Antichrist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Many people from Christianity and Islam believe in an Antichrist or Dajjal who will come prior to the King Messiah and do all these wonderful things to unite the world. I've studied the Bible from front to back (several times) and I have never seen a single verse to support this. I've read the Quran front to back several times as well and I have never found the word Dajjal.

I was hoping that some of you could provide verses to support your view in this Antichrist figure. Christians love to teach it. You hear it all the time. But where is it in the Christian Bible?

Has it ever occurred to Christians that the Church (Christianity) is teaching an Antichrist who is really the King Messiah to come? It is ironic how Christians believe that the Antichrist will be:

1. Attractive
    2. An amazing speaker
    3. A man who solves the worlds problems
    4. A man who preaches peace all over the world
    5. A man who unites the entire world under one pure government
    6. A man who destroys religions and builds the pure and perfect faith.
    7. Rebuilds the temple as it was meant to be.

All of the above are expectations that Christians have of the Antichrist.
    Why? I have no idea. They preach it, but it cannot be found in the Bible (at least I haven't found it). I was hoping maybe some of you can. Below I'll show you three verse that prove that while Yehoshua Bar Yosef (Jesus) was "a messiah," he was NOT the "King Messiah" who is called the Counselor. With three verses I will show that not only did Yeshua (Jesus) not fulfill the prophecy of the King Messiah, but that he himself prophesied the King Messiah was still to come.

THREE VERSES:

Verse 1 (Messianic Prophecy PRIOR to Yeshua's birth)
    Isaiah 9:6 (600BC) - "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty G-d, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.'"

Verse 2 (Messianic Prophecy BY Yeshua himself)
    John 16:7 (Yeshua Speaking) "But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." (Christians love to claim that this is the Holy Spirit. This is a lie. It is a very intentional deception by the church. The Holy Spirit comes from the words Ruach HaKodesh. Ruach HaKodesh is a "female" word. The Holy Spirit in Hebrew was feminine, not masculine. Thus, it was God the Father, God the Mother and God the Children. That is why it says in Psalm 82:1 "Ye are gods; all of you are children of the Most High." Ruach HaKodesh could not be a "He." Not only that, but Yeshua already had the Spirit with him. Why would Yeshua have to leave for the Spirit to come if the Spirit was already with him?

Now, we see that the Messiah is supposed to bring a world government and establish world peace under a purified system. Did Yeshua (Jesus) do this? Let's look to Jesus' words to see if he was the King Messiah prophesied. Christians state that Jesus was the King Messiah, but what did Jesus himself say?

Verse 3 (Yeshua speaking) "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

I don't think it can be any more clear.

So, Christians and Muslims. I challenge you both. Provide your evidence through your books. You both claim that your books are the WORDS of God. If this is true, show me where God said anything about Antichrist or Dajjal. Do not show me books by Christian authors who interpret the Beast or Dragon to be Antichrist because this is nonsense. The Beasts are Kingdoms, not people and the Dragon is a metaphor for Satan (The Corrupted Mind) and anybody who speaks Hebrew knows this. Muslims, do not recite Hadith. If the Quran is the Word of Allah and it is a complete and perfect guide and it does not say anything about Dajjal, then God did not say anything about a Dajjal.

There are verses in the Bible about Antichrists. But these are not a singular, end times, figure. They are those who resist the Messiah. In fact, when it is speaking of the Antichrist, in the letters written by John, it is a reference to SAUL who later changed his name to PAUL and created Christianity. At the time that James wrote his book SAUL was trying to kill Yeshua's disciples. He was the Antichrist that they were speaking of. Christianity is based off of Paul's letters. In fact, Paul has replaced Yeshua in the Church and his words are taught 100x more often than Yeshuas. He taught Greek Jews to worship Jesus, instead of God. Yeshua taught people to worship God through the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh). Paul was the Antichrist who James was speaking of.

