Answer me this about Lebron James.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

fuckever

you on some internet mean girls shits

I cant even post without one of you being on some fag shit then actin all "what did i do" about it afterwards
    test
  2. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

tell me what the fuck i said?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

The Cavs getting the 8 in the East (assuming Miami gets the 1) would be ridiculous.
    test
  4. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

the realest shit you ever wrote

and it just proves lebron made the right decision... fucka salty fan... when I saw how the cats in cleveland was actin it made even more sense why lebron left

nobody EVER regrets breaking up with the girl who spazzed out and slashed ya tires... when that happens you are ALWAYS glad you got out when you did... and often wish you got out sooner
    test
  5. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

at the end of the day Lebron doesnt even have to win a a title in Miami

he already won, just cause he doesnt have to deal with a bunch of lames actin like he owes them something... cleveland was deadweight to Lebron

Lebron had 27pts 19 rbs 10 assists and 3 steals in his last game as a cav
    test
  6. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

if i was lebron, i wouldve left as soon as they did that gay ass tribute song. that shit was embarrassing.
    test
  7. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

this
    some of you niggas dont know everything and sound ignorant
    lebron acted like a bitch during this process
    hell even some evidence points out this was planned since the olympics
    he left and thats it but fuck it. well do what we gotta do to come up
    fuck all niggas that talk down on our city. bitch ass niggas
    test
  8. fullhousehorse

fullhousehorse New Member

bunch of white guys dropping n bombs in this thread eh tyrone?
    test
  9. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

this. and i'd go as far as saying that the legit threats for next season are the lakers and the heat. boston is too old, and dallas will be good, but not that good. lakers and heat will win games, not only based on the level of talent that they have, but because the officials will give the majority of the calls to each team. the nba is a circus and david stern wants ratings, since ratings = money. lakers generate revenue, and now that miami has an all star team, they will as well. there is no way that those two teams will not meet each other in the finals. if not because of their talent, then because of the friendly whistles.
    test
  10. OhPityMe

OhPityMe Rep Soldier

I've already posted in here saying basically I'll always be supporting the players over the owners... its just the way I am and it'll never change.

Lebron made the right decision for himself I can't hate at all. Me personally I would've stayed in Cleveland and fucking dragged that team to a Championship even if it killed me... but thats me.

One thing though a lot of your are making out like Cleveland did nothing to help Lebron which is kinda untrue.

Cleveland did their best to surround him with good players or make the team better in some way:
    Joe Smith, Wally Szczerbiak, Ben Wallace, Delonte West, Mo Williams, Shaq, Anthony Parker, Leon Powe, Jamario Moon, Antawn Jamison & Sebastian Telfair were all players they brought in to help Lebron in the space of 3 seasons. Now you can argue the success rate, but you can't argue they weren't at least trying to make the team better.

I would've really loved for Michael Beasley to have gone to Cleveland in a trade and really find his home in Cleveland and be their new hero but sadly he went to Minnesota and is probably gonna be out of the league in a few years because of that... seriously Minnesota have the most useless FO in the NBA... terrible.
    How fucking awesome would that have been? Miami throw him away and then he turns his career around in Cleveland and lives up to all his potential fairy-tale shit. I feel sorry for Beasley... well as sorry as I can for a millionaire who gets to play ball for a living.
    test
  11. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

z is a faggot. got traded by the cavs only to go running back. then follows lebron to miami for the veteran minimum.

z is a faggot.
    test
  12. Jamaro85

Jamaro85 Space Cowboy

I think the move is great for the NBA and basketball fans but not so much for his legacy. Even if he gets the rings his legend will not reach what it potentially could have. It still remains to be seen whether he'll be the big dog in Miami, but right now it's Wade's team and he's the sidekick. I'm happy with the move myself, and I don't think he could have more fun playing anywhere else, but the sports world expected him to be the man and get it done by standing pat and bringing in complimentary pieces. He's taking the easy route, but who can blame him. He could get six rings here, but I think that even by getting only two in Cleveland would've put him in in the discussion.

Duncan was drafted into the league and won it with the cards he was dealt, even if he happened to join Robinson. Parker and Ginobili were put next to him, he didn't join them. Same with Dwight Howard and Nelson who were drafted young and grew together; how can you scrutinize them for Carter coming? And you say where's the Kobe hate? :funny: Open your eyes and you'll find plenty in every direction.

As for the Celtics, they got their fair share of resentment for building the super team. Different standards are held for the "King", and he pretty much relished the expectations put upon him and expressed his intent to challenge the legacy of the greatest. I don't blame him for that, but running to another top three player in the league and a top big man threw that possibility out the window. The big three on the Celtics played in the league for 10+ years each and never had the expectation of going down as possibly the greatest to do it.

I couldn't be happier with his decision personally, but it is what it is.
    test
  13. Jep 7:30

More bullshit from you. I undersand why you quit battling now... you don't have a competivtive bone in your body. If you honestly think he doesn't have to win with the heat then you're just a huge jocker on a grand scale. If you really were his fan you would understand how this move hurts his legacy EVEN IF he gets a few rings cause he'll always be known as they guy that need to team up with a superstar AND chris bosh to get it done.

I get it, you don't like my city. But your city is full of genger bending kids trying to teach people how to do a dance that they bit from some other one hit wonders from the south that had their moment years ago. I'll take Chip tha ripper, Kid Cudi and a MeBron-less Cavs over that anyday.

Clearly he owes the team that he was supposed to be the leader of. And those stats you posted are nice but not as much when you factor in the fact that he also had 9 turnovers, he kept trying to pass the ball to A.V. while he was being defended than to kick it back to his open sharpshooter on the wing. He failed on purpose...something the greats would never do.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Jep 7:30

Z is the truth. He is old enough to go ring chasing(something mebron said he wouldn't do in just 06) for all you fags saying that Gilbert traded Z are dummys ...the owner doesn't make trades the GM does.

Z handle his free agency with class. He told the Cavs they he wasn't going to accpect our offer.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

dude why you still debatin this? its a done deal.
    test
  16. Jep 7:30

I'm not debating shit. Just telling it like it is.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

haven't seen it posted in here yet and I'm too much of a tard to do it myself, but if you youtube, "Lebron flips out on fans"...there's a funny ass vid I think most might appreciate..or not. Either way, its whatever.
    test
  18. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

[youtube]UHlDUGrOtyY[/youtube]
    test
  19. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

^^^haha, that shit is funny too. But the one I was talking bout had lebron, wade and bosh heads on nwo bodies from when hogan first joined.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Salty ass, homotional Niggas.

Mo williams: Terrible in the play offs where is his crucifixtion
    Delonte West: Slept with Dudes Mom. Where is His Crucifixtion
    Anthony Parker: What did he even Do?
    Jamrio Moon: Nough Said
    Shaq: Way over the fucking hill
    Big Z: Same

JJ Hickson and Antwan were the only one i feel ANY sympathy for because they Worked. And the worked hard. But the could Only Do SO MUCH within their skill set.

Jamison is in the last years of his prime and Hickson is All the way developed yet.

Lebron is SUPPOSED to be fed up with doing it by himself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.