Angels

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Xero Satsujin, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I have an assignment for school that I have to do on Angels. I am damn near done with it, but what the point of this is, what do other poets think about "ANGELS"?

Are they real? What rolls do they play in your, or my, or anyones life if any at all? What are they? Where are they from? You know, the basics. Are they even inspiration. I know quite often when writing, most poets refer to angels, but how many believe in them???
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

I believe in angels that watch over us, they my not be there in a physical presents, but they effect how you view things, they are more of a burden on your mind, It's probably more phycologiical then anything. It's hard to explain.
    test
  3. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

I believe there could be "Angels" watching us. Not the white robed dove feathered wing stereotype, but just a presence to help guide us when we need it. Like if there is a close call, almost getting hit by a car but moving at the last second type shit. Are they real? The argument could go one eternally about that. But to maintain a grip on sanity I think people need something like angels to believe in.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

My grandmammy use to tell me that angels are Unseen Guidance.

I really dont believe in stuff like that...though i sometimes may refer to them in my pieces.
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

As far as myself, I've come to understand that there is a difference between knowing something and believing it too. I know that without a shadow of a doubt that there is something watching over us due to personal experience (just ask me). But in some cases, I find it hard to believe in such things...
    test
  6. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

yea i think a lot of people can feel you on that
    test
  7. Angels are very bright mirrors..
    test
  8. Xero Satsujin

but what if the mirror has only dark to reflect off? Or does your statement hold more than just what appears to be there? Judging by the way you write you poetry, I believe so, but you answer...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.