And Forest's Replacement IS.......

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by NOBLE SOLDIER, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

especially after the silva fight though.. i think he uses comedy to soften the landing if he ends up getting completely embarassed again, he'll be able to say "see i told you" and its no surprise
    test
  2. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

doesnt even matter

i would've been watching that fight to see lil nog knock a muthafucka out..........

and that hasnt changed.
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

He was joking before the Silva fight, too - Saying that he stood no chance at all and that Silva would kill him in the ring.
    test
  4. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

I know forrest likes to kid, but there's gotta be an egotistical side of him, especially after wins over shogun, rampage, and tito. He knows he's a durable guy that can primarily win wars and grapple, but lil nog is better at doing those things than he is just like shogun was.

can never say he can't win, but it's a really tough fight for him.
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I think Forrest is actually a dick. That's his egotistical side. He just has a way of making his dickishness funny a lot of the time and turning it into good PR.

I also think a good bit of his joking is at least partially true in his mind - See the Silva fight. He joked that he had no ways to win the fight, and we all knew it was true.

Forrest is your classic jack of all trades, master of none.

I was and am picking Lil Nog to bury him.
    test
  6. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i know, he said things about rampage to, but now i think theres less humor to it for him and more escape lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.