Anidawehi YOU ARE SUCH A PUSSY, I can say this cuz ur to SCRONY to do shit about it

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BeEgEe, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If you aren't each other's best friend you shouldn't be married.
    If you need friends outside each other you shouldn't be married.

She used to have friends that she hung out with when we first met as did I.
    As we got closer, those friendships lost their bonds. When you change you notice the people you used to connect with no longer share the same views as yourself.

The answer is no, she doesn't.
    I don't either.
    We have each other and we have family.

And no, I don't control her.
    I'm not that type of guy.
    If I couldn't trust her I wouldn't have married her.
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Now that I take look back at these photos, why do you two dress like you live in 98'.

It's either you don't know how to dress, or all you have is all pictures because your old lady left you for some other limp dick.
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

man your lucky...I agree with that shit cause most GIRLFRIENDS are homewreckers and manipulators they can pollute your wifes mind...

Too bad hot ass girls aint the same way.
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

"every man's in love with his girl's best friend" - p.o.s.

but not having friends outside your relationship isn't healthy at all.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

^ya you got a good point what if he was abusing her she would have no one to turn too.
    test
  6. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

even if he wasn't. Some things you need to talk to someone of the same sex about, you know?... girls especially.

It's like free counseling. If you're in your own world and are unaware of how things are happening outside it... you don't know whether or not you're in a good or bad situation.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya plus anida said his chick was on meds when he met her and was severly depressed....she could be dependant on him and if he left her she might be too dependant on him and not have anyone to turn too I seen shit like that happen and that is sad...I think as long as she has family maybe a large when then she might be doing ok...but with girlfriends I had bad experiences with chicks all her single friends and ugly ass friends were hating on me and i never met them lol they said i was sleeping around and all this bullshit...and controlling but in reality they controlled her cause she listend to everything they said...they just wanted a party friend....those are the kind bitches i cannot stand I hate those snake chicks the most.
    test
  8. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Jesus christ. You guys are still goin' back & forth postin' one another's pics & talkin' shit? I'm glad I don't have as much time or even the urge to remotely give a fuck about people on this site & what they look like. Sad thing is you guys are like 24 & shit. This is some shit I'da done when I was like 15 or 16 in high school. But oh well. It's the net. Do what you gotta do.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I would rather hang with AZUE.

Only becuase those other guys are complete Tools. While AZUE is a tool and was not well in downed child. He is still more intelligent than those other MEATHEADS.

Though, I don't like you flicking off the american flag.

You should understand how many people died for this country to have some sort of freedom no other country has, Before you start thinking of the wrongs we have done (flicking our flag off= NO NO!). Ever country has skeletons. Honestly I would like you to leave our country for that bullshit.

Hate the people in charge not the country. You TOOL!
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

ANd what the fuck is up with that Goth look?

Goddam that is on some flock of seaguls shit.
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

You sure don't.

But you are always on time with your bi weekly sermon about how sad it is.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Spanky - Nobody really cares what you think, kiko....you were raped by your grandfather as a child. I wouldn't know that if you hadn't been cryin on Natalia's shoulder 3 years ago when she posted on here.

Vish - See, your answer is in definitions. What you call friends I call outsiders. What I consider freinds is actually family. (Blood doesn't matter...) We have married friends that are not "blood" relatives but are considered family. There's no need for a married man to hang out with single men. (They will only get him into shit) [Plus there's nothing in common...]
    I actually was friends with a guy since we were 13? Yea...8th grade. Anyway, when Natalia and I got married he was at our wedding. Few months passed and he came to our house "supposedly" to talk to me but he KNEW I was at work. Natalia answered the door and was on the phone with her brother at the time. She told him I was at work and said she'd let me know he stopped by. He didn't realize Natalia had the phone sitting by the door on the coffee table and the moron slipped up and hit on her. He told her that he always liked her and blah blah blah. She told him to leave again. Her brother was driving to our place at the time and was on his cell phone. He got there just in time. The guy was fuckin harassing the shit out of her and Jerry hopped out of his car and whooped his ass right in front of our apartment. Then when I got home and found out, I went to his house at 1am and took a bat to his car, stuck his tires and jerked his speakers out of his trunk busted em up and set them on his front porch. The next day I caught his ass in town when my cousin told me he seen him at the bar. I walked in, took a pool stick to him and left. Since then I have "family" and there's outsiders. Fuck friends.

As for her being dependent on me....we're dependent on each other. That's what marriage is all about. If you're independent of each other, it's not a real marriage. And no, I've never hit a woman in my life. I respect women way too much to abuse one.

Rippy - Married couples should have married friends. That's why the divorce rate is so high. Married men that hang out with single friends wind up fuckin around on their woman, or vice versa. Single friends always wanna get drunk. Married friends wanna grill out and have a few beers. Single friends party. Married friends have children. Depends on whether you're dating or whether you're married.

Menaz - People don't die for a flag, people die for an "ideal".....that "ideal" is an illusion. It's nonsense. I don't believe in "countries" or "nations" or "borders" or whatever. I believe in ONE world, and ONE man. Everything else is illusions created for men in power to control men without it. What Goth look? It's the trenchcoat I had from my Army dress uniform.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Natalia's Brother:
    [​IMG]
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

why'd you post that?
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Because I knew you'd comment in one way or another.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

You sound exactly like my boy. Seriously, this is unreal how much you sound like him. He has low self-esteem too. Anyone who he even remotely thinks is hitting on his girl he dissowns. He's terrified of his girl cheating on him so he has dumped most of his freinds.

He tells himself the same bullshit you do to justify it to himself.

I'm not just saying this for the sake of getting to you, but you have a serious self confidence problem. And don't give me this ''Im playing you'' tosh. You can't even concerntrate on a punch bag with out looking to see who might be watching you.

If you are actually still with her (which I seriously doubt) then you are probably iron clad on this bullshit you feed yourself, but trust me. It'll end your marriage. No girl likes a clingy man, no matter what you THINK.
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Never mind. It dawned on me why you posted it.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

May very well be the case that he is insecure or has a self esteem. [Or YOU could be the loser friend who tried to push up on his ol lady]
    I don't "think" that he was hitting on her. He had his fuckin foot jammed in the door and was trying to push it open when her brother got there.

Ok...lol

haha

Nothing will end my marriage but death.
    Women don't divorce "real men"....

Speaking of which, you got a girl yet?
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Dude, you did NOT just say this? LMAO

I'm married, which I think longer then you have been. But I've been married almost 7yrs. Been with my husband for 9yrs. We both have friends outside of our marriage. It wouldn't be normal if we didn't. That's so unhealthy not to have "friends". Sure we're each other's best friend. But that doesn't mean we can't have friends outside our marriage....so your saying because I have (need) my friends and he has his, we shouldn't be married? lmao wtf is that bullshit?
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Are they "single" friends or married friends?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.