Another Urb tactics beatmaking video

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmaaaaaaaaaao
    test
  2. 32live

32live New Member

im not really here to argue wit folk my man...but I am more than willing to bet I make wayyyy more money in music than you....You may say my beats not hot but I've landed records from artist that are selling.....who would say different. PurfekStorm Management.....do your research and check how many placements we get a year....then ask about Groove (me) and how long I been puttin it down with them and how many of those placements were mine...well before I moved to Texas. I charge a nice price for studio time, because my grind of pushing my production....enabled me to cop a 60,000 studio easy....Im not even counting the protools D control which is well over 40,000 by itself....So Im getting money from production, studio time, mixing projects, mastering projects. You niggas can brag all day if you want to....but the fact is...in the industry you not on my level not even close. I get money...that shows why my trax hot...I dont need a net nigga to think im hot...my dough tell me that all day ya dig....you can have this net shit all day....dont make me shoot a video of my crib...so you can actually see what music do for me....you wayyy out of your league here man....I may not have gotten my break yet with a supastar artist, but my name is the industry loop in texas...ask mike dean......!

im not going back and forth with this...just lettin you know to come at other dudes who on the same level as you.
    test
  3. 32live

32live New Member

I actually dont listen to beats on here so I am not sure how they sound...I come basically to keep my ear to whats going on...see what good with the production game so I stay current on equipment, sounds, etc...

I thought your beat was overfed....sorry.....im not going to apoligize for it...thats just me...keep it movin...artist say shit bout one of my beats, i dont bitch....i just play another until they pick one they like

again im not here to argue with you and your sister ( no diss but thats what yall act like sometime...comming to each others aid....its like yall computers are synched...as soon as one responds the other gets the IM that its her turn) I am just going to be doing me, and if you don't like it or my production.....fuck it get money....but until you get on my level where production sets your standard of living above where production sets mine........shhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  4. Reign

Reign Let it...

I bet a finalized mix of that beat dont sound a bit "overfed" or crowded... I bet it just sounds full...
    test
  5. Rasta

Rasta New Member

32 with all that dope equipment, the only good thing is the quality
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

no problem ill call my boys from purfekstorm management since i work with them and see if your story checks out.

2. im out of my league how? you havnt even worked with any major artist yet lol.

3. your beats are weak maybe thats why you havnt worked with any major artist.

4. ive worked with major artist....

5. ill be making around 20-30k from mybeats this MONTH and mostlikely around 250-300k this YEAR from my beats.

6. im willing to bet all that money aint come from producing. More like wealthy parents. cuz your story doesnt add up.

so i guess all that nonsense you talked goes out the window ugly-man.

have a nice day
    test
  7. Premize Prod

test
  8. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

That shit was aight my nigga. The other one was better.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

thats whats up......

but my new years resolution was to stop arguing with peasants...

be easy homey.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

test
  11. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

na na na. listen to this track on that nigga page

32live10

hahaha nigga i can make hotter shit wit just the fl presents hahahahah
    no hate homie, cause i love ya studio, but how u got all that shit and dropping weak ass bars
    test
  12. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

uh...so we still baffled why its not equipment VS the user ???

FL 4 LIFE
    test
  13. Premize Prod

well i guess after hearing his beats. you guys win...
    test
  14. urban_tactics

i never argued that u actually need some talent with ya hardware....

i kno mad cats with mad equipment and are garbage at the beats....

but if u really doin somethin, u'd be usin more than fruity......u'd be usin cubase or pro tools or somethin regardless.....i dont see how u can get by wit just one program.....
    test
  15. Dskillz

^ I agree with you.

The latest projects im doing with this label are gonna be mixed at the spot... and dude is runnin SSL there.

but for my own personal use and mixing jsut to throw up online...

all i need is FL and WAVES

i dont see why i would personally invest 10k or more for something i dont need immediately. Well, none of it at this moment would help me ... cuz im not recording vocals on a regular or considering myself mastering tracks.

So... while dudes buying 3k keyboards every other year... im sticking to my lil motif soundfonts and Soul seek downloaded samples.

until further notice.
    test
  16. urban_tactics

i feel u...but i just let the beats pay for themselves.....its cool to get jumpstarted with your own cake......but i think if u makin 500 - 1000 off the net each month like me and premize is doin...its only right to re-invest that shit right back into your craft....it will eventually pay itself off.......i just bought the micron 3 weeks ago and it already paid for itself......
    test
  17. Dskillz

FL 4 Life
    test
  18. urban_tactics

i wont hate on that then...i think i'ma cop that project i/o and then that virus TI polar and wrap it up for a lil while.....
    test
  19. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Yeh, you can have too much software/hardware and you can have too little as far as mastering your craft and being taken seriously. I just happen to have more software (Pro Tools, FL & Waves, Adobe Audition, Nuendo, Reason) because not only was I experimenting, but i wanted to have a general knowledge of the most useful and popular programs out there just in case I'm in someone's studio and am needed or called for. But mutliple programs aren't needed to me, especially for the early stages of production. With that said, if I was making even just a G off of beats a month, I'd invest it back...at least enough until I'm COMPLETELY comfortable

And as far as 32live cat goes...that Retro shit would be cool if the drums weren't so...bleh, at least to me. Said Urb's shit sounded busy/overfed (which I think had more to do with the initial mix, because I mos def liked the melody) retro has that overdone sound on it.

But I ain't knockin your hustle. None of y'all...make your money kid.
    test
  20. Dskillz

Fl 4 LIFE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.