anime for thugs, killers and gangsters

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Teqzi||a, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

fuck all the nerd shit that represents the public face of anime. Here is the real for anybody who likes to see shit get killed awesomely

1. Urotsukidoji(1 and 2)

[​IMG]
    scene from the movie where amano(blue hair) and that whiney faggot nagumo are spying on a cheerleader getting raped by a demon. Amano busts in to save the day though.

This shit is just super dope and features amano jakyu, the coolest character in anime. Its like the bible if it were written by a psychotic japanese pervert. Only consider buying/downloading "legend of the overfiend" and "legend of the demon womb" though. Parts 3 and 4 are episodic and practically all the episodes are dreadful(part 3 of series 3 features a cool fight on some airborne nuclear missiles)

2. Fist of the north star(the anime movie, not the series)

[​IMG]

set in a post-apocalyptic dystopia the story centers around a dude who can cause peoples head to explode by punching them and his efforts to rescue his kidnapped wife. Uncle phil from the fresh prince of bell air voices a big metal guy in the dubbed version. Essential

3. Street fighter: the animated movie

[​IMG]
    the opening scene sees ryu split sagats chest open with a dragon punch

If youre a fan of the game then it is awesome. If youre not a fan of the game then downgrade it to very good. If you like social commentary through the prism of allegorical characterisation then fuck off.

4. Devil man(parts 1 and 2)

[​IMG]

Somehow the melting of the polar ice caps is freeing previously frozen demons and this tracks the adventure of a dude who fuses himself with a demon to kill them. Dope battle scenes and great dont give a fuck attitude of the lead character make this one to see.

5. Ninja scroll

[​IMG]

called ninja scroll though most of the mufuckas are clearly samurai. Its basically an anime interpretation of the samurai genre with demons and other weird shit. At one point a snake comes out of a bitches pussy.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

you ever see Gundam Wing? show was ill.

samurai champloo is another ill show. i dont really watch anime, but i like those 2 shows.
    test
  3. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

Street Fighter is aired on Star Networks, I believe on Wham on late Sunday nights. It's pretty cool.
    test
  4. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

champloo = ill

ive heard that ninja scroll is quality, ill have to peep sometime
    test
  5. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

VASHtheSTAMPEDE Casting sucha thin shadow

A fucking Anime cartoon ruined my name.
    test
  6. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

haha, big anime fan here...

Fist of the North Star is my shit, as well as Street Fighter... We're gonna add a couple of choices to this list though...

[​IMG]
    Gungrave

Nigga joins the mob and gets killed halfway throught the show... Then this nig turns into an undead killing machine... Doesn't talk much- just real good at killing...

[​IMG]
    Baki the Grappler

The coolest fighting shit ever... This dude goes around fighting people for the sake of trying to get as strong as his father, realistic fighting plus the fact that Baki is a badass make this the shit...

[​IMG]
    Texhnolyze

Real weird but worth it cuz' this nigga is crazy, he goes into psycho mode repeatedly to bash the fuck out of people's skulls... Plus, bitches just be wantin to fuck this dude, and, the ending is not a happy one at all...

[​IMG]
    Berserk

Guttz is by far the coolest fucking anime character ever... Dude will fight ANY motherfuckin' body and takes on 100 people at once during an episode... Also alot of rape, pillaging, demons, etc. The ending is also the most fucked up shit I've ever seen from ANYTHING ever...

[​IMG]
    Gantz

I remember the first episode some bitch was like "he's got a hard on!" and dude was like "you wish I did you fuckin' ho"... It was the funniest shit, this is definately a perverse anime... Plenty of this nigga fantasizin about fuckin' bitches and gore- niggas gettin' their heads blown up and shit... It's just really entertaining...

[​IMG]
    Golden Boy

The bitch in the picture fucks a motercycle...

This is not an action anime, but it's fuckin' hilarious... This dude seduces bitches and is a complete pervert, but it's a great show to watch with your boys...

[​IMG]
    Cowboy Bebop

Damn good show and movie... Futuristic bounty hunters find and fuck people up... Alot of action n shit... Plus, Spike is a fucking badass...

[​IMG]
    Samurai Champloo

Dope ass fucking anime. All the music is like hip hop beats n shit mainly, this one nigga breakdance fights, and the other is a badass samurai... They have to protect this bitch on this journey but its cool because the one dude just doesn't really give a fuck about anything but fighting... This was done by the same dude that did Cowboy Bebop...

[​IMG]
    Ghost in the Shell

The first movie was just fucking genious... About cyborgs in the future in shit, alot of action, cool effects, real good fight scenes, plus bitch gets naked to go invisible... The show is pretty dope too, you can catch it on Cartoon Network...

anyways, that's the best of the non-"nerdy" anime I can think of right now...
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Ninja Scroll is one of my favorite movies ever...
    test
  8. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

Ive only seen a few of those noib. Ima have to check out the rest.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Not only is ninja scroll an anime classic it is also the name of a illegal hallucinogenic.

AKIRA is the shit though!
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

japanese people are weird as fuck, i think that nuclear radiation is fucken with their heads.
    test
  11. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

I'm currently addicted to Naruto.
    [​IMG]

Samurai Champloo- typical rogue samurai warriors and a girl set out on a journey with the inevitable bumps along the way. it's predictable but still good story-telling. dope soundtrack.
    [​IMG]
    my nigga Mugen.
    [​IMG]

Ninja Scroll: The Series- not as good as the movie but still worth a watch.
    [​IMG]

Berserk- is a dark themed anime set in medieval times in Midland. great story with lots of violence/sword play....the ending however, falls flat. the animation is somewhat out-dated.
    Guts is that nigga.
    [​IMG]

Samurai X(aside from disk 3)- is quite possibly the best anime i've ever watched. "Trust and Betrayal"(disk 1 and 2 as well as disk 4-'Reflection') is gripping, moving/tragic, and poetic. it leaves a couple loose ends and it's somewhat short, but the story telling is unparalleled and the animation is beautiful. disk 3 is like a continuation of the tv series...which is told in a lighter mood with different animation, but still decent.
    [​IMG]
    Kenshin is probably my favorite anime character
    [​IMG]

Trigun- starts out as a comedy with vash on the run in a planet that resembles earth's wild west. there's a ridiculous bounty on his head unbeknownst to him and he's sought out by two women working for an insurance agency.then it gets serious as the story goes on and the whole mood becomes grim and depressing. at least vash keeps his humor so it goes back and forth. definitely one of the better animes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and that's enough for now. i'm going to watch Samurai 7 pretty soon, which is loosely based on Akira Kurosawa's, The Seven Samurai.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  12. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

VASHtheSTAMPEDE Casting sucha thin shadow

Vash is the cartoon version of me.... I'm just much less of a badass.
    test
  13. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

i hope Samurai 7 doesnt make a mockery of Kurosawa's Seven Samurai...........but as far as kickass anime....Bleach, Samurai Deeper(the manga is alot better), and Ninja scroll
    test
  14. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

Samurai 7 was pretty fuckin' good... not as good as Champloo though...
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

anime is THA SHIZNIT! ...

yes, i said shiznit ...

[turn] ...
    test
  16. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

lol@you ppl hypin up the violence and perversion in these animes.......

fuck anime......if u want some seriously sick, twisted, perverted disturbing cartoons that'll make your skin crawl and your head feel nausated......

just go watch hentai.
    test
  17. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

now that ive seen ninja scroll, i can say thats some classic shit

if u watch champloo, youll notice that they make subtle references to it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.