ANDtheMC show me Lupes advanced schemes??

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The_K3, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

concsious hip hop skater?? what does that relate to.. gay skateboarding... the girlfriend thing as well.. and he busted his lip what? trying to deepthroat the microphone?
    test
  2. Seekwence

Seekwence Hood Legend

test
  3. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

this thread really showed why you muthafuckas on this part of the forum stay on this part of the forum,
    [funny][funny]@that fuckin rhymescheme that nigga just made up out of no where

that was terrible, niggas was highlighting like 1/2 a word lmao wtfff was that

WALT dropped gems on yall niggas

pay attention, music is more than skin deep but the fact that none of yall listen to music you just skim through it explains a lot though

the reason why somebody like WALT and myself can pick apart rhymes and songs is because WE DO THIS SHIT dogs
    I can put myself in Lupe's shoes and feel what he's thinking whenver I listen to his album... WE MAKE MUSIC so we understand it a lil better than the average (such as yourself)

and nah for nothin how the fuck you gon post the most simple song on the album trying to look for intricate rhyme patterns and double meanings

*smh*

terrible
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Probably a metaphor for him being wack and/or laughed off the mic.

The girlfriend might have been a femcee or Hiphop fan.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lupe is really good, there is no way around that........I can see why alot of people might not like him.........same reason I don't like budden, just can't get into the music.........lupe's older stuff was better imo.........but whoever mentioned royce and elzhi, knows what it be............elzhi is next level science with patterns.......
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

The K3 is a moron.

That is all.
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

you guys are over boasting a whack song.. not to mention a whack emcee.. Spanky, im not a moron... but you are a loser... 6 years on this mufucka and u still posting?
    test
  8. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

how the fuck is Lupe a wack emcee? how can u someone with so much undeniable talent be labeled wack...his flow alone disqualifies him from ever being called wack....
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^cuz dumb niggaz don't listen to music they skim thru it
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

oh and K3....

lupe > proof

flow wise, lyrics, and concepts
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

K3 is a hard headed ignorant ass nigga. Typical wanksta who thinks its uncool to like anything but street music.
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

everybody is entitled to they own opinion.....but i mean damn....lupe can rap...plain and simple

i dont see how niggaz can deny that fact
    test
  14. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Just cause of 1 skateboard song. Personally I think Ludacris makes SOME of the wackest music around, but the guy can still rap his fucking ass off.
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^you are a cornball for thinknig i only liek street music.. i dislike 50 cent dipset and game for the most part... i lsiten to a wide array of artists including jurrasic 5?? hardly street if u ask me... i lsiten to all genres of music including jazz and rock of course... id hardly call cypress hill street really...

lupe is whack... and barnizzle nice try of getting a reaction out of me with ur comment... ur just a faggot with nothing better to do then take the first non street thing and say its fresh and liek it to be different.. really ur just different in the way u take it from behind by ur step dad.
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^can't help it if you're not smart enough to understand what lupe raps about

lol @ u getting mad cuz i disagree with you.....lupe is far from whack....and if u dont understand why he isn't whack then just leave it alone and quit sounding like a bitter hating ass d12 stan
    test
  17. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

the cool, ghetto story, hurts me soul, american terrorist = some of the best songs of 06....

i swear niggaz hate and can't provide any FACTS as to why the person they hating on is whack........no FACTS at all just opinion.
    test
  18. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol lupe is wack but Jurassic 5 is dope?

I can understand peeps not liking certain artist....music is subjective, we all aren't going to like the same shit....but to call a artist with obvious talent wack is some fake shit...

and what is all this nerd rap talk?...if lupe is a nerd, then what qualifies a rapper as cool?....dude talks about the streets, just from a different perspective........unlike most rappers he actually has a moral code he lives by...besides, since when was being a skater nerdy?....granted its not what gangsters typically do lol, but its mos def not a nerd activity....most of the skaters I know are the closet thing to "white thugs" you can get....You got thugs and •••••• skating now, not to mention alot of skater fashion appeals to hiphop heads and vice-versa....now a days skating is as much apart of the hiphop culture as it is punk rock and other rock and roll genres......
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

niggaz hate for no reason son....i'm convinced now
    test
  20. THIEF

THIEF New Member

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    fuckin no life havin dirt bag nerd pricks... just like OZ's faggot ass havin over 20 THOUSAND posts, dude seriously has no life, his mother CANNOT be proud.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.