ANONIMUS vs. World Renowned Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

calm down amy...some of my lines arent being caught either...so just let it go and let people vote without coming in and questioning every comment in favor of me...yes I questioned menaz because he obviously copy and pasted shit from my page considering its typed exactly the same, even where I missed a space...lets not turn this thread into a damn circus yall...for real...

yall need to bring that old shit back where if its not a vote it gets fuckin erased or some shit...every round theres a bunch of shit in the threads
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

stop crying i just gave my opinion. rather than keep listening to your lyrics over and over to write every word down i copied and pasted them. On the FYI...I gave ill chris my vote last round. claim down i'm not out to get no one. I just saw how i saw it. people will see it how they see it.

^that is all i have to say to you, no beef, no hard feelings, just honest feed back!
    test
  3. BigL139

BigL139 New Member

Dude...you don't get the "I dont know anything about you" line?

His name is WORLD RENOWNED, do you know what that means? It means he's known around the world, world wide, the whole thing. Get it? So by Anon saying 'I don't know anything about you" he's basically saying he couldn't be world renowned.

You're an idiot.
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^thank you, but actually people do know him. Just becuase it's not here doesn't make it so.

Thats my mind set. if you consider that a good line...and deserving of a win, sorry for you. but, vote how you see fit.

now, why don't you and your 189 post take a hike, so people can drop votes, arguing on the net is stupid just liek your comment. understand...it's not needed.
    test
  5. Amy The Rapist

Amy The Rapist New Member

lol wtf I was just explaining a line....if someone had said they didnt get one of your lines I would have tried to explain that too. I questioned every comment? lol I said one thing
    test
  6. Yu Law

Yu Law Member

Vote = Anonimus

World Renowned is one of like two English cats that I've heard spit that sound worthwhile. Very hot shyt from him but there was a lot of general punches and Anonimus was a little more specific. Solid battle.
    test
  7. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

world renowned: thanks, i need the lyrics for this one... "Cos I’ve heard it from Mr. Syllable, so you just a ****** B" i dont live in england, so i dont get it... "So when we engage, Anonymous is turning into Anon a MRS" good, yet gay... who the fuck is Fergie? these english lines of yours will be the death of you... "But look at his wife,, yo hes used to easy rides" the fuck are u talking about? "Pussy you wouldn’t be passing 3 if you were having triplets" good 1... "You wont get a hold of the semi’s unless you grabbin guns!" bad 1... "that cap on ya head is a sign/ The logo symbolizes how you keep men on ya mind" lol... "Look at that nose, shit is just cliffless/ Put some snow on it and we could hold the Winter Olympics" hah... "Damn son, if only mirrors could laugh/ Shit ya eyebrows are so thick they make ya lyrics look smart" not getting it... must be from an english fable... "that’s not pressure on ya fingertips, its pink nail polish!" word... finisher

ANON: the intro sucked... "he just name flips with a no splash landin like diving columnists" k... "its only after I split heads that kids start thinkin twice" that might've been impressive in 98'... "lock us up productions...not cuz he's hard or starts beef/ its cuz when you press charges you get a carbon copy receipt" word... jumpin big ben lol... "with that accent, you need to master a T before ever pronouncin a W" haha...

well... i think im gonna have to give it to fergie here... ANON didnt bring much, that verse flat out sucked, even tho he raps better than fergie... fergie brung more quo'able lines...

vote: fergie
    test
  8. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

^why is the word MONKE Y censored? is that like a cuss word in england?
    test
  9. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

lol@troy.. nah man fergie some bitch the royal fam booted out, she big in the states, and bux use to go by mr Syllable and mokey b and thick means dumb..though all good
    test
  10. XtraTrstrL

XtraTrstrL Abduction of the Rhyme

Anon - intro is pretty damn funny. flow is tight as usual. lyrically it's on point. heard you bring it harder though.

World - aggressive from the getgo. "it's funny that Nim had to make a thread for him to get by/ but for you he'll have to make a website". Damn. lines are hittin'.

both were raw.

I feel World had a bit more logs on the fire though.
    test
  11. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

ight listening to world reknown. Feeling the english accent and ya style.. Some of the lines you were dropping didnt hit to me. Like they are punches but they dont hit that hard. Im feeling ya flow a lil bit.... I also dont like when people mention over peoples names in battles that dont need to be in it... like if I didnt know anything about this site and you made a punchline and put someone else name in it from this site I wouldnt understand it one bit..
    ight
    listening to anonimus...Im feeling the intro whats dis ali g?
    you dont have to be known to win battles here so lets get that out the way...
    dont sleep on world reknown...
    ight ***** im feeling ya flow son. voice is straight too. You need to make funny punchlines if u can do them uise em more.. you got dat funny sounding voice. funny like a voice that sopposed to say stupid funny shit..
    thats it man in this battle it wasnt that far a win but i pick anonimus..delivery won it
    test
  12. The Hex

The Hex New Member

WW got this
    test
  13. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

World i fought for ya bro last round to get this spot that u rightfully deserved man.. shady voters wasnt gonna knock a dude out, awesome tourney... u showed and proved and if i was you i would be proud... {heck i wish i was you, sitting pretty in round 3}

but gotta go with who i thought won

my vote - anon
    test
  14. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

I thought anon took this

he just sounds more comfortable and polished to me.

World renowned had some good disses to I'm kinda surprised this isn't closer.
    test
  15. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

ight 11-1, i don't see me coming back from this, props to anon good luck in the next round man, and werd up to all the cats who peeped my shit ...appreciated
    test
  16. Janitor

Janitor Guest

world - send me your paypal address - send me a pm to get ya $20 -
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.