Antichrist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Honestly azues, You need a pill or something?
    The quran is a lie.

That's because it's composed by a man with schizophrenia.

I didn't say a word about the tao. Ok azues... I'ma tap dancing minstrel show.
    You're right everything everyone else says is wrong. Nothing you do is imperfect. lol!

And that has what to do with what I said?

You've never been to the places I have. I doubt you've been anywhere besides the internet. again azues, Clearly you're right, Jews don't try to convert people. That would be unheard of. lol

What does that have to do with this Subject? You constantly make up shit about dawkins. However, I don't take that root. My replys are well thoughtout or researched. Clearly azues, Jews don't convert people... Again you're right...
    I was never apporached by jews in Newyork... Clearly you are 100% truthful.

The truthness of it all lol

No I took this from living life. I traveled, I didn't stay cooped up in the house my whole life like you speaking jibberish to stuffed animals. I've seen situations where a Jew can't marry a nonjew and the only way a nonjew can marry a jew is to become jewish. I've also been Hendered by many jews in new york when I visted.

I've established more than that, But I don't expect a zealot to accept it.
    Never did! You served a purpose, nothing more.

LOL!
    My Logic and reason has already disproven you. That is why you tried to bring up Science but that failed you too. funny you go from what I stated to this irrelevant argument.

Honestly azues, You're on a whole other irrelevant argument.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Clearly azues only you are the greatest philosopher to ever live. Clearly you never mimic huxley, plagiarized, or recite the tao dayly. Clearly I don't analyze all the sides azues... Only you analyze all the sides. therefore, Only your opinion is vaild. (however, You don't analyze all the sides) clearly azues, I don't speak from all the sides or make my own opinions. clearly only you do this. clearly everyone in the world is thoughtless compared to you. lol!

Anything you've said has already been said long before you.
    Azues want a cracker?

Clearly like the bible I will never question your Philosophy.lol
    Clearly I never studied Religious Philosophies intensively before I became an evolutionist. WOW! Clearly azues, You're assumptions are spot on. NOT! lol

Why do you keep bring up dawkins? Nothing I said in here has anything to do with dawkins. If you want to make Ad hominem argument write to Dawkins. email him... (rdawkins-request@secular.org) You're replies are so unintelligent I doubt he'll even answer you. but You really have to get over this Dawkins fixation. Stop making lies about dawkins and using him as an excuse to side track the conversation. Moreover, I Already disproved that Bullshit you're speaking on. religion was a Mishap not apart of the evolution of man. Your mind has been brainwashed into thinking it depends upon it. many people don't depend upon it. nothing I said in here has anything to do with dawkins just so you know.

No he doesn't. You really have to read the whole book and stop cherry picking quotes from the internet. You are a religious man azues, However, you're not philosophical. You're actually a polemist, who calls names, writes long winded arguments going off subject to divert attention away from the actual dicussion. Dawkins never said that, but Keep spinning. Society needs NO RELIGION PEROID! yeah, it's not like religion causing the divison, of course not. lol

Nice assumption fallacy. You don't even make arguments you talk bullshit.
    And you have this weird obsession with dawkins as a person I don't even give a shit about. Not even relevant!

people were also killed back then if they thought out side the box.
    Wrong they are Religiously nuts, retarded, and Violent. I can look back in history and look at today and still see they are violent and want utter control. I haven't changed history. That's just the history. Religious people are controling, violent, obsessed, Delusional, sons of bastards.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Funny how suddenly you've switched your approach. Now you're being sardonic with your replies and trying to separate yourself from the very person you was aligning yourself with just a week or two ago.

It's all a game to you.

In order for a man to marry a Jewish woman, he has to be a Jew. Yes.
    This is not the same as converting people. They convert themselves.
    Christians and Muslims convert people.
    Jews do not. It is not allowed in Judaism.

Sardonic replies are cute, but they accomplish nothing.

