Answer me this about Lebron James.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I think kobe is overrated as fuck, but if he can pull off a championship this year, i'll put him up there with jordan.
    test
  2. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Joprdan has accomplish more than kobe has without even going to the league.
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Jordan never beat a team like the heat, he waited till the pistons were old and pretty much coasted in a weak conference
    test
  4. TheOmega

i was talking about in terms of individual success.
    test
  5. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

lol @ black folks being just as racist as white folks.

i would be saying the same shit if tim tebow did something similar.

tbh i'd rather hear an hour long convo w/ adam morrison though, at least he wouldn't be boring and lame like Lebron was. I was under the impression Lebron was kind of smart or something but that interview definitely cleared that up for me. Morrison would prolly drop some acid before the interview plus he has 2 more rings than lebron does.
    test
  6. TheOmega

Low blow

But if you look at the interview it looks like he didn't even wanna do the whole hour
    test
  7. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

saying the cavs didnt put anyone around him is just bullshit. if that were true then we wouldnt have won so many games because in reality it takes a team todo that not just one guy. the team kept upgraded and will still do so even now

at the end of the day it all comes down to the fact that he doesnt have heart.

he loved everything that gilbert did for him while he was here and it was gilbert fault the he walked all over him and never really fostered respect.

he was saying as recently as after the allstar break this season that his goal was to bring a chip. to cleveland and he would stop at nothing ... people believed him and thus we're mad

this whole shit proves not only what type of player he is but what kinda guy he is
    test
  8. TheOmega

uMad?
    test
  9. Jep 7:30

the whole race aspect is bogus

jesse jackson is a bullshiter ..he tried to compare chattel slavery to a nigga that gets paid millions to play a game. shit like that makes slavery seem less serious than it really was.

people are tripping on buzzwords like "owner"

"iz glad i left mah fomma owner"

fuck is that?

the way MeBron handled the whole thing is purely classless.

and no shit more white people are mad than black! whites are the main ones buying his shit (main ones buying mostly anything since they have most the money) theyre the main ones buying season tickets and shit.

I would be the first to say if I thought some shit is racist and I loved the Gilbert letter and so did pretty much every Cavs fan. He def. spoke as the owner of the Cavs and not as the owner of the trig.
    test
  10. TheOmega

sooooooo uMad?
    test
  11. Jep 7:30

Hey, atleast I'm not you.

*'ye shrug*
    test
  12. TheOmega

Nigga.. you're in Clevend. I understand. you're pissed. But real talk had that nigga Stayed yo would not be speaking even half the shit your saying right now even if he did the one hour special.
    test
  13. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

i dont know who you think you're fooling but the cleveland squad is worthless without lebron
    test
  14. Jep 7:30

If he did a one hour special about how he would honer his commitment and stay then it would have been different, so of course i wouldnt need to be on half of this shit. duh.

youre from some town that doesnt even have a name. I know that you want to take shots at a city that is more notable than the one you live in. its ok. even bigger cities wanna talk their shit but thats fine too because at the end of the day we know who we are as Clevelanders and we gonna be good no matter what.
    test
  15. TheOmega

i wasn't even taking shots. Fuck out of here homotional ass nigga.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Jep 7:30

well, the whole team was built around him, only player that was her longer was big Z. so clearly their is a gaping part of out team missing but we still have talent.
    I'm watching the summer league, we've won our first 2 game, J.J. is expending his game and becoming a leader, Eyenga is playing well, we ain't too shabby.

we lost a huge part of our offensive but we have a better coach. we could atleast be an 8th seed, atleast.
    test
  17. TheOmega

8 in the east? the east is lopsided asfuck so maybe.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Jep 7:30

chill out, net gangster. I don't want your posse to bust a capslock in my ass
    test
  19. TheOmega

and big Z left for miami nobody is taking shots at him
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. TheOmega

lol i have even said shit to you and you getting all bitchy and shit calm the fuck down.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.