...and Overeem has no one to fight.

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Big K, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Werdum wants a rematch with Fedor(wants NONE of Overeem): Fabricio Werdum: "I don't want to take a step backwards and fight Overeem."

Fedor, of course, wants a rematch with Werdum: - FEDOR PLANS ON FALL RETURN, ASKS FOR REMATCH- MMA WEEKLY - Mixed Martial Arts & UFC News, Photos, Rankings & more

Scott Coker wants a rematch Fedor/Werdum rematch: Scott Coker: "Werdum will rematch Emelianenko or face Overeem in next fight."

The only options in Strikeforce are Big Foot(who just lost to Werdum) or Arlovski(who just lost to Big Foot, Brett Rogers, and Fedor consecutively)...and neither of these guys deserve to fight the champion.

I guess it's back to K-1...
    test
  2. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

he's got a fight in DREAM next month. he can continue to fight there until he gets the winner of fedor vs werdum II
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Kid Blackie

Kid Blackie to your Jess Willard

wtf

Who isn't a step backwards from Fedor on paper? and who the hell wants a rematch with someone they just beat in a little over a minute?

Dude should be talking so much shit about any and all champs it's ridiculous, instead he sounds afraid.
    test
  4. Kid Blackie

Would watch Overeem-Sergei 3.

Man doesn't deserve a title shot, but still.
    test
  5. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

I'm pretty sure that isn't happening. Sergei trains at Golden Glory with Alistair now.
    test
  6. Kid Blackie

In that case, Overeem vs James Thompson 2.
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i think he means a step backwards in regards to he already beat him once....
    test
  8. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

He already beat Fedor once as well, and he wants a rematch with him.

Skinny Overeem gave Werdum a long, drawn out beating before gassing and being submitted. Fedor just dropped Fabricio with a glancing shot before the sub.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

[​IMG]

he caught him square with the left hook, and i think again, but in the slow-mo it kinda looks like werdum just went off balance and fedor's swing knocked his arms so far to the right he fell.

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Kid Blackie

Thing that gets me is wasn't Werdum angry when his first fight with Overeem was delayed due to Overeem breaking his hand killing 6 bouncers?

I don't get it. Hopefully Werdum's just being a dick leading into their eventual fight to get into overeem's head.
    test
  11. Kid Blackie

Looks like Fedor got him pretty good, but I think Werdum was more recovered after hitting his ass than Fedor thought.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.