Another Urb tactics beatmaking video

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

damn i got that SAME chair..haha

nigga urb was in the zone...shit got that soulful feel..drums is tight

all the melodies went good together...keep doin ya thang thang niggy
    test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

"Its alot of like.... corny... real corny dudes out tryin to make the videos"
    RRRRRRRRRROOOFLMMFAO!!!!

Son, that shit jabbed me in the face off rip... you be killin me nigga... "We all aint wierd" lmao... jesus...

Shits nice tho, the video entertained me and the beat was coo... good job
    test
  3. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

[​IMG]

his shit does look sick tho, and urb, the other beat vid you did was hotter, not really feeling this beat, but thats my taste. also not really feeling the kick line

anyways stay up and make more of these vids, what program you use for video editing?
    test
  4. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

damn.. you got me pretty confused urb.. simplicity is a sign of perfection.. got a bit much going on towards the end.. I think the background with the initial guitar and maybe some subtle urb organs would seal the deal.. keep doing ya thing
    test
  5. Track Gunnaz

Track Gunnaz GUNNA #1

babyhair jenkins strikes again
    lol

that shit tight

i gotta drop another 1
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

no doubt yall....it really dont sound like much is goin on....bass guitar, violas and the organ on the verses...*shrugs*...

thankd for peepin regardless
    test
  7. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

cuz niggas is trash bro..niggas can't compose some hot shit to save they life..keep doin what u do urb
    test
  8. urban_tactics

nah I aint trippin...that's my style.....some cats like to make simple or empty sounding beats.......I take all the technicalities out of it and make music off pure emotion.....so if I use 4 instruments or 16 it really don't matter, cats is gonna have their opinion....but what separates my sound is that I make beats MY way....

the main way to understand my music is to listen to it as a whole......do NOT try to listen to each instrument by itself.......I don't make beats that way.....I use a lead melody......which was the electric guitar and I compliment it with the instruments......
    some cats simply can't understand that.......they can only divide their sounds as individuals...instead of taking several sounds and making them trully work together as one......

I look at sounds like colors...and I just match em up.....I see drums as shapes....squares, lines and circles........

while most dudes beats on here I see as a cartoon.......each color being bordered by black ink.......like a comic book...........while I'm painting real life photos.........

I don't kno.........that's just the best way to explain it...

that's why I say some cats music sound "cartoony" to me........because I just see a buncha colors with boundaries.......no type of implementation........just a cartoon coloring book
    test
  9. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Probably the realest post I've seen you post yet. Defining why you do shit is what's up
    test
  10. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

u gotta hit the crates real hard thats how u get by
    test
  11. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

lol ya dig?!!!!
    test
  12. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

sounds good to me
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

the beat is dope.....aint nothing wrong with it.....at all.....it doesnt have too much going on at all.....i think urb is one of the only people who can pull that steeze off....he kinda just meshes different instruments together to make 1 general sound......i hear 50 on this shit easy
    test
  14. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

Urb... the beat is dope... meshes well, and the only problem i can really find is the youtube sound quality.... good shit.
    test
  15. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i like the beat too, but dude was talking from a completely different perspective, he is hittin a different market with his music then the market that your beat would genereally hit, cant knock him, he is obviously doing a lot of things right and is doing well makin music...urbs beat may not work for 32live's market, and probably the otherway around too...but the beat was dope, i would make a real nice song.

and whats funny too, i always hear about people over producing a beat, and adding too much to it, but theres always these types of beats on peoples albums...a hot beat is a hot beat, and nobodies opinion really matters except the persons opinion that cuts the check.
    test
  16. urban_tactics

thats what up...keep pushin
    test
  17. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

That's my mentality right there
    test
  18. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Just saw the video. the beat is real nice, hella shit coming out of it. I needs to get me a midi controller. The one you messin with that that M-audio?

Nice shit tho. feel good music
    test
  19. urban_tactics

yeah that's the oxygen 8....
    test
  20. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

I hate when cats say shit like this above...

There's alot of underpaid hungry music Geniuses out there. For someone to say that their tracks are hot because of how much money they are banking in, is like comparing AndOne to the NBA.
    Underpaid Vs. Overpaid

And how much stuff do you really need to make a hot track?
    Overwelming labs always have little output.
    Vice versa
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.