Anotha Day Anotha Dolla ft Me, Nimrod, & Rhymes - Hottest Song Ever (Drop Links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Non$en$e, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=50050&songID=3057488

Jay Hu Productions presents Anotha day Anotha Dolla produced by jay hu aka rhymes

Order:

1st Nonsense

Hook Nonsense and Rhymes

2nd Nimrod

3rd Rhymes

Also be on the lookout for these upcoming projects by us

Nonsense - Superior Perfection
    Nimrod - The Messian Complex
    Jay Hu Presents - Mercy "Interview with a livewire"
    Jay Hu Presents - Vol 2 "Animals in the building"
    Jay Hu Presents - Vol. 3 The Hazmat
    test
  2. Blues

Blues New Member

Damn..i'm diggin your flow on this, nonsense....dope voice too...suits hiphop well....great repsence and lyrics....

yea this is nice....hook is nice...

Damn....now Nim rippin it...Yea@"gotta counterfeit a verse,kid!".......great rhyme scheme here...lyrically nice..damn you grown into a force to be reckoned with,man...i remember our collab from 4 years ago..'member that shit!...damn i was horrid.....oh that reminds me..GET YA ASS OVER TO U-R-B-A-N-P-R-O-W-L-E-R-S, PIMP...AND HOLLA AT THE OLD HOMEGROWN CATS, STRANGER!....YOU TOO GOOD TO CHILL WIT US COMMON FOLK NOW?..hehe..

Rhymes...ok he's dope BUT..there's a few time where it sounds like he's runnin out of breath...you can hear him inhale LOUD..lol.....kid's a gotta dope flow though...

Beat is nice too....mid 90's NY type shit <----always nice!

Great audio, fellas....

peep my ish if you get a moment...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=941988

peace
    Blues
    Odyssey Deep
    test
  3. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

shit is sickening front to back
    downloadin
    test
  4. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

Agreed and fo sho.
    test
  5. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

I would love to give y'all some criticism and shit like most people do, but I'm not that type of muthafucka. I feel like if it's hot it's hot; aint really no science to rap, feel me? All I can say to y'all is to keep doin ya thing. I see the NJ/NY is in the building, and you speakin that real shit and that's all that matters. I'm that dude that's gonna listen to what you're sayin and aint really concerned with the crazy ass rhyme schemes and shit like that, although they add to it... and truth is, y'all did your job on this. Beat fits the song real well, and what y'all are sayin is real talk, so keep that shit up man. I'm a have to download this joint, and I might have to try to get up with a few or all of y'all to try and get a track done cuz I'm really feelin how y'all aint on no bullshit rap, and what you sayin is honest.

But yea, do ya thing young...

- Kase

If any of y'all ever get the chance just holla at me.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=941662
    test
  6. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Yesssirrr
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Blues, im there

I never knew where yall dudes had scrambled to lol

Ill register as soon as I get home
    test
  8. KalCoN

KalCoN New Member

dayum.......

mayne, ish, i'm speakless, dis is iLL as hell,.....

lyric's all round is iLL, and hook is da hook like "bait".........

and the beat is killa nice,

i have to give mad props
    test
  9. TGT(7)

TGT(7) NexT

..listening......feeling the beat......1st....comes in real nicely....just floatin over the beat so easily..real nice...lyrics...are nice..feelin them.....'kickin knowledge like a scholar"......overall nice verse....chorus is straight...im feelin it actually..fits the song nicely.......2nd dude comes in nicely too...nice flow....has a nice precense...ha" i like the "counterfeit" line...real nice....nice verse..real nice.....i was feeling what you said......3rd dude....comes in nicely as well.....flow is good.....lyrics are ok..although sometimes it is hard to follow what u are saying cuz u keep rapping and dont stop at certain points.....precence was straight tho...overall nice verse...and nice track...good shit

return the favor.....
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=942127
    test
  10. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

good looks, I'll be hitting links tommorow morning
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  12. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

Listening...
    Beat is mad nice, feelin the chill vibe.
    Everyone brought their 'A' game on this. Each had a diff style ya know.
    I'm feelin the hook too.
    Overall...track is nice - probably not something i would bang like that but its a nice album cut. Keep doin yall thing.

But you already know what it is. Bangaz...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=941529
    test
  13. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

damn just got home,, Yessssssssssssssssss kids,, got some new bangas that we working on,, another nonsense and Rhymes collab,, and of course me on the BEat,, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT,, YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,

hahahaha,,

we still doing that collab nim,, holla at me negro,,

!Rhymes!
    test
  14. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

beats unique...kinda hard but you can do a lot with it...

nonsense - i liked the emotion and delivery in this, let alone the flow...lyrics were good, good job on this shit

hooks aight

nimrod - counterfeit line was sick...good flow, good imagery, nice lyrics...felt this

rhymes - flow was coo, emotion was good, lyrics were tight

overall good track ya'l

return the fav

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=942220

test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

woooooo, finally home in time to peep this

fuckin sickness

freshnesssssss
    test
  16. BenLatin

BenLatin New Member

iight lets see what this is.....whats good..latin in the biulding too!!

whats good folks? common sence nimrod and rhymes..ight sound like it should be tuff...
    Intro talk sound good .....
    first dude that came on coo not the best drop but smooth...
    duke voice sound smooth...i like what he choose to say and how to say it...
    only thing i could say to help you on your way is..be a lil more outgoing and open ON THE MIC ITS SELF! sound hot tho...

the hook sound smooth no doubt i like it...1 to 10 i give the hook a 7.5.....

there go that man NIM ••••• you could have came a lil more open but i understand the whole EMOTION everybody was on..it almost sound like everybody rappin but tryina keep it low cuz ya'll not tryina wake the neighbors up or somethin...lol....nim you smashin tho... you sound hood...
    i like this..only thing i could say to help you is damn enar the same shit i told the last duke OPEN UP..like you did on the track WE DID FOO! an i had to fuckaround and post it up!hahaha..

LAST duke... yea i like how you dropped in...but damn dude it almost sounded like you just BABBLED OFF...keep ya words alot more clear then that make everyword Stickout ...damn i have to play this verse back a few times to realy peep ma nig...no biggie just work on dat..
    emotion is onpoint tho ... i like ya verse but i can see you gettin deeper az well..

the overall sound of this track wasnt bad or str8 10.0 crack heat...
    but this shit is good...

if a nig gon make me have to rate this bitch then ima give it a
    7.5 - 8.0...no doubt..and thats pro level damn near.. not this local shit...

be easy... return all that love..
    test
  17. big bad mike

big bad mike probably cool

first verse sounds tight, nice flow delivery, sounds real underground, like some 95 east coast shit, nimrod sounds cool, polished, lyrics is cool, nice rhyme scheme, hook is tight, real catchy, last ryhmer sounds like he got a real fast flow i like, lyrics is cool too, well more the rhyme scheme i think im DL it

mike and sino peep!!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=941844
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

cheeeeeeee
    test
  19. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

illness, rhymes done stepped up his pen game..ha ha,
    test
  20. 80aM

80aM New Member

This is fucken ill, flows are bangin the shit outa this beat fellaz!
    content is crushen, deep track...something i think alotta heads be relaten to fosho
    im liken the hook...nimrod destoyed with the 2nd verse....dudes massive on the track, props to all 3 tho, Doctors hella skilled too...might be lookin to rhymes for a few beats myself after this diddy, haha...lookin forward to hearin more mess like this yall...keep em commin...aint got nothin negetive to say...sounds like sumthin id buy..shit those mixtapes out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.