Andre 3000 Bit Cee-Lo's style....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by OurSin, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

whoa kids.

chill out - stuff is getting personal in here.

Cee-lo is a very good lyricst and so is Andre - but they deliever different messages

Cee-Lo's rhymes and messages in his songs are a little more design for the people - Andre writes and creates for himself - the people listening will take from it what they will.

And far wise as them being able to play an insturment - yeah - I don't know. Don't care.

Enjoy them both for what they bring and quit being worried on the likeness of their art.
    test
  2. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

It wasnt even good when umm, whoever said it first 3 years ago said it.
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

LOL...wtf....No it dosn't.....and no i didn't.....wtf are you talking about?

There Styles are similiar...>VERY similiar.....Using that effect in those 2 songs...is part OF THE STYLE they used....but not the entire thing...

so what you said was just focusing your argument on the most insignficant part of what i was saying...to make you look like you got something to say....completely disregarding all the important parts....

I mean..it dosn't really matter.......I respect everyones opinon...I have no idea why i was on a Nimrod freenzy there for a few posts....

must of been cause i was lifting and posting inbetween reps ....ROFLLLL...
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I always liked Cee- lo...never really liked Andre untill the Love below....I mean i felt his stuff...but...it was so so to me.......Cee Lo allways had that unique feel to his shit that i liked.....andre seemed to be growing in the direction over a long period of time....
    test
  5. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

dont be a dick, yorue still tall and pale and ugly
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Oursin isnt that far off. WTF. I remember thinking this myself but never made it in a post. I dont know if he copied it or whatever. but that new age electronic/soul/funk shit was Cee-Los niche before it was outkasts. So who knows, but i thought the same thing as Oursin Before.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Nah...it was Goodie Mobb's if anything. Outkast was on that whole tip before Cee-Lo ever even made his solo debut.
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^this man speaks truth...

unfortunately not to many people know about it..

but as far as the ceelo- similiarities.. they are definetely there..

Ceelo struck out and was making the type of muscic andre is making first..

sort of an alternative hip-hop/r&b/soul mixture I like to call "On some crazy shit"..

to me, ceelos music is a lot more natural and fits ceelo more... I wasnt to thrilled about his albums but he is a soulfull ass dude and has always been..

To me, andres whole persona is forced and cocaine assisted..

but heya is my jam
    test
  9. Riddler The Killer

Riddler The Killer Mr. Get Ridd Of Ya

No disrespect, but just you making this thread prooves that you know nothing about Cee Lo or Andre3000. Cee Lo and Dre literaly grew up together. Matter of fact, Cee Lo was supposed to be the third member of Outkast, but Rico thought he was a better fit with Goodie Mob. Both of them are influenced by Prince and P Funk (who changed their vocal pitches all the time). Even if Dre did bite Cee Lo's "singing style" (which is not even worth talking about it), that would be like saying Nas bit AZ's style or vice versa. No one cares since they were always together.
    test
  10. VA slim

VA slim New Member

neither one of them invented this style... so did they both bite it?

and saying "they didnt make music in the same time so he didnt bite" is illogical...guerilla black didnt make music when biggie did..is he not biting him? ok then
    test
  11. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

wait i'm confused as to what your saying because right now it seems like your in the wrong. your making it seem like the two artist were in some kind of organized battle or something. when judging two artist you will more than likely be biased when forming your opinion on who's better. if i were to ask someone who is a better lyricist and beat maker:

Alchemist or Eminem.... and someone said well i think Alchemist makes better beats but Eminem is definitely a better lyricist.. but they would prefer to listen to Eminem period it, it doesnt matter they CAN still have their opinion..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.