angel lola love super ultra megapost (with thumbnails n' shit)

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Langford, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandman84

Sandman84 New Member

She's Alright...

....but she's not real.

Lol, I'm fuckin around. I live in DC now, I've seen her in person MANY times. She looks good, but she's plastic...
    test
  2. Cadet_Karma

Cadet_Karma I used to give a fuck....

Im not gay but I used to LOVE her...
    When I seen her in KING I was like shes madd stupid dumb crazy sexy with a nice booty and a pretty face to match and thats rare cuz almost every chick I see with a super phat ass aint really easy on the eyes(e.g., Buffie the Body)...but then I seen some pics of her before the surgery and it pissed me off cuz in KING she said that the only thing fake about her was the veneers but now Im back to bangin with her cuz she seemed real to me after some youtube vid I seen...she came off a little ghetto but I can relate to that in a way so fake booty and tits and all...I still fuck with her!...not that any of you guys care!
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

you mean shes got an ML
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

No, that's a Double ML she's got.
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I like that pic of her in white by the pool ladder. That's sexy.
    test
  6. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

yikka dee!!

too bad she's plastic...i'd still smash though
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

•••••

s
    i
    n
    k
    a

why wont the boards show that word?

is it because they are hiding it for a bitch?
    test
  8. Rude1

Rude1 New Member

Excepional !

There's no way that ass is legal...
    test
  9. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

damn. I'm speechless
    test
  10. CaTchW0n

CaTchW0n New Member

Gorgeous to the 100th level
    test
  11. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Haha
    test
  12. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

test
  13. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

test
  14. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

good thread
    test
  15. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

she can cum on my face after i eat it like a mug
    test
  16. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Stop upping old threads asshole!
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  18. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

what a manly comment
    test
  19. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

jesus christ she musta done some really horrible shit in her past then. poor girl.
    test
  20. Anesedreani

Anesedreani New Member

Cheap Cosmetic Surgery - Michael Jackson

Cheap Cosmetic Surgery - MIchael Jackson

Like many patients, Jackson sought to hide his cosmetic surgery from the public.

For years, fans looked on as Michael Jackson radically transformed his appearance. But despite his obviously altered look, the singer only ever admitted to two nose jobs – and blamed his progressively paler skin on the condition vitiligo.

In fact, says a Los Angeles surgeon who shared a practice with one of Jackson's surgeons, the King of Pop – who died of cardiac arrest June 25 – was a frequent customer.

"He had multiple surgeries," says Dr. Wallace Goodstein, who worked beside Jackson's surgeon in the 1990s. "He came in approximately every two months. It was about 10 to 12 surgeries in two years, while I was there."

As for the specifics, says Goodstein, Jackson "had multiple nose jobs, cheek implants and he had a cleft put in his chin. He had eyelid surgery ... You name it he had it." Goodstein also opines that Jackson underwent operations that he never should have: "He had so many things that were inappropriate."

Clandestine Visits to Cheap Cosmetic Surgery

Like many patients, Jackson sought to hide his cosmetic surgery from the public, says another source with knowledge of the situation. "Michael Jackson always wanted to do these operations in a clandestine manner," says the source. "They were done in the evening when personnel had to come in so no one else in the office could see him going in or out."

Eventually, the surgeries took a toll on his face. "His nose became so small because he was operated on repeatedly," says the source. "He has barely anything left for a nose."

Reversing the Procedures

Jackson eventually turned to dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for a solution. "I rebuilt it [his nose] ... using fillers," Klein revealed in a July 8 interview with Larry King. "I used hyaluronic acids, and they worked very well. It's an arduous procedure, because you don't want to put too much in. And you have to do it exactly, so you can flow the material so it's perfectly smooth."

Jackson was pleased with the results, says his dermatologist. "I'm telling you that he was beginning to look like the nose was normal again," Klein – who recently addressed rumors that he is the biological father of Jackson's children Prince, 12, and Paris, 11 – said in the TV interview. "And that's all I wanted, and [to] regain the breathing passages of his nose, because there was a total collapse of the cartilage."

Pale Skin

Klein says Jackson also relied on him to help in treating the skin condition vitiligo, which destroys pigment-producing cells and can cause patches of uneven tone. "His was bad because he began to get a totally speckled look over his body," said Klein. "[It was] all over his body, but on his face significantly [and] on his hands, which were very difficult to treat."

"You have one choice where you can use certain drugs and ultraviolet light treatments to try to make the white spots turn dark," Klein explained. However, Jackson’s vitiligo "became so severe, that the easier way is to use certain creams" – very likely hydroquinone derivatives, say other industry experts – "that will make the dark spots turn light so you can even out the pigments totally."

The treatment resulted in a uniform – albeit pale – skin tone. "That's ultimately what the decision had to be. He would have to wear heavy, heavy makeup on stage, which would be ridiculous. And he couldn't really go out in public without looking terribly peculiar."

Interesting, what do you think?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.