell just because he entered our presence?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.