Nobody has ever been randomly approached by a Jew to become a Jew.
    It has never happened and it never will. I don't care where you claim to have been. And, [funny] @ you acting like you've traveled. We both know that is my life, not yours. You're a goof.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'm just going to end this with you. You shift your views and refuse to acknowledge when you are changing them. That's fine. Whatever. I'm just not playing this game with you anymore.
    test
  5. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

i read your reply to my posts. its unfortunate that both you and menaz write novels to each other and the site, i dont have time to engage you seriously. its not that i am trying to or would discredit what you have to say i just dont have enough time to read 24 paragraphs of thought that at first glance is all over the place. each reply you go from a starting point ie. i read the items you posted; to an end point four paragraphs later stating "see thats why you are wrong."

this type of conversation deserves more attention and conversation beyond these instant mini reports. each response yu offer ends with im right you're wrong statements. that should be a final outcome of a conversation, if thats your goal and purpose.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm being s.arcastic with you now for a reason because I've finally figured out you're an actual stupid ass. No matter what truth or fact that is given if you didn't say it or you didn't experience it your going to be against it. Thus, You ramble on and on about a whole bunch of nonsense.

So azues, Clearly you're right I was never appoarched by jews in new york. Clearly azues, Nonjews who marry jewish people don't convert
    to judaism. Funny thing is they do have to convert to Judaism to marry. It's also funny that the jew doesn't have to convert. Clearly azues, Judaism never converts. Ok azues, Clearly once again you're 100% correct as always.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Holla, I'm interested in what you have to add. My discussion with Menaz is over. When a man begins making up fake encounters with proselytizing Jews, I walk away.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LMAO!

Again you're assumptions are so spot on. You must have a crystal ball.
    You must have been with me in newyork. You must of seen some of the
    situations I have.

Clearly, You're never wrong. And all your assumptions are infallible.

I use to enjoy the propaganda you spewed. Now I see you for what you really are a pathetic moronic loser with way too much time on his hands!

Man you can even ask nimrod about the jews in new york.
    test
  9. str8soulja

str8soulja str8soulja

lol,
    he's still at it

(i used to be convinced that this dude was an antichrist...)
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Was that before or after you thought I was a prophet? I can't remember.

It is amusing how people want to label you and define you and then stone you when you fail to live up to "their" expectations. Often the people who are turned into devils were once praised as angels, until they fell short of living up to the accuser's requirements.

I am neither a Messiah nor your Antichrist.
    If you want the answers to life, you've got to look within yourself.
    I just present you with arguments from both sides and let you choose for yourself.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I do find it terribly sad that we are now on the second page and everybody who has replied has chosen to attack the person speaking, instead of simply providing a Verse or a Surah to support their view of the Antichrist or Dajjal.

Christians believe in a singular Antichrist. They say that he will be beautiful, like an Angel. (Not surprisingly absolutely everything Christians expect from this Antichrist is actually a description of the coming King Messiah in the Old Testament (Jewish Tanakh). It appears that the Christians have turned the Jewish Messiah into an Antichrist (which is impossible because he would have to be against himself), which in essence means that they are against the Messiah (Christ) making themselves the Antichrists that were actually talked about in scriptures.

Muslims believe in a singular Antichrist whom they call Dajjal, yet they say he will be ugly and have one eye, curly nappy hair, and that he will have a limp. They also believe he will be a Jew, if I'm not mistaken?

I asked some of you to provide evidence for your belief in this Antichrist and so far, not one of you has done it. How much easier would it be to provide verses or surahs to support your view? At least then it would be clear why you expect such a thing.

Far too often people do not question where their ideas come from. They learn about Antichrist and Dajjal in lessons but they don't actually read it for themselves. When people grow up under a specific religion, they never ask the most basic of questions. You will never hear of a Muslim questioning their Imam's integrity or a Christian challenging their preacher's claims. I have never encountered a Christian who will stop a preacher in the middle of their sermon when they have misquoted the scriptures. Most Christians don't even read the Bible to know if what the preacher says is true or not and most Muslims read the Quran "after" being told by their Imams how to read it. They are never required to question their faith, in fact . . . they are told NOT to question their faith and not to question God. But, if you don't ask questions, how will you know if what you worship is actually God or not?

These people would all be better off if they had stumbled across these books on their own without the human influence from their individual religions.
    test
  12. str8soulja

str8soulja str8soulja

lol i never thought you were a prophet,
    i told you i thought you were AN antichrist,

(and it was supposed to be a joke)

anyway, to your question,
    I don't understand why you can't accept the fact that a belief or creed can have many sources,
    Judaism has more sources of faith than just the Torah, so does most religions, but obviously the CENTRAL source would be scripture (i.e. Torah, Qur'an).
    Other sources are meant to be complimentary to that.

