And I thought i was depressed after the election....peep this shit

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by OurSin, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Ground Zero Suicide Inspired by Election

NEW YORK (AP) - A 25-year-old man from Georgia who was apparently distraught over President Bush's re-election shot and killed himself at ground zero. Andrew Veal's body was found Saturday morning inside the off-limits site, said Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. A shotgun was found nearby, but no suicide note was found, Coleman said.

Veal's mother said her son was upset about the result of the presidential election and had driven to New York, Gus Danese, president of the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association, told The New York Times in Sunday's editions.

Friends said Veal worked in a computer lab at the University of Georgia and was planning to marry.

``I'm absolutely sure it's a protest,'' Mary Anne Mauney, Veal's supervisor at the lab, told The Daily News. ``I don't know what made him commit suicide, but where he did it was symbolic.''

Police were investigating how Veal entered the former World Trade Center site, which is protected by high fences and owned by the Port Authority.

goddamn...that shit is fucked up......
    test
  2. Nokas

Nokas Guest

old ..... ghet already posted it
    test
  3. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Who the hell reads post by Ghet??
    test
  5. Ky iLL.

Ky iLL. I'm BAD. But mostly GOOD.

not me, lol, but I do read posts by OurSin...

the guy is an idiot, committing suicide over a man who really doesn't have total control over the country anyway. straight homo...
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

true...but obviously their is some other shit that most of been going on....and that just threw him over the edge.....

no one commits suicide out of the blue....they usually plan it for months..or even years.....

lol @ some people in the other thread calling dude a pussy....yall fools wouldn't even risk your lives for this country....this niggga took his own for it.....
    test
  7. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

If you're depressed over an election you NEED to join this man.
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

If your not...you need to......
    test
  9. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Yea, let me be depressed because Bush won. Sobbing faggot.
    test
  10. EnvyMc

EnvyMc New Member

that shit is messed up..
    test
  11. Ky iLL.

Ky iLL. I'm BAD. But mostly GOOD.

people are a little bit to concerned about politics to me. honestly, politics aren't to concerned about you. ever done any kind of political presidential research. it's a sport almost, thats why it is called a race. don't matter who gets elected, you aren't going to see crap until the 4th year of there term. just like if you were racing somebody, you wouldn't blast your nos until the end of the race. kerry or bush would not make a difference until 2008, they would start caring about the people then and giving them what they want, just so they can get re-elected or elected, w/e... i mean it's gay to me how presidential candidates go around trying to "win" over states as if the "united" states were so segregated and crap. blah, i hate politics and i think people that thrive on them are idiots.
    test
  12. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

^no president's do whatever they please for 3.5-4 years, especially in the second term. They just lie about what they're going to do during the election years/campaigning and still do whatever they want. any "presidential research" should've told you that. They never start caring about people and giving them what they want.
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

True...elections only really matter when there are major issues....like what is going on now...with the falling economy, the never ending war in Iraq, and Unemployment

not to mention all the shit Bush has planned for us now...

and the only hope we had of fixing any of this.....was lost with this elecetion.....there is never a guarantee...but atleast there was hope.......nothing will ever be perfect....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.