And we're back. Gambling Fantasy UFC 124

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lipstick Ali

Lipstick Ali Caged Animal

I really think the only big risk is kos-gsp.

I truly feel howard is the best bet on the whole card, and Struve sucks enough for McCorkle to be worth betting on.
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

im gonna change mine i was just thinking on it and watched some shit im not confident enough to all in on gsp, by saturday night ill edit in my bets
    test
  3. jayoo

struve has faced a few good names, nelson and dos santos at the least..

i dont think they belong at co-main event, they deserve a main card spot though based on struve alone

what it is.. is that dana sees he needs more upcoming hw's for fans to back. it was cain/dos santos, now cain beat brock and dos santos is fighting him next for the title.. after that its like.. whos next? so i think the ufc is in a rush to throw some hw's in the spotlight for people to see and get behind
    test
  4. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

im with jayoo on this one.. I like GSP to beat kos.. but kos could present some problems if gsp doesnt stay on him.. I will say if kos does beat him.. it wont go the distance. and if gsp wins.. it more than likely will go 5.
    test
  5. jayoo

its about to get serious tonight
    test
  6. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Done told yall struve was gonna beat slouch ass mccorkle
    test
  7. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Nobody thought McCorkle could take this shit. He's a bum.
    test
  8. jayoo

^exactly i think 1 person bet/said he'd win lol
    test
  9. I love BIG COCK

I love BIG COCK The Shows About to Begin

Yeah, but I still believe Struve is weak.
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Yeah my fault, had the people here mixed up with the dudes over at the bodybuilding.com forum lol. Lot of fools there were picking mccorkle
    test
  11. jayoo

i wouldnt say weak but i think hes still got a way to go before he can compete with people like dos santos, velasquez, etc.. we seen what happened when he fought dos santos before haha that was brutal, ive never seen someone so tall just get moved by each punch.. if hes gonna be 6'11 he has to come in around 270 on fight night, he been saying he wants to be 290 but i think it might slow him down

maybe he'll prove me wrong, he doesnt seem like the frame to hold weight well in terms of being muscular.. look at him and mccorkle that night, struve looked like skin an bone in my opinion.. i dont think he'll ever fill out like that, it doesnt seem likely, if he gets to 290-300 its gonna hurt him more than help, he should hang around 270 tops
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.