angle is fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Come on you think the WWE is totally up and up on their drug policy? Whose to say that Cena or HHH hasn't tested positive but they won't release those results or even take any action
    test
  2. they released the results when orton got caught with a joint, nd they was going to suspend batista back when those names was dropped...
    test
  3. Dolla Almighty

Dolla Almighty Fuck your Feelings

they just wait 4 them 2 get hurt and suspend them on those dates
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Orton's not Cena or HHH
    test
  5. test
  6. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

LMAO Exactly. I used to be a natural lifter for 2 or 3 years and you arent going to get cenas arms without a LITTLE help wink wink
    test
  7. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

same with Batista that fool is NOT natural. and im not defending TNA cuz every wretling company has heavy drug usage
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Cena is the face of the company, he is mainstream going on talk shows and all that, their big "movie star" and HHH well you know the story
    test
  9. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

test
  10. yes you are.... if you train for it that is... im a pretty big dude and i didnt use a drug one to get there

and if it wasnt for cena, orton would be the face of the company

i would say cena and orton is the face and hhh is starting to step down it looks like .. no one cares about dx vs legacy, atleast put them up against a known tag team
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

If Cena tests positive and gets suspended, it gets picked up like the Angle story, ESPN, AP, etc...

Outside of the wrestling world Orton is still pretty unknown or nobody cares about him. He's not making movies, he's not on talk shows, not popping up on SNL. He might be a face of the company but he isn't the face of the company to the mainstream media.
    test
  12. any top level guy will get reported.. you dont remember batistas name being dropped?...even umaga and rikishi who doesnt even work for them no more was mentioned
    test
  13. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

all wrestlers are on steriods I BELIEVE
    test
  14. stereo type only the out of shape wrestlers are ....
    test
  15. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

even the girls take steriods
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

that was just a long laundry list of names from all sports and entertainment world. I'm talking NOW after all the steroid shit went down with congress. You better believe they will be trying to keep a positive Cena test on the downlow

Shit take MLB for instance, when Palmerio got suspended, he tested positive in like March but action wasn't taken until the test leaked and coincidentally it was just before a big celebration funded by MLB and a big spread in USA Today celebrating him making 3000 hits and 500 homeruns in LATE AUGUST. Now your telling me MLB didn't know about the positive test earlier? This was during the MLB steroid congressional hearings.

So something detrimental like a Cena positive test would more then likely be covered up.
    test
  17. if they made cena's test public you realize how much publicity they would get?
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

negative publicity that could hurt them and lead to more shit with their policy being questioned.

But they could enforce a stricter policy and throw somebody like Batista under the bus just to make an example of somebody and that it's zero tolerance

like the example i pointed out with Palmerio
    test
  19. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i think gutt works for the fed i never seen a fan defend the wellness policy
    test
  20. i thought they basically did that with kennedy back when he was pose to be vinces son
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.