The Christian religion and all its rotten branches can be viewed as a form of the Antichrist. Islam as it is today can be viewed as a form of the Antichrist. Neither teach that the Messiah is within us all. Neither teach people how to bring the Messiah out of their selves and to become "Anointed" by God. In fact, they teach against that. To teach against that is Anti-Christ.

I have read many Christian websites and they all predict their same delusions. They repeat one another's lies to themselves and to others, but they have nothing to support these deceptions.

They quote Daniel out of context.
    They quote the Disciples out of context.
    They draw connections that are not there.
    They are liars. All of them. The scriptures are not meant to be interpreted however you like. They have a meaning and when people interpret them to their own liking, the meaning is lost. These prophets did not sacrifice their lives to teach a message that can be read however you like. What would be the point of that?
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It is time that Christians and Muslims provide their proof.

You can use either of these two sources:
    The Holy Bible (Old & New Testament)
    OR
    The Holy Quran

Don't read me Hadith and don't refer to Christian authors. I want the verses. If you're going to state something as truth on a matter such as this, which so many have suffered because of . . . then provide your evidence for it. The days of propaganda MUST end. The days of using titles and names to discredit people and turn them into witches and devils is over. Both of your religions have caused more suffering than any Pagan, yet you both call Pagans evil. How can you consider your religion pure when they bow to statues, pray with roseries, call Mariam the "Queen of Heaven" which is FLAT OUT BLASPHEMY according to the Prophet Jeremiah . . . ? How can you Muslims say that you are living Islam, when the word Islam has its roots in the word Salaam, which means "Peace" and comes from the word SALEM for a city which is now called JERU-SALEM? How can you live in Salam (Salem) when you bow to Mecca and fight your brothers who are called ISRAEL over a city that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU? It was NOT given to Muslims, even according to your religion and your book. NOWHERE was Mohammed instructed to go to Jerusalem and take the city. NOWHERE! Why are Muslims breaking Islam?

When will you people turn back and repent?

The days of your religions are fast coming to a close and you will be held accountable if you cling to them.

Judaism, Islam and Christianity will soon be brought low by God.
    You will all witness this during your lifetimes.
    test
  3. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Hey. Remember when you said the anti-Christ was gonna be the newly appointed Jewish Pope? Because you saw it in a dream? And when it never happened you completely changed the story up?

[funny]
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Hey, remember when I told you that I was the creator of Boondocks and posted under the name Aaron McGruder?

[funny]
    test
  5. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

how about the bible being a collection of texts from a rough time period (more specifically for the new testament)... and the texts were never meant to be placed together...

how about the old testament never mentioning hell yet the new testament rolls around preaching fire and brimstone like it was always there....

anyways what are you looking for here??? the bible and quran are simply books... nothing all too special about them... a little bit of ink.. some paper... some binding... thats all...
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I am asking Christians and Muslims to prove that their books preach of a singular "end times" Antichrist. They both believe in it, yet the books that they consider "Divinely Inspired" say nothing about it.

Muslims believe in a Dajjal (Antichrist) in the end times, yet there is nowhere in the Quran the word "Dajjal." It is only found in the Hadith. Muslims do not believe the Hadith is the Word of Allah and they believe that the Quran is all that they need to live their lives . . . yet 90% of their beliefs come from Hadith and not the Quran. If they lived by the Quran then 90% of their beliefs would be unecessary. So I ask them for proof in their Quran of a Dajjal.

Christians claim that there will be a singular Antichrist and that their Bible (The New Testament) says so. They cannot claim to believe in the Old Testament because they do not observe ANY of the Old Testament Laws, therefore their book is the New Testament. So I ask them to provide a verse that speaks of an "End of the World" Antichrist.

This is not unreasonable.

The Old Testament does not speak of Antichrists because the word Christ is not found in the Old Testament. Christ is a Greek word and the Old Testament is a Christian rework of the Jewish Tanakh. Jews spoke Hebrew and Aramaic and wrote in Hebrew. The Jews believed in Messiahs (Anointed Men/Prophets) and a King Messiah to come.

