Andrew Jackson > Your Favorite President

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by TheReturn, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

He was a POW in the Revolutionary War at age 13, and refused to shine a British officer's boots, earning him scars on his face and hands from the officer's sword.

He was a teacher, a lawyer, a state Supreme Court judge, a Senator, a state representative, a Major General, a planter, and a merchant.

He lost 13 men in the Battle of New Orleans. The British army lost over 2,000.

His political party was the Democratic-Republicans.

He opposed the Electoral College because it took away power of the people's vote.

He opposed the national banking system because it made the rich richer, concentrated wealth in a central institution, gave too much control over
    Congress, and was too easy to fall under foreign control (sound like banking problems of today?)

He lowered the federal debt to the lowest it had been since the nation's first fiscal year.

He bitterly opposed his own Vice President and the area of the country he called home during the nullification crisis because it wasn't good for the nation as a whole.

He survived an assassination attempt by beating the attacker with his cane when both of the attacker's pistols misfired.

He fought in 13 duels, one of which he turned and stared at his opponent as his opponent fired into Jackson's chest. Jackson barely flinched and shot the man in the head as he was reloading, and the bullet lodged next to Jackson's heart was never removed, causing him to cough up blood for the rest of his life.

He had two women that served as First Lady in the White House. At same time.

Neither of them was his wife.

His image is on the $20 bill, and has appeared on the $5, $10, $50, and $10,000 bills at various times, as well as the Confederate $1,000 bill.
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

Andrew Jackson owned about 150 slaves...fuck that hunky
    test
  3. TheReturn

44 to be exact.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

thats rude

and anyways i dont know about him yeah that shit u posted was kinda g but some of it is some slimeball shit

i personally like abe lincoln, george washington, thomas jefferson (even tho he was on some slimeball shit too), harry truman, theodore roosevelt, and george dubya
    test
  5. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

What can be ruder than this?

Not exactly the quintessential president to repute honor...

http://www.duboislc.net/read/BlacksNewOrleansBattle.html
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fuck andrew jackson
    test
  7. TheReturn

Yeah, Washington was a baller. I like Teddy too. Lincoln was alright, but he wasn't opposed to slavery until it benefitted him to be opposed to slavery which is pretty wack for all the credit people give him.

And yes, B. Fury that is pretty bad, but it was still probably better than working in the fields.
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lol

slave masters = hitler
    test
  9. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

lol wtf is this thread serious

andrew jackson is the biggest asshole ever

and the battle of new orleans was fought after the damn war was over and i'm pretty sure it was a sneak attack. not to mention jackson fucked over all of his indian allies who helped him in that war by orchestrating the trail of tears.

jackson is a douchebag.
    test
  10. TheReturn

FDR locked up 120,000 Japanese civilian citizens during WWII and he's always regarded as Top 5 and no one ever calls him an asshole for it. At least we acquired some land out of the Trail of Tears and gave some compensation for it. What the fuck did the Japanese get?
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

nigga who gives a fuck about that shit...

if he supported slavery the man was evil, flatout
    test
  12. Nihilist.

Nihilist. New Member

[funny] @ slavery
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^i hope your mom and dad die a horrible death.
    test
  14. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Slavery is far too immoral to find any humor in it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  15. TheReturn

What?? If we went to war with an African country and Bush rounded up all the black people and put them in concentration camps would you want people saying "who gives a fuck about that shit..."

No.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

They were all compensated after the war....

I took a field trip to "The Hermitage" up in Tennesse when I was in middle school. The tour guide said that he had over 300 slaves.

Fuck a Andrew Jackson...

Fuck a George Washington too....He had a mixed Son

Go google West Ford
    test
  17. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

my favourite us president is between jefferson, teddy roosevelt, reagan and george dubya. Teddy was hiphop as hell.
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Jefferson was an open racist(notes on Virgina) but had an affair and gets with an underage slave girl.(Sally Hemmings) Teddy Roosevelt was a bigot. Reagan supported apartheid in south africa, sold chemical weapons to the Iraqis and called Nelson Mandela a terroist. George Dubya was/is a recovering alcoholic who was stupid and failed at everything he ever did.

For the most part, all of your favorite presidents seem to be racist and stupid.
    test
  19. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

RACIST

oooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
    test
  20. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

which probably makes him a rapist to-niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.