Another friend lost his wife. To a mistress.

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm having a feeling that in the past few years even (at least in appearance) the best marriages are falling apart as the last apostles of vanishing family ideology of the oldest, most massive international criminal organization called the Catholic Church.

Those who are lucky enough, are doomed to be satisfied with the subjective fact, that their husband at least works, but for those with less luck, a few words back there is the adjective "subjective".

I understand them. Wifes, that is. Gone are the days when divorce was a result of sometimes only suspected infidelity, and everyone were on her side. Today, women must be tolerant towards men ~ to the fact, that men socialize, go out and drink, that they tend to lose themselves, even to the fact that they spread their seeds tall around, and cling to the evolutionary apology that this is their essence.

Nearly all are convicted to sex typed right arm, left breasts, four minutes of repeated animal movements, triumphant question "Did you come?" and sleep before always the youthful female brain, which is aging much more slowly than the body compose an appropriate response. Fly, bird, fly...
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i have a feeling society in the future will be predominantly female, and androgynous. Heterosexuality per se will be the minority, as love is love. People will see past gender and just fall in love with someone, disregarding their sex. it may still be a while tho, perhaps more than 1000 years..or maybe a little less.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Predominately female would work on a few continents; if I'm not mistaken, there's more women than man in the States; not sure on the precise ration, though; however, Asia will be a completely different story, since China's going to feel the lack of women pretty soon, if not already ~ due to their 1 kid per family law, and the fact that female fetuses got massively aborted.

But it would be interesting seeing heterosexuality as a minority in a sense...
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

so she dumpd him for a chick :funny:

thats hilarious. he musta had it comin..
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I have no idea about the specific details, but it was a shocker to find out they're getting divorced, iah...

Even idylls have expiration dates, it seems...
    test
  6. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

for some reason I glanced down and saw the tag "man enough"..

clearly he wasn't ..
    test
  7. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I don't really understand much of this post. But I like it.

+ repped
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny: :dead: :funny:

This reminds me of a Toni Braxton song from around 2000-ish?
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Ty. I'll blame that on my allotted incoherence, since I rarely make sense these days..:funny:
    test
  10. JBCizzle

Yeah, don't let "sense" or "logic" get in the way of a great post. :)
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Most of the time I'll start writing something and end up attaching certain associations to it that necessarily won't make sense, but will fit in oddly..

...for example this thread started because of a frantic phone call I received today from my friend who's now in desperate need of a good divorce attorney since his wife left him, but them started to think about reasons why certain things get tolerated and others don't...

:idk:, I'm weird like that. :funny:
    test
  12. JBCizzle

It's fine, I think it's entertaining, the parts of it I understood anyway. Much better than the usual token troll threads we see around here.

(Looks at watch)

I think we're due for another "race war" thread or something about Arsonal vs. Pat Stay in the next 5-10 minutes.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

It's all fun and entertainment until any of my friends find a way to locate this place...:scared: *fingers crossed they never do, tbh*
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

people get married too soon

usually cuz of jealousy
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Too soon, and sometimes for all the wrong reasons..

Jealousy has no place in love, nor in marriage, or one leaves a door opened for a toxic relationship that blows up sooner or later.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i know people who are only together because they both cant stand the thought of the other being with someone else

this happens all the time, specially in HS and college
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

such relationships are poison for the spirit.
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so if a woman leaves a man, he's not man enough, but if a man leaves a woman, was she not woman enough? or is she still the victim because the man is some fuckhead that didn't treat her properly?

people don't communicate anymore. they're quick to quit. everyone wants the easy way out. that's why everyone's getting divorced.
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

cant trust any bitch. thats a cold harsh fact of life, and the reason ive decided to stay away from women emotionally.
    test
  20. JBCizzle

Right after college I've gradually found out (a lot of cases via facebook) that a lot of my friends are getting married now. I'm getting wedding invites and I'm thinking that it's way too soon to be locking the ball in chain at 22-24. I mean back in the day people got married at 18 (in some cases people still do) but I couldn't imagine being married with a kid or two now.

I wonder how many of those marriages will end up in divorce.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.