And Finally, A post of what George Bush Really Stands For: The Bush Platform ifyouwil

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MC Bill Buckner, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

In order to educate you people who refuse to find out what bushes actual stances are on issues and rant about nonsense drafts and iraq problems instead of paying attention to why people might actually vote for bush, here are his domestic initiatives and his real agenda.

on creating jobs: My 2005 budget requests $23 billion for job training and employment assistance representing a 12 percent increase since 2001. I also enacted a major expansion to the Trade Adjustment Assistance program and increased funding 150 percent to $1.051 billion in 2005. Workers dislocated by increased imports or a shift of production to certain foreign countries can receive support for: two years of training; income support; a Health Coverage Tax Credit covering 65 percent of the premium for qualified health insurance; wage insurance for workers over the age of 50; and even relocation support. I have also proposed major changes to reform job training programs to get more training dollars to more workers and to give those workers more control over their training, while reducing the red tape and administrative overhead.

On education: I have backed these education reforms with the largest increase in federal education funding in history. Federal funding for elementary and secondary education has increased by $12.2 billion (49 percent) to a record $36.9 billion in 2005. Support for Title I schools serving low-income and at-risk students has increased $4.6 billion (52 percent) to $13.3 billion in 2005.

Looking forward, I will work to ensure every high school student graduates with the skills needed to succeed in college and a globally competitive workforce. I am proposing to increase funding by $200 million to help struggling readers. I will establish a $200 million fund for states to encourage schools to develop performance plans for entering high school students. To ensure that high school diplomas are truly meaningful, students will take state developed assessments in grades three through eleven supported by $250 million in annual funding. To strengthen online educational opportunities, I will create an eLearning Clearinghouse of online courses available to schoolchildren and adult students.

on health insurance: I was proud to sign the Medicare Modernization Act, which is providing all 40 million seniors and disabled Americans with an optional prescription drug benefit. New prescription drug cards are already saving up to 30 percent off retail prices and up to 60 percent off generics. Beginning in 2006, for a low monthly premium of about $35, seniors can choose among plans to have Medicare pay 75 percent of the cost of all prescription drugs, up to $2,250 a year, and 95 percent of catastrophic drug costs. And 12 million low-income seniors will receive a $600 subsidy and 100 percent of drug coverage with only a $1-$5 co-pay. We are making it easier to bring safe, effective, and affordable generic medicines to market, saving an estimated $35 billion over ten years.

on making home ownership accessable to everyone: The overall U.S. homeownership rate is 69.2 percent – its highest level ever – and the highest level of single-family housing affordability in 30 years. For the first time ever – the majority of minority households are now homeowners. My initiatives include providing down payment assistance through the American Dream Downpayment Initiative; increasing the supply of affordable homes through the Single-Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit; increasing support for the Self-Help Homeownership Opportunities Program; and increasing home-buying education and counseling to help guard against predatory lending

on child care: Give priority consideration for Federal funding to early childhood programs in states that have a coordinated early childhood plan involving Head Start, pre-K, and childcare services.
    Continue volunteer parent early literacy training through Head Start.
    Continue to fund research to: develop the most effective curricula and programs for teaching children early literacy and math skills; develop developmentally appropriate measurements; and identify effective adult and family literacy programs.
    Expand the Reach Out and Read program, which seeks to make early literacy a standard part of pediatric primary care
    test
  2. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

yeah, ignorance and crowd following = hiphop
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.