However,
    you are correct in saying Dajjal isn't mentioned in the Qur'an,

but it is mentioned in the Hadith, and muslims do get some of their creed from the hadith...why?
    because, as we believe the Prophet was revealed the Qur'an - as the words of GOD HIMSELF, he was also divinely inspired to act and speak to TEACH us our deen (or creed)....he was known as "the walking Qur'an", so he put it into practice.
    Nowhere in the Qur'an does it say "HOW TO PRAY", it just tells us to pray, however, the manifestation of those orders was through the actions of the Prophet Mohammad (SAW)...and so it goes on.
    THerefore, the Sunnah (or the "way of the Prophet") is merely an interpretation of the Qur'anic verses, and who is more rightly guided (in the opinion of all the muslims) than the Prophet Mohammad, and who should have more of a right to be able to interpret those verses, ...obviously he had divine inspiration, and so we take his interpretations as the most correct

with that point settled, another thing - you seem to be questioning the legitimacy of Hadith to be a source of sacred law.
    You probably should study the "Science of Hadith"...anyway, to sum it up, you are correct in some ways, as there are hadith which are classified "weak"...some have been fabricated.
    The ones marked as "Sahih" (i..e most of Bukhari/Muslim/Tirmidhi/Ahmed) are those hadith whose chain of narration is CREDIBLE, and intact, and the amount of work these collectors of hadith put in to make sure this chain of narration was credible was awe-inspiring. THey would travel to different countries to ensure a hadith has not been fabricated.

The highest classification of hadith is known as "Mutawattir" - meaning it has been narrated by so many people, in different parts of the world, that there could be no chance of them getting together and fabricating it, so it is the next highest authority after the Qur'an.

As far as hadith on the Antichrist go - i am not sure if they are Mutawattir, as only a handful of hadith are (i.e. Dont kill women and children, or civilians, or workers in the farm, or old people, or cut down trees in time of war - that hadith is mutawattir)..
    So to outrightly denounce all ahadith as "non-credible sources" is not correct.

and therefore , just to conclude -
    No - dajjal isn't mentioned in the Qur'an
    but YES - the hadith mention it, and these hadith have been tested for their chain of narration, and are credible, as they have been marked "Sahih"

question (out of interest) - where does the concept of antichrist originate from in Christianity? If not scripture,....just wondering..

peace
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I have a little time frame here to make a snappy comment before I go back to work...

yeah azues bullshit him with the cortext. Or better yet tell him the frontal lobe is actually split into two halves... One side for Allah the other side for dajjal. Or even better yet memorize him with the explaintion that Allah works through the left hemisphere and dajjal works through the right hemisphere of the brain.

LMAO!

I'm out... see you all in a few days!
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Str8 - I began writing a lot as a response, but I have to go take a final in 15 minutes and I don't want to respond in partiality. I'll send you a PM to respond to this and discuss it with you in private to avoid the interference with Menaz and others like him.

I really do want to find out more about Islam and the only people I have to talk to don't speak English well enough to explain it in detail, and the stuff I read in books and in sources contradict one another. I know you're not an Imam or a Scholar, but it's not your opinion that I'm going to ask you for anyway . . . just facts.

I'll keep my opinion out of it and answer your question about King Messiah and the Christian Antichrist also, with scriptures that you can look up yourself. It's very disturbing because the Christian Antichrist is the Jewish Messiah and the Jewish Messiah is not a bad guy, but the Christian Antichrist is and they have no scriptures to support that he is a bad or evil man. They just claim it and from what I can tell, the Muslim concept of Dajjal is only found in Hadith and it comes from a twist in the Christian concept of the Antichrist and there is no scripture to support him either.

It's very troubling.
    But yea, if you're interested we can discuss it.
    It might be easier over e-mail just because there's no limit on how much we can write.

