Anthony Hamilton SoulLife is the bomb but...

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Mask2MyFace2, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

In the liner notes it says the songs are from 2001. But still this album is a gem...the songs have been ressurected remastered, remixed from the Soullife vaults. These songs he recorded while he was on Soul Life records (same as Sunshine Anderson). None of the songs sound outdated or like a sign of the times.

However, this album may be better than Comin From Where I'm From on the real. I have played this cd about 6 or 7 times straight through without skipping one song. This album is really soulful and since SoulLife is a band, the album has
    'real' feel to it.

In the coming weeks I'll decide if it is better than his major debut Comin From Where I'm From...but it's a great album though. I'd give it a 5/5. Almost flawless.

Buy that album right now!
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I only liked 3 or 4 songs off that album. I think I have the orginial copy though, not the remastered and remixed shit. Guess that's why I don't think it's all that good.
    test
  3. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

yea I got the joint from the store...it's still amazing..its got that vibe
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

The first three tracks are my favorites right now, but I never heard anything of this cd coming out. Bought it anyway. His music is never a dissapointment.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.