I am asking for just one verse from each from their "God-Inspired Books" to back up their belief in an Antichrist or Dajjal. I am asking for "their" proof from "their" book. I am not saying that their books are proof. I am saying that to them, their books are proof so provide proof of a Dajjal or Antichrist figure from their books.
    test
  7. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

based on that it sounds like anidwehiu is the anti christ or at least is modeling himself after it. I propose that we travel back in time to kill his mother so as to prevent his birth and thus stop his dark reign of terror.
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Perhaps Anidawehi never existed in the first place and the man behind the character is much more than you think he is.

There will be no reign of terror from me.
    I'm for peace, unity, compassion and love.
    Hard to believe if you've read my posts, I know.
    But the only way to learn somebody else's mentality is to become them.
    It's much safer to become a maniac or an asshole on RM than it is offline, in person. If I had tried it offline I'd probably be in the dirt and people would remember me as "the foolish asshole who got himself killed, trying to learn," instead of the "nicest man I've ever met who used to pretend he was an asshole on RM."
    test
  9. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

That was mature.
    test
  11. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

@Yahunyahti - Good post. I was raised a Christian, and this is an arguement that many 'o' the Christians I commute with steer-clear of, or can't give an exact reference to. This is a question that I'm always asking too.

Matter 'o' fact... there're many questions that're not answered when I ask the know-it-alls in my faith... they tell me that it's something that I won't find out the exact meaning to 'til I leave my mortal body & that it wasn't meant for me to know now, and that the mortal mind isn't capable of downloading the archaic info that explains many unanswered questions to God's reasons, doings & choices.

Check your PM as well, I'mana shoot one to you here in a bit.
    test
  12. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

Thessalonians

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    test
  13. MC Bill Buckner

i only have 12 years of catholic school and 26 years of sunday mass to fall back on. im by no means an expert on theology nor would i pretend to be. but i'll help identify sections of the bible to answer your requests.
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

mathew 24 i cut out the begining and the end

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Okay, I've read these before. I don't see the word "Antichrist" in there.
    I see "False Christs" which refer to men who pretend that they are Jesus returned (Baha'ullah who created the Bahai faith claimed this) or the Promised Messiah (Mohammed did this by saying he is the Final Prophet) which is a concept he jacked from a man named Mani who was another false Christ who came after Yeshua.

However, this quote by Yeshua, out of Matthew 24, has already taken place. It happened in 70AD. It was the Diaspora. You have to remember, Yeshua was not speaking to you. Yeshua was not speaking to the world. Yeshua was speaking to the Jews AND he was speaking of that period of time. Christians love to imagine him talking to them, but he clearly dismissed such nonsense when he said to the Samaritan Woman when she asked him to heal her child:

"Woman, why do you ask this of me? I have come for the Lost Sheep of Israel. It is not proper that I give the children's food to the dogs."

The woman replied saying, "Yes, my lord, but even the dogs get the scraps that the children drop to them."

Then Yeshua turned to the disciples and said, "If only you had this woman's faith."

He then turned back to the woman and said, "Go in peace, your faith has healed your child."

How did Yeshua go from calling himself the "Son of God" to Christians calling Jesus "God, the Son"?

That is an odd inversion of wordage.
    Son of God is an allegorical title attributed to all believers in Psalm 82:6.
    "God the Son" is ridiculous.
    No Jew would ever claim such a thing.
    Yeshua never claimed to be God. He denied it:
    "Woman, why do you call me good? None is good but the Father, in heaven."

Yeshua never once said that people are to worship him.
    He said: "Pray, Our Father in heaven . . . "

"Call no man Father, you have but only one Father and that is the LORD who is in heaven." - Yeshua
    Catholics call their priests "Father" . . .