If you want, drop your e-mail in a PM and I'll e-mail you. I used to have your e-mail but I changed e-mails since then.
    test
  15. str8soulja

str8soulja str8soulja

test
  16. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

The quran does say how to perform salat

times:
    24:58 O you who believe, let those who are committed to you by oath, and those who have not yet attained puberty, request your permission regarding three times: before the dawn connection, and when you put off your attire from the noon time, and after the evening connection. These are three private times for you. Other than these times, it is not wrong for you or them to intermingle with one another. God thus clarifies the revelations for you. And God is Knowledgeable, Wise.

11:114 And you shall hold the connection during the two edges of the day, and the near part of the night. The good deeds take away the bad. This is a reminder to those who remember.

how to prepare:
    5:6 O you who believe, if you rise to hold the connection, then wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles; and if you have had intercourse, then you shall bathe. And if you are ill, or traveling, or you have excreted feces, or you have had sexual contact with the women, and you cannot not find water, then you shall select from the clean soil; you shall wipe your faces and your hands with it. God does not want to place any hardship on you, but He wants to cleanse you and to complete His blessings upon you that you may be appreciative.

the structure of it:
    29:45 Recite what is inspired to you of the Scripture, and hold the connection, for the connection prohibits evil and vice; but certainly the remembrance of God is the greatest. God knows everything you do.
    17:110 Say: "Call on God or call on the Almighty. Whichever it is you call on, for to Him are the best names." And do not be too loud in making your connection, nor too quite; but seek a path in between.
    2:43 And honor the connection, and contribute towards betterment, and kneel with those who kneel.
    4:102 And if you are with them and you hold the connection for them, then let a group from amongst them stand with you and let them bring their weapons; and when they have prostrated then let them stand guard from behind; and let a group who has not yet connected come and connect with you, and let them be wary and let them bring their weapons with them. The rejecters hope that you would neglect your weapons and goods so they can come upon you in one blow. There is no sin upon you if you are impeded by rainfall, or if you are ill, that you place down your weapons. And be wary. God has prepared for the rejecters a humiliating retribution.
    17:111 And say: "Praise be to God who has not taken a son, nor does He have a partner in sovereignty, nor does He have an ally out of weakness." And glorify Him greatly.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I got your e-mail saved. Got a paper due tomorrow and another final.
    I haven't forgot this thread, just want to give it more attention.
    I'll respond to you this weekend.
    test
  18. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

@Yahunyahti - 'Sup. I had this discussion with my dad over the phone about the Anti-Christ figure. I also presented to him this information that you have posted (your opening posts), and he was in disbelief at what he was hearing.

I'm still trying to gather facts to come to an opinion (so far I think your material is valid), and my dad presented this information to me:

John 1:18-22 - No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

^My dad's verse to prove that Jesus is the Son of God, along with the other obvious John verses out there.

I then went on to discuss with him about Paul being the Anti-Christ figure, and he said something around:

As far as your interpretation that Paul is the Anti-Christ, that is completely ridiculous. On the road to Damascus (Acts 9:1-22) Jesus appears to Saul
    (soon to be named Paul) and asked him, "Why is he persecuting Him?" From that point, Paul witnesses only that Jesus is the only way to know God.

My old man then went on to tell me something around:

"The Bible makes it very clear that Jesus is the Messiah, Old
    Testament and New Testament. In Zechariah 9:9 it is fortold that the Messiah would come riding in on a donkey, only Jesus fulfills this prophecy. The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem Matthew 2:1, Luke 2, 4-7, John 7:42. Note that none of these facts come from any Christian author, only the Bible. Cedric examine your
    heart."

From what I'm taking in, my dad is holding firm to the belief that Yeshua is the Messiah, and that Paul preached to the people that Jesus is that, and the way. I personally don't agree to this, since I'm still holding firm to the fact that Yeshua was a "great prophet", and that Paul switched his image to be in Yeshua's likeness.

Thoughts?
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Tell him to read Psalm 82:6
    "I have said that ye are gods; all of you are children of the Most High."

If Yeshua was the only begotten son, then how is it that we are all sons and daughters of God?

It is the Message of Yeshua that is important, not his life . . . not his death.
    The Message is eternal and that is why he said,

"Who are my mother and brothers? Those who are my words and put them into practice are my mother and brothers."

Yeshua was approached by a woman who said, "Good teacher"
    He replied, "Woman, why do you call me good? None is good but the Father who is in heaven."

