any body touching miami kaos? yet have reasonable rates? all graphics cats enter!

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by ? THA RIDD ?, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

THIS IS A PAYING JOB SO LOOK INSIDE!!!!!

ight so my team has a project thats just about done minus maybe 2-3 bangers that will be wrapped up soon...so now we ARE NEEDING COVERS DESIGNED!!!!

and even tho im O.K. with it,thats not good enuff i want some sick shit...and we ARE WILLING TO PAY...but just not no crazy shit...nah mean....

we will need a 4-1 or if we get clear cases during pressing we will need a 4-2 which basically is just the front being a 4 sided booklet and the trey card being double sided...

and if your familiar with miami kaos...then you kno the type of level ish wer looking for......if you dont kno who or what miami kaos is....then just kno that we need SICCCK work and it needs to BE HIGGGH QUALITY....and PRINT/PRESS READY....so be sure you are familiar with the dpi and vector issues in the layouts...so we have no set backs in time with the proofs.

you can contact me with prices and samples,

email- EMPCEO@gmail.com
    AIM- THARIDDALAH

or leave it in here or PM me....

oh and MESK...i don't kno if you will see this but i was hoping to get at you and see if you would be willing and down to cook up one them sick intro's for us....i understand your busy and shit so if not thats cool playa,but if you down lemme kno what you need to get it poppin....

pzzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  2. Shortyo

Shortyo The God....Redeem Yaself

get at me on aim i know a few sick designers
    test
  3. Cop J

Cop J COPJMUSIC.COM

Get at me on aim, lilcopj, I can most likely hook you up with whatever you are looking for.
    test
  4. -rXs-

-rXs- New Member

Word, Miamikaos is the shit

generalgfx.com $75 for front and back

I work with him in crack grind
    test
  5. T_Immy

T_Immy Bringin the Heat

I most def can hook you up with an original CD package_hollat at me on AIM: timmygfx email me at Timmygraphix@aol.com
    I have many options and I'll work with you...peace.
    and you get to preview before you buy_if you don't like you don't pay.
    index of some of my original work
    test
  6. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

just emailed you.

test
  7. .DaLinKWenT.

.DaLinKWenT. New Member

Honestly Ridd, you told me to do it.. But generalgfx is my boy, and hes sick with the covers, I suggest and really refer you to go to him, you'll be satisfied on some next shit foreal..
    test
  8. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

i havent told any one to do them yet homie....

at this point im not jumping at just any one nah mean....im getting prices and checking samples for like the next week and once i get a few cats i will pick the best one...thats why i keep telling cats just show me your illest work and give me your best prices...

im about to get at the new cats that just hit this up...

pzzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  9. .DaLinKWenT.

.DaLinKWenT. New Member

test
  10. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

i could of swore i talked with duke...but i been talkin with madd cats what was his prices???

theres no doubt duke nice...but do his prices match his skill...?? cause i have also came across cats that have 20 dollar skills with 100 dollar prices...

any one reasonable im most def keepin my eye on for this project....lemme know supp..

pzzzzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  11. .DaLinKWenT.

.DaLinKWenT. New Member

You simply get what you pay for..

I gave you my prices, Im willing to do it , but i know general does some sick shit..

Just let me know either way.. Lookin' out for you..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.