Anderson Silva's an asshole (Says he's not impressed by BJ Penn or GSP)

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by ANDtheMC, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

Dude's got some serious grapefruits getting in the grill of the outlaw lee murray.
    test
  2. manuel_noreaga

manuel_noreaga in-disposable artist

hahahaha the outlaw?? its lightning Lee Murray.. either way he got beat.
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i actually got around to watching that fight, it was pretty one sided, but murray kept in there for sure.

And silva only talks shit about people he personally knows and trained with like shogun, wandy and belfort.

And since he sat back and never challenged wandy while he was pride middle weight champ i can see why he'd take it personally when he came to challenge anderson at middle weight.
    test
  4. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Wand never challenged Anderson though, and even admitted that he didn't really want to fight with him.
    test
  5. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I know his nickname and the result of the fight, but Murray the Kid has had an interesting life outside of MMA.
    test
  6. awaxmex

awaxmex New Member

silva is scared to get beat .. he gets weak ass fights and has been avoiding GSP... hes been fighting weak competition
    test
  7. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I guess you missed GSP's interview when asked about a fight with Anderson
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Funny thing is, GSP would be Anderson. He would take Anderson down at will and beat the shit outta him on the ground.

The dumbest shit I hear is when Dana White talks about how Anderson is too big for GSP; yet GSP takes that Marquardt AND Rashad Evans at will when training. BOTH have much better takedown defense than Anderson.

And Anderson is not beating GSP on the ground.... If BJ couldn't do it, Anderson sure as hell ain't gonna do it. And being he's one of the smartest fighters, I highly guarantee he's gonna stand with Anderson for long periods of time.

Dana White is protecting Anderson... Keep givin' him these weak ass stand up fighters that obviously aren't on par with him. Dumb... I dare him to go against Frank Mir and watch how quick Mir takes him down and whoops his ass on the ground of subs him.
    test
  9. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Anderson is the best fighter in the world & is far more valuable winning than taking chances with his career.

He done what he needed to do & did it in dominating fashion each time.

Whoever don't like what he does or says, shut him up.
    test
  10. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Atleast he's getting a real grappler other than Travis Lutter now, haha. Demian Maia, that is.
    test
  11. Look4Edin

Look4Edin New Member

I'd love to see him vs GSP. It'd be fight of the year, for sure... I got money on GSP though. GSP's a warrior. I honestly don't think Silva has the heart GSP does. It sounds cliche and all, but it's the truth.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Interestingly enough... Lutter ended up mounting Anderson. ONLY reason he didn't finish him was because he was so exhausted from the weight cut (which he didn't make). Anderson was giving him an arm bar and he couldn't even finish it. Sloppiest arm bar attempt I've seen in the UFC from the mount. It was terrible.
    test
  13. awaxmex

awaxmex New Member

it just seemed a lil funny to me that when all the talk started about GSP vs Silva.... thats when Silva decided to move up to LH to fight...*drumroll plz*... James Irvin?!?!?

Then he came back to Mwght after GSP had his next fight set....then went back to LH to fight...*drumroll plz*.. Forrest...who is no threat cuz he has never and will never KO nobody

the only fight Silva has taken that was risk was Hendo....which Hendo woulda won if he didn't go into "Vandi mode"
    test
  14. Knowledge

Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

not sure what injury Anderson had but he was injured in the Travis fight when he got mounted as well, I believe his knees were fucked...

But anyway, my view is this, whoever is on top gets love then hated on, it's going to happen... some of you are reaching too far showing your favoritism... just enjoy the damn fights
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Lee Murray would bodybag Anderson in the street.

Real fuckin' talk...
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm about 80% sure that weight cut had much more of an effect on Lutter than the knees did on Anderson. Lutter looked TERRIBLE even walking towards the ring. He was exhausted.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

AGREED 100%. I hope Maia is able to get it on the ground. It'll be over. And can't wait 'til Rousimar gets up in the mix of contenders. He's gonna prove he's deserving at UFC 111.
    test
  18. Look4Edin

Look4Edin New Member

test
  19. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I'm kind of confused by this thread. Why do we want to see a boring wrestler win? SMH...who actually likes that shit.
    test
  20. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Maybe he said that after, but Silva took that as a challenge when he switched weight classes. I mean if he's not going for the belt whats he doing?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.