Christians believe that Yeshua (they call him Jesus) was "God the Son" and they preach this in their churches on a regular basis, but Yeshua was tempted by Satan 3 times. It does not say that he was "tested" by Satan . . . it says that he was "tempted." God cannot be tempted by anyone. To be tempted, one must consider the option presented to them. Could God have considered serving Satan? Could Satan have even asked God to serve him? That is ridiculous. It is impossible.

Christians say that God is three in one.
    Yeshua said, "The LORD your God is One, love the LORD your God with all your heart soul and mind and love your neighbor as yourself. If you do these two, all else will fall in place."

Yeshua said, "A man cannot testify on his own behalf. If a man testifies on his own behalf then his testimony is invalid."

Who else witnessed this encounter with Jesus?
    Nobody else observed it. In fact, the men with him seen nothing.
    Paul testified on his own behalf all the time.
    Nobody else ever testified for Paul's encounters, but Paul.
    "A man cannot testify on his own behalf."

"These men are wolves who will come to you in sheep's clothing. You will know them by their fruit. For a good tree does not bear bad fruit and a bad tree does not bear good fruit."

What has come from Paul? A new religion.
    Did Yeshua start Christianity or did Paul?
    Yeshua was a Jew. He was a Nazarene.
    Paul was a Sadducee who killed several of the Disciples before taking their place and teaching a false doctrine. Paul was a liar. Paul and his lover Luke were false teachers and Paul himself rarely ever spoke of Yeshua's message. Yeshua taught God and Paul taught Yeshua. Paul basically used Yeshua in the same way that Plato used Socrates' name. He spoke his own thoughts and used the other's name and authority to get his will done.

I could break down the ways that Paul contradicts Yeshua but I will stick to this one alone.

Yeshua said, "Many will cry out, 'Lord, Lord . . . did we not cast out demons, heal the sick and raise the dead in your name?' The Son of Man will say to them, 'Get away from me, you evil doers. I never knew you.'"

Paul said, "A man is saved by faith in Christ Jesus."

John said, "Your sins have been forgiven on account of his name."

Paul said, "We are saved by the blood of Christ Jesus."

1 John 2:18-19
    "Dear children, this is the last house and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going out showed that none of them belonged to us."

Here John is referring to Paul. If you read the notes in your Bible it will say that this is a reference to the Gnostics but that is nonsense. Of course the notes in the Bible won't tell you who it is really about. Then they would have to throw out all of Paul's letters and everything he touched and they love their lies. The Nazarenes (which Yeshua was one, and John the Baptist a Nazarite/Nazarene) were Gnostics. Gnostic means "Seekers of Gnosis" (Gnosis means Knowledge).

Christians hate Knowledge. They believe that you must have the minds of Children because Yeshua said to be like a Child (Children see the beauty all around them and marvel at the mystery that adults miss). Yeshua didn't say "Knowledge is your enemy, stay stupid." He didn't say to create Popes and Priests. Christians have turned Gnostics into the enemy and they attacked them first, then they made Muslims the enemy and attacked them second. Then they made anybody who did not turn to the Church an enemy and they killed them. Then they made the Science (more knowledge) the enemy and killed them and then they came to America and made an enemy out of the Native Americans. Christians are corrupt people. They are never satisfied and their evils have no limits.

1 John 2:18-19 is referring to Paul because Paul was among them for a time and then tried to take over. He got into an argument with Shim`on Keifa (Simon Peter) who was placed in charge by Yeshua himself. Paul tried to kill them and then he tried to infiltrate them and failed so he left them and went into Rome and taught a false doctrine of Jesus worship and distorted their entire message. Paul was killing the Disciples for preaching Mashiach Yeshua (Anointed Salvation). If Paul was killing those who taught Mashiach then he was Anti-Mashiach. The word Christ comes from Christos which is the Greek word for Mashiach.

There is no way that Hebrews would have wrote their scriptures in Greek when they spoke and wrote in Hebrew and Aramaic. That is complete idiocy. But, if you change Yeshua to Jesus and you change Mashiach to Christ then everything loses its meaning. The name Jesus has no meaning. The word Christ means "savior" but the word Mashiach (Messiah) means Anointed. In fact, in John 2:20, John tells the believers that they are Mashiachs when he says "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth." This phrase would not mean the same thing in Greek but if you take it back to Hebrew it means quite a bit. The word "Anointing" is Mashiach (Messiah). What John was saying, if it was properly translated is: "But you have received Mashiach from God, and all of you know the truth."

