Another week has passed and I am back with 3 more beats!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blak, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

test
  2. Blak

check these out
    test
  3. NINELEVEN

NINELEVEN LOS ANGELES

grand opening is dope,,feelin that, one nation,,,,like the way that erie shit starts,,,,,,and dont really like the way it switches up,,,but that effect that comes streamin through is gangster,,,,,haaaa i wanna beat that does that shit the whole way through. not feelin the 3rd as much as the first and sec,,,cool stuff.
    test
  4. Blak

Good looks man on the listens they are for sale pick one up
    test
  5. Chap-E

Chap-E Give a fuck...?

Grand opening is mad nice man, strings are nice...got a good mellow feeling about the beat as a whole...

One nation is a good hard hitting beat, defo feeling that one...sorta shit many dudes would like to spit over for real...

Mach one is defo got a vibe of a something that mop or mobb deep would spit over...

overall dude these beats are as nice as they come...
    test
  6. Blak

4 sale
    test
  7. Slums

Slums New Member

Grand Opening - Nice, i like the lil sample..shit nice..drummsss..is pretty nice..pretty basic..shits pretty hot tho..

Street Credit..-Intro - is type long..not feelin this one as much sound like... a swizz beats remake..not fuckin wit that..

Last Beat- This shit is ok...samplee..gets kinda annoying after repeating over..but its a pretty tight beat.. fam.shii is ok

Grand Opening is the best one out of the 3
    test
  8. indeks

indeks Godfather

returning the feed...

Mach 1 ---- First impresions of drums is nice, hit hard, like the pattern as well.. sample is nice but kinda repetitive and the small change-up sounds a bit out of it's place, but this is enjoyable to listen to.. the change up later of with the strings leaves it sounding fresh again... nice drop mayne, keep at it
    test
  9. Blak

Good look on the feedback
    test
  10. Arve$

Arve$ Unfuckwitable

"Grand Opening" is dope man.But I would have put in more change ups, it gets boring after a few mins..."One Nation" is crazy drums are on point. put more change ups here also!! Mach 1, same as "Grand Opening" after few mins i get bored of the sample u used, but it has a nice chilled feeling!! you got a good ear in picking drums for beats!! keep up the good work man!
    test
  11. ok to da tayne

ok to da tayne New Member

um honesty the 1st suck the drums don't even fit the style of the track, yea Imma rapper, and the second is lil better the sound is kinda weak, like a generic swizz beatz, the sounds you use should be trashed but anywayz this last beat was coo, it be better if diff sounds where used, I don't MOP on that beat tho
    test
  12. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

grand opening is ill. we should collab. we could make some gems!
    test
  13. Blak

Is this in regards to the reply I made on your thread? I will take what you said as your opinion....

I am open to that man I like your style also
    test
  14. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

test
  15. killa cult qliq

killa cult qliq New Member

first one is real clean.....the chops and drums are nice. the strings and the whistle comes in real nice. this has potential to appeal to anyone

second one....nice intro. the bass is alil loud. sounds like a fart through pillows. the chops are good in this one...breaks the brass half blow...good shit. i like that sound effect. lets trade for that one...the one that you use to break down with. nice guitars in the back to break the monotomy.

the last one....chops are real nice in this one. its got a nice old school sounding bassline. i like how you break down the beat with the strings. the synth sample sounds familiar. is that from a bob james song? good shit
    test
  16. WalshY Online

WalshY Online New Member

I enjoyed listening to ur beats man. u really got talent !!

keep doing ur own thing

stay up
    test
  17. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

dope shit... listened to the first two, i definately liked... good stuff keep at it...
    test
  18. Blak

Good look guys on the feedback
    test
  19. CollabBeats

CollabBeats myspace.com/collabbeats

thanks for the feed

street cred beat-nice strings, drums are coo. real bouncy. coo beat.

can you hear-like the sample, drums are coo but i woulda made em a little more bouncier. and brought em up. but nice beat.

bouncey- coo guitar, i woulda done a little more with it though. drumsa re good. but overall nicely done.
    test
  20. Blak

Thansk man for listening stay up!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.