ANDtheMC show me Lupes advanced schemes??

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The_K3, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THIEF

THIEF New Member

haha

someone tell this weak faggot to shut the fuck up
    talkin bout...

"DaMnZ dOgSzS.. MeEh aND Da BoY YuNg WaLt DrOpPiN dA gEmSz On YaLL tRuSSt MeEh CuZ wE bOtH rAp N sHiT, We kNoW wHuT wE tALkIIn BoUt!!"

fuckin... faggot ass no talent havin unemployed ass african

"www.myspace.com/FranchiseFamily"

^^ LOL@ rapper # 232830238923029830 on myspace thinkin they actually have a shot

www.hotjobs.com
    test
  2. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

and we both probly spend the equevelent of rent for ur shitty ass apartment on trees and liquor.
    test
  3. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

lmao @ bitching about lupe being simple then mentioning jurrasic 5, all of them write simpler than mike jones except for chali

lupe uses an unpredictable rhyme scheme he doesn't rhyme 3 syllables at the end of every bar like every wack mixtape rapper does, you're probably just too slow to actually catch what hes rhyming
    test
  4. THIEF

THIEF New Member

probably, not "probly"
    equivalent, not "equevelent"

i guess i cant expect much from a high school dropout base head internet addict who's rap name is "YuNG WaLT"

couple of worthless africans:
    www.hotjobs.com
    www.careerbuilder.com
    www.monster.com
    test
  5. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

I see you are pretty familiar with them links playboy...so RM is where you come to fuck around when you're waitin on an e-mail response from one of those sites...while holdin up the line at ur local EDD buildin...

well...good news for u Mr. THIEF....

the offices of Ghetto Child Ent. is now accepting resumes for potential employment oppertunities in the areas of janitorial and security...its a good career move for you sir...FULL BENIFITS, 401k, as well as all-u-can-eat donuts in the break room...we're even workin on free wi-fi access throughout the premises...u kno...so u dont miss any precious RM time....

and the BEST part....NO DRUG TESTING!!!(just what u been lookin for eh?...yea...i kno.. : P)

so yea....e-mail ur resume asap so we can set up the interview process....

the 1st 15 applicants get a copy of my latest mixtape...lmao
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

niggaz kill me calling other mufuckaz nerds when they logged onto RM 2
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

jurassic 5 is lyricaly ahead of lupe.. maybe lupe has his gay schemes where in since he cant make whole things rhyme he just takes pieces of words and puts them in a sentence.. rofl you guys kill me... im a d12 stan cause i like a lto of their songs.... its either ur a hater or a stan around here.. no in betweens...
    test
  8. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

jurassic 5 are simple as fuck they rhyme one syllable on the end of every bar spitting the same basic shit thats on the radio except they do more conscious topics to deter from the fact that they're wack

your opinion is dogshit kid lmao, you're just too stupid to understand lupe no wonder you like listening to bullshit music like d12
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^truth be told

and damn @ k3 catchin feelings

everyone has opinions dawg...it's just we can back it up with facts...that nigga lupe can rap

u hate lupe's guts and think he's gay woo hoo good job, that's ur opinion....but u can't provide a tooth of proof to back it up.
    test
  10. THIEF

THIEF New Member

so only nerds use computers and have internet access?
    all the "tHuGz" and "rEaL G'ZsZ" dont have the internet right?
    theres a difference between random, occassional internet usage and the unbreakable fixation faggots like urself and oz have with the world wide web.

gay ass wigger
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah u right dun...u dont know me and i dont know u...but i guarantee in real life u'd be on some friendly soft spoken hoe shit if we were having a hip hop discussion face 2 face in a room full of other mufuckers. crakkaz like u use the net to talk tough....so u can "portray" this fake tough guy image on the "net"....lol, fag...i dont really give a fuck

u log on to talk shit to internet posters.....ahahaha

lol @ a whiteboy calling me a wigger

u aint black i can tell by how mad u are and what u argue about in these threads
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

and that neg rep message is real talk hoe

lol

pussy
    test
  13. THIEF

THIEF New Member

womp womp womp

and LOL@ "u aint black i can tell" wtf?
    the way you can tell that i'm not black is that i'm not replacing S's with Z's and typin "niggaz" all over the internet you unemployed nappy headed shit colored african ape

lol@ thinking anybody wants to be a mud duck hahaha quit it
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^hoe i make more money than ya pops.

and i'll be an african ape all day long....but u couldn't whoop my ass that's all that matters pussy. so just know the net is the only place u get away wit talkin/typin greasy
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

u terrycloth thief
    test
  16. THIEF

THIEF New Member

right right..
    look at you typin away angrily "you couldnt kick my ashy black ass bwoy!!!!"

hahahahaha, right.. i'd be frightened by your charcoaled crocodilian skin, Hakeem.
    i'm afraid look: =(
    test
  17. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

lmaoooooooooooooo

this lil homo over here caught feelings...
    what the fuck do you do you with your life that your telling me to get a job??

I hope you making 5 figures or better a month to be advising me to get a job

sit your bitch ass down you lil gay ass cracka

I hate whiteboys like you dog you over there real comfortable behind your computer screen and your gonna keep it that way cuz thats the fagget shit you melanin-lacking muthafuckas do
    test
  18. THIEF

THIEF New Member

lol@ "yOu AiNt MaKiN 5 FiGgAz"

here's proof that u aint:

www.myspace.com/FranchiseFamily

lol@ the anorexic dominican dancing around in that youtube video AHAHAHAHAH
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lupe has no memorable hooks.. def takes his entertainment level down.. and lol @ you thinkin im catchni feelings.. lupe is a bitch i amde a therad about it.. he sucks

i relate to d12 unliek lupe fiasco..

i pop pills smoke and drink.. ive stomped people before... i dont skateboard

and jurassic 5 has some simple lyrics.. but they also have complicated lyrics too... u obviously havent heard alot of their material.. plus their songs make people feel good.. while lupes annoying voice makes people wanna kill themselves.. unless u r a nerd

lupe doesnt do drugs or drink.. how cna i relate to that.. lupe is a weak pussy.. how can i relate to that??

d12 makes songs i relate to like the good die young.... blow my buzz, purple pills, loyalty, i can name even more.. not to mention they are fun people for the most part... great music for mainstream id say...
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.