Another shirt design, done for RIPT Apparel

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Bootlegg, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

Here's another design that is being printed by RIPT Apparel. I submitted and they liked it. It's a limited design, because it's only available today. It makes for an exclusive design. I used only 4 colors, but it may appear as more than 4, I used halftones. You'll see the halftones when printed as well. I figure this is another design besides the flyer, cd covers normally seen on rapmusic. The shirt is $10 too, so it's not a bad price either. Designing shirts is definitely a lot more for me than flyers and covers. I don't know maybe that's in the design mood I've been in for awhile.
    [​IMG]

Cool Graphic Tees and Cheap Limited Edition T Shirts by RIPT Apparel if interested

If you have a design, I'd recommend submitting it to them and seeing if they'll print it.
    test
  2. Degenerate One

Degenerate One Noe Nose Touching

That shirt is hella pimp, nice design man. To bad theyre only selling it for 1 day. You might want to just start your own clothing line. props
    test
  3. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

Thanks...Yea I do have my own clothing line, you can check my signature for the link. I had a design that I knew wasn't going to be used for it, so I decided to submit it and have it as a limited edition shirt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.