"Make no engraven images of anything in heaven nor on earth to bow down to, in worship."
    Catholics pray to statues, use roseries, light candles, pray to crosses, kiss crosses . . . etc.

Now, I'm not claiming that the words of Yeshua in the Bible haven't been altered, of course his words have been altered. In fact, 90% of his life in the scriptures is completely made up and his teachings have been expanded on. The fact that he is called "Jesus the Christ" is evidence of it. There has never and will never be a single Jew named Jesus and Christ is a Greek version of the word Moshiach or Messiah which simply means "Anointed One" . . .

Yeshua was never Anointed as a King.
    Nobody Anointed Yeshua as a King.
    It never happened.

For one to claim they are the King Messiah:
    1. They have to be a King (Yeshua was not)
    2. They have to be of the line of Judah (Yeshua was not, according to the Bible) [The Bible claims his connection to David through Joseph but the Bible denies that Joseph was his father. If Joseph wasn't his father, then why show Joseph's lineage to prove Yeshua was the Messiah?]
    3. They have to bring world peace (Yeshua did not do this).
    4. They have to rebuild the temple (How could Yeshua rebuild a temple that was still standing?)
    5. They have to establish a world government (Yeshua did not).

If Yeshua didn't fulfill ANY of the important prophesies about the King Messiah and he only observed the ones made up in the New Testament, which cannot be observed as facts . . . then he wasn't the King Messiah. It is that simple.

The entire Virgin birth story is fiction. Isaiah (In Hebrew) said: "The young woman will be with child and she will give birth and his name shall be Emmanuel."

The Christian Bible says, "The virgin will be with child and she will give birth and his name shall be Emmanuel."

The Holy Roman Church (which became the Holy Roman Catholic Church) altered the Jewish Tanakh, reorganized it and changed words around so much that they destroyed the message entirely.

"Young Woman" and "Virgin" are not the same.

Big surprise though, right? The tried to alter History also by saying that Josephus spoke of Jesus as the Messiah. This is a complete lie. There are two references to Yeshua in Josephus. The one Christians ADDED says that Jesus was the Christ, the son of the living God, blah blah blah." But Josephus was a Jew. No Jew would ever have said that. And if you read the other reference to Jesus in Josephus, it says: "James, the brother of the "so called" Christ."

Here Josephus was making it VERY clear that he did not accept Yeshua as the Christ.

Why do Christians intentionally try to alter history. I'd rather a person shoot me than try to alter reality and force others to accept it.

Christians have:
    1. Burned people at the stake
    2. Cut people's heads off
    3. Raped Muslim/Native American women
    4. Murdered Muslim and Native American children
    5. Been trying to conquer the world for 2,000 years
    6. Hung black people in the south
    7. ATE HUMAN BEINGS (during the Crusades) ALIVE!!!!

If there is an Antichrist in this world, it is Christianity. They are the ones who created the term and they are the ones who put it into practice. Is there any evil action that Christians have not carried out? If so, what is it? Even the priests today molest children with impunity.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

"Are you the King of the Jews?" - Pilate
    "Yes, it is as you say." - Yeshua

Pilate did not ask him, "Are you the King of the World?"
    He asked him if he was the "King of the Jews."
    Yeshua did not claim to be the King of the World.
    He claimed to be the King of the Jews.

Paul may claim that Jesus was the King of the World but Yeshua openly denied this: "My kingdom is not of this world."

"When the Son of Man comes in all his glory, with all the angels with him . . . " - Yeshua

He didn't say, "When I come in all MY glory, with all of MY angels with ME."
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You need a Ahadeeth. I've told you many times to buy a few.

Hadhrat Huzaifah says "Dajjal will be blind with one eye, this blind eye will be swollen like a grape. There will be a thick finger like object in his eye."
    Hadhrat Huzaifah says "Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat and Jahannam with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat."

Take that scripture Alogorical to reality and you have the Jannat I know of in, sudia arabia, called ... "Jannat al-Baqi".