Yeshua did not have the power to anoint people. Only God can anoint and the Holy One is not the Messiah in this sentence, it is GOD. Christians blaspheme God every time they say that there is 3 in one. There is not 3 in one. This is a Babylonian believe that came from Ancient Egyptian cults of "Osiris, Isis and Horus" . . .

God is ONE.
    Moses said God is one, ALL of the Prophets said God is One and YESHUA HIMSELF said "The LORD your God is ONE." Only Paul says God is three.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Continued . . .

Yeshua said, "Go and baptize them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit." But this goes back to Psalm 82:6 which says, "Ye are gods; all of you are children of the Most High." Yeshua is telling them to baptize the people in the concept of the unity between us and God through Ruach HaKodesh.

No disrespect to you father, but tell him that he does not speak Hebrew or Aramaic and thus his knowledge is based off of a translation of a translation.
    I am a Yehudi. I speak Hebrew. I speak Aramaic.

The King Mashiach was to establish Peace and unite the world as one and reign from Jerusalem. Yeshua did not fulfill this. He tried, but he failed. His Message was beautiful. His Message is what the King Mashiach will teach, but Yeshua was not the King Mashiach and he even said so in John 16:7-8 "But I tell you the truth: it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of guild in regard to sin and righteousness."

Christians say that the Counselor is the Holy Spirit. This is nonsense! The words Holy Spirit come from the Hebrew words Ruach HaKodesh. Ruach HaKodesh is FEMININE. The Holy Spirit cannot be a "He" . . . It is not possible. Yeshua was speaking of the King Mashiach and here is the Tanakh prophecy which proves it:

Isaiah 9:6-7
    "To us (Israel) a child is born and to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end."

Ah, but there are two accounts of the Donkey. One biblical account says that he was on one donkey and the other says that he was sitting on two. All of the stories about Yeshua fulfilling the prophecies of King Mashiach were added later to make him into more than he was. He was a wisdom teacher. He was a prophet. He was a very wise and loving man. But he was not King Mashiach.

Remember that he is your Father. He is entitled to his beliefs and it is not my wish to alter his views or tell him that he is wrong, but he is. Ask him if Yeshua (Jesus) fulfilled these Messianic prophecies:

1. "Every warrior's boot used in battle and every garment rolled in blood will be destined for burning, will be fuel for the fire. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end."

(Did Yeshua create a government? Did Christianity bring peace to the earth? Use your eyes . . . look around at the world. Do you see unity? Do you see peace? Do you see a perfect government?)

2. The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One (Melech Mashiach). 'Let us break their chains,' they say, 'and throw off their fetters.' The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies
    them with his wrath, saying, 'I have installed my King on Zion, my holy hill.'"

(Was Yeshua made King in Jerusalem? Did Kings of the earth and rulers gather together against Yeshua? This prophecy is talking about the King Mashiach who will lead a final war. Did Yeshua fulfill this? Has there not been wars since he left?)

3. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him - the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD - and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Righteousness will be his belt and faithfulness the sash around his waist . . . "In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious. In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. 'He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of ISRAEL; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth. Ephraim's jealousy will vanish, and Judah's enemies will be cut off; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim. They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west, together they will plunder the people of the east . . . The LORD will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian sea; with a scorching wind he will sweep his hand over the Euphrates River. He will break it up into seven streams so that men can cross over in sandles. There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria , as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt."

(Did Yeshua fulfill this? Was Israel gathered together from the four corners of the earth? How could Yeshua have gathered them together when they hadn't yet been exiled? Seems odd, doesn't it?)

There are many more, but I don't want to bombard him. These three are enough. If he cannot see these three then 1,000 more will not make him see.

Numbers 3:3 "Those were the names of Aaron's sons, the Anointed (Mashiach) Priests."

Isaiah 45:1 "This is what the LORD says to his anointed (Mashiach), to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue the nations . . ."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.