Answer me this about Lebron James.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XZionel

XZionel New Member

truth.

lebron did what most would have im not quite a lebron fan, but i can def respect his talent and skill level.

people hating on lebron caus he just made the next 4+ years of your fav team's championship hopes that much more unrealistic.
    test
  2. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

says you, a kid that has thousands of post with atleast half of them dedicated to dickriding battle rappers

let someone who has actually played in the NBA and has played against the best tell it and they will say that at 25 youre SUPPOSED to want to be the man and do it yourself.

soooo whos word has more value? the NBAer who worked with the BEST of them or the battle rap forum dicksucker?

oh and don't feel anyway about J.J. because he will now have the opp. to be a break out star.

word up tho, just because you may get some nods on this site because youre a jockhop doesn't me you have insight on what an NBA player is SUPPOSED to do.
    test
  3. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

See all this? This shit is so pain ridden and cry babyish. what the fuck. Stop acting like a bitch. I'm glad i didn't go back home with my dad to Cinci especially if everybody in Ohio is acting like this.... Jesus Christ.
    test
  4. Jep 7:30

no. really think about it. what makes you some authority on how hes "supposed" to feel?

men are supposed to be true to their word and he didn't do that.

I'm over it at this point. The Cavs still have a bright future and Cleveland just doesn't lay down, so like I stated before, we good.

but you chumps over here still trying to take shots at my city is just lame. like do you really have to talk shit just so you can dickride the superstar?
    test
  5. TheOmega

What word? What about the Cavs' Organizations word? His teammate word? Where is THEIR accountability? this nigga is not responsible for everybody's well being.
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Damn, i never seen omega be right in a basketball discussion before.

The attempts clevland made to put "talent" around lebron were laughable. He was never going to win with that supporting cast. For reference, when jordan went to play baseball and make movies with cartoon rabbits, the bulls had one of the best records in the NBA. Lets see how cleveland does next year.

That should be all the proof salt clevlandites need. Your city doesn't know how to put a winner together, and lebron was smart for leaving. i feel for yall, but come on, look at it objectively.
    test
  7. infinate1

infinate1 New Member

On point post. Plus no one should decide what approach Lebron is going to take except Lebron. And how is Lebron not going to be the man in Miami? It won't take long to become very apparent that even with such talent around him Lebron will clearly be the leader of that team. It's not going to be D Wade's team after the first year.
    test
  8. Jep 7:30

If you were invested as much as any real Cavs fan then you would know they he KEPT saying that his main goal was to bring a chip. here and that he would stop at nothing to get it. Or they he said they he didn't want to go ring chasing and wanted to build championchip team with the Cavs.

Fuck are you talkin about Cavs org. word? What did they say that they didn't live up to? Exactly, nothing. They gave him everything he wanted( I can admit that is part of the problem) they improved every season( or at least tried to) so they def. held up their end.

I get it. The guy they was the most loved went to being the most hate literly overnight. But you gotta realise that it is his own fault that happened and to say has ANYTHING to do with racism is more gay and bitch like than ANY Cav fan is acting right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. TheOmega

What the fuck did that give him? Antwan? that its... that nigga can only do so much.
    test
  10. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

you are out your mind
    lmfao lebron will never be mentioned in the same breath as jordan again
    its wades team why do you ask?
    CAUSE WADE HAS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT HIM
    for those of you that think that "well it doesnt matter" this niggas been calling himself the king since he was at akron. the franchise is changing niggas jumping ship. you supposed to want to beat the best. not go to their palace and play. niggas need to grow nuts and be competitive.
    cleveland will get shit done and be a championship contender. it may take some time but we gonna move up. our city gonna do us. stay in yall lane.
    I can tell you right now that the other teams like boston and the lakers are looking at this and saying "fuck em" we gonna beat their ass. which is what you supposed to do
    test
  11. TheOmega

Wade a shaq in 06 and active shaq at that. a decent PG in jason willams as well.

You've seen wade with out a taem. he barely keeps his team above .500 and without them that team is not even a 30 win team.
    test
  12. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

you totally missed my point, perhaps i worded it wrong, i mean media hate not internet hate. The past week all thats come from the media radio/tv/newspaper is how unfair and stacked this team is and how lebron couldn't do it on his own when in reality NO 1 ATHLETE has ever single handedly won a championship in a team sport, it will never be done.

they same reporters/analyst who started every year by sayin lebron needs help to win it all, or he doesn't have enough help to win it all are now upset that he has help now and calls it a "stacked team"..the point i was makin is every playoff caliber team has at least 3 players that will get you 20 pts and 10 rebs/ast on any given night.. they act like duncan didnt need parker and ginobli or kobe didnt need gasol, and odom or jordan didnt need pippen and rodman, hell bird needed parrish and mchale and magic needed worthy and scott..but if lebron wins it all, all that will be said is "he needed help to win it"..NO SHIT..just like every great player in a team sport needs help..

1 other thing about this big 3 bullshit..no way did pierce,garnett and allen get this much media hate..if anything the media actually WANTED all 3 of those guys to finally win 1 for the dramatic effect..no big 3 has got this much media hate..i never recall the media ever turning on garnet at all
    test
  13. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

[youtube]ZYvQ8DipUvA[/youtube]​
    test
  14. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

cleveland sucked but at the same time, they were rushed into building a team to make him happy. great teams dont rush and make hasty decisions. miami toronto and cleveland. the 3 teams that had players sign 3 year contracts. all had to scramble and make hasty decisions to make their teams better. only miami was succesful and won a ring. but even that was short term as the team sucked again right after. these guys forced their teams hands by forcing sketchy trades and throwing extra money at free agents. thats why none of them had the cap space, except for miami.

def aint mad at him. i dont think it hurts any legacy honestly. thats a load of crap. half of bird team is in the hall of fame, so is magic. stop comparing people to jordan its annoying, played out and boring. u cant even compare kobe to jordan. he had a 350lbs BEAST of a player that led him to 3 of his rings and he was NOT the best player when he won those first 3 rings. SHAQ was.

his 4th ring, celtics should have been in the finals if garnett wasnt hurt. the 5th ring, well they won fair and square. but they won by 4 point in a series where garnett played bad the entire series, ray allen had 1 good game and choked the entire series and pierce was off and on and kendrick perkins missed the deciding game. id hardly call that a convincing win. BUT thats MY OPINION.

i will say im not a lebron fan, i think bosh is soft and im a huge d wade fan. it will be entertaining to watch. they have the chance to break the bulls season record and win a bunch of championships in a row. that will be their legacy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.