And "Jannat al-baqi" means - "Tree Garden of Heaven". Who does is burried there? Many of Mohammad's companions and relatives, and who makes pilgrimages to there the religioisty. Mostly Muslims!

You're in the wrong BOOK, If you're looking for "Dajjal".

Also CT's like to label Freemasons as advocates to the Dajjal-system.
    Bunch of Cornballs, I'm starting to think they're agenda is apart of the religiosity Propaganda Machine to help create a theocracy!

It's all comical to me.
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Menaz - I know that Hadith speaks on Dajjal. The problem is, Hadith is not considered, by Muslims, as the "Word of Allah" . . . the Quran is. The Quran says absolutely nothing about Dajjal. The Bible says absolutely nothing about a singular Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ in the Bible is a "mentality of a person or people" who reject the Christ/Messiah/Anointed One within.

Christians reject that the Messiah is within them and that Yeshua (Jesus) was only a man who embraced the Messiah within himself. By this definition, Christians are Anti-Christ.

Muslims reject the Messiah within by stating that Mohammed was greater than Yeshua (Jesus) and they do on a regular basis. Ask any Muslim about the Holy Spirit and they will have no idea what you're talking about. How can a Muslim who knows nothing about the Spirit that makes one a Messiah accept the Messiah? They speak against the Holy Spirit on a regular basis and the Holy Spirit is what makes it possible to be Messiah/Christ. Therefore, Muslims are Anti-Christ.

Jews accept the Spirit.
    It is called Ruach HaKodesh in Hebrew.
    They don't deny the Spirit.

Ironically, the Jews are the only people in the Western World who do not try to convert people. Taoists, Buddhists and Jews do not try to force their religion on people. Christians and Muslims do.

"Woe to you teachers of the law. You hypocrites! You snakes! You travel around the world converting the people and when you have finished, they are twice the child of hell as you are!" - Yeshua (Jesus)
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Number 1.) Ahadeeth, Is the teachings of mohammad. And mohammad as we both know is a secrecy to all muslims. They must do and follow as Mohammad did. Mohammad to them is only a step below Allah. So of course, They take Dajjal in the Ahadeeth seriously. They just don't know that if you make a Allegorical perceptive of the scripture perceptive that Jannat is actually Jahannam and in their own back yard.( I'm just telling you what book, And the fact muslims consider Ahadeeth to give further explaintions than the qu'ran can provide.)

Number 2.) Yes christians are stupid wrongdoers and horrible people. However, I don't do Anti-christ or jesus christ super star.

Number 3.) I reject messhiah. Also > Ruach HaKodesh > Ruach Olam> I reject as well.

Number 4.) Jews try to force their religion on people sneekly. Even Moses forced the roots of it on the fleeing Egyptians. And If you go to newyork city there is nothing but Jews pushing religion on people dayly. They are wrose than mormons. The best tactic of the Jew is to convert christians/people to juda by dening Jesus as God. The best tactic of Muslims is to convert christians/people by stating the qu'ran says jesus was a mere prophet. And the christians utilize the holy trinity to convert Jews/people.

There like high school clicks, all fighting to be the numero uno supreme blind faith in the invisible-like eyes of God. What They do not understand is that if God existed... God's eyes would be desert-like.

I say they can all fight Dogmatically, Allegorically, spiritually, theistically, theologically, mystically, amongst themselves... Because I have come to the realization their all blindly speculating, retarded, full of shit, religious nuts, and unquestionable violent.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I know very well what Muslims believe, Menaz.
    I have Saudi friends and I've been with them to the Mosque several times to discuss these subjects with their Imam. I know that they believe Hadith are Mohammed's teachings and that Mohammed could never be wrong. But, the Quran says nothing of Dajjal and the Quran is "supposed to be" the Word of God.

The Quran is not that spectacular as a book. It repeats stories and it repeats phrases, it stumbles along sometimes getting things so historically mumbled that it's ridiculous . . . and if some God (I don't believe in that nonsense idea of God or any "God" for that matter) created the Quran, Shakespeare was a better Poet/Writer than Allah.

You're more than welcome to make that mistake.
    Remember, a man is not punished FOR his actions, he is punished BY his actions.
    If you reject the Tao, that's fine . . . many people have. In fact the Tao says that they will:

"The greatest man is the one who hears of the Tao and begins to live it.
    The man beneath him is the one who hears the Tao and lives it, but often forgets.
    The lesser man is he who hears the Tao and laughs. If the fools did not laugh at the Tao, it would not be the Tao."

This is nonsense. Jews do not try to convert people. In fact, Rabbis try to dissuade people from converting to Judaism three times before hand. It really bothers me how you lie about this subject, just because you don't agree with it.

I don't agree with Nemes and Memes, but I don't make shit up about Dawkins to disprove it. Stick to the facts if you're going to be a scientist. Jews NEVER convert people.

You took this from somewhere. I've read it before.
    Was it Dawkins who said this?

The Religious concept of God is nonsense.
    We've already established that.
    Religions are nonsense.
    We established that also.

But, Religions have no control over the Tao, the Buddha, the Aton.
    Why? They are not religions. They are philosophies. In order to disprove a philosophy, one cannot use science. To disprove a philosophy one must use logic and reason and counter it with a philosophy that disproves that philosophy.

You are not a philosopher, Menaz.
    That is very clear. I don't mean this as insult either, but you are not a great thinker. You don't think, you recite. There is a difference. Recitation does not require much thought. All one must do to recite is to pick a side and memorize their opinions. To be a thinker, one must analyze ALL sides very deeply and reject them all, as they are all wrong. Either that or accept the elements of each which are correct. You cannot do that. You want to belong to a side.

That's fine.
    But do not attempt to take on Philosophy. It took Dawkins 20 years to gather the little understanding he has on religion.

See, the error in Dawkin's Philosophy (and yours since you have chosen to parrot him) is this: If evolution is true (which I can accept for the sake is debate), then it was the creativity of man which helped mankind to evolve. Man evolved because of religion. Religion helped mankind to form societies, laws, governments, armies, etc. Without that, there would be no world today. Dawkins wants to erase religion. It can't be done. It can be directed and harnessed, but it cannot be done away with. The human psyche depends upon it for definitions. Our days are named by religion. Our months come from Astrology. Astronomy is highly dependent upon Astrology (the first form of Astronomy). Without religion there would be no symbols. Clothing, logos, statues (Lady Liberty), buildings, etc . . . they all come from religions. Hollywood characters depend highly upon religions.

Dawkins said in his book The God Delusion, "Imagine a world in which there were no terrorists to blow up statues." I thought to myself, we can't possibly imagine that world. The statues wouldn't exist without religion. Religion created the statue in the first place. If you destroy religion then there is no beautiful statue to protect.

But Dawkins can't think this way. He only sees the negatives in religion.
    I don't like religion, personally. I'm not a religious man. I am a spiritual and philosophical man, but I can see the benefit to religion. I see the downside to it as well. But, everybody does not want the truth, Menaz. You say you do, but even you don't. You have already made up your mind to what the truth is. You're in your twenties and you act as though you've got the truth figured out. You don't have the truth, Menaz and neither does Dawkins. People who do not have or want the truth, want a division. They want to take a side with somebody.

It is foolish to blame religions for the evils and ignore the good that has come from religion. Without religion, we never would have evolved (according to Dawkins).
    What humanity needs is not to destroy that which helped us evolve, but to reform a new version of it that helps us move further down the evolutionary path.

You have come to the "belief" . . . not the "realization."
    Realizing something requires you to have observed it.
    You have observed nothing.

And religious people are not retarded, nuts or violent.
    Some of the greatest human minds ever, believed in God and belonged to a religion. You cannot change history to fit yor silly ass agenda.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.