Ancient Israelites were black

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

As I've said, Lucifer is a combination of the words "luci" and "fer". "Fer" in latin means, "one that bears". "Luci" means "lightness/transparency".

The chief characteristic of Lucifer's bearing was lightness.

It's easy to see that "fair" in this instance referred to Lucifer's whiteness.
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

The gun, which is a phallic symbol, was created out of the whiteman's sense of inadequacy. The black man, being phallically adequate, never had the need to create a weapon as deadly as the gun. That's why, to the white man, the gun is known as "the great equalizer." He knows that without it, he's far behind.

But don't get it twisted. Egyptian priests used what we now call gun-powder in many rites, ceremonies, and celebrations. The technology was then passed on to China.

The black man however, feeling fully adequate, hunted and fought wars in commune with nature, with honor.

As I once rapped in the shower, "Here's the situation, If you will // A black man with a gun in his hand is overkill."

....I said this because we already have black dicks. We don't need to touch a Colt .45 or any other artificial gun because we can wipe out the white race without ever firing a lead slug.

*edit* That is, if you don't got it, we can wipe them out with our dominant genes
    test
  3. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

First of all, fer doesn't mean anything in Latin, and neither does luci.

You're thinking of lucem and ferre, which are the roots of Lucifer.

Your "thus" does not follow at all, and it is a major syllogistic fallacy.

You claim that the chief characteristic of Lucifer was lightness, and therefore "fair" means "light," and because "light" can sometimes be descriptively exchanged with white, therefore white people are of Lucifer.

First of all, you're begging the question by asserting that "fair" is functionally equivalent to "light," without substantiating it. Further, it does not even remotely follow that because Lucifer means "light-bearer" that the adjective "fair" is self-evidently referring to this quality. Then, you go on to commit the same logical fallacies over and over again. This is mental masturbation, and you can't even do that right.

You might as well be saying "Because some ducks are white, and some men are white, therefor some men are ducks." This is called affirming the consequent, and is a blatant non sequitur.
    test
  4. Volaticus

LOL.

And a spear isn't a phallic symbol, eh?

The rest of your post: Words, words words.
    test
  5. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

dead @ barnizzle co-signing a fag.
    test
  6. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

being a fag is an ungodly abomination that will send you to hell.....

so will being a honkey tho....
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

Bullshit.

I got my information from a Mirriem-Websters Unabridged dictionary. "Luci" means "light"... according to this $120 dictionary I own...."lucem" might very well be the root word, but the book didn't specify that.

And yes...because Lucifer, as his name suggests, was covered in whiteness, it stands to reason he was white. Just as it stands to reason that when he was described as "fair" in old texts it was referring to his whiteness, not his beauty.

I have not extended this to say "white people are of Lucifer." Barnizzle said that. I just showed that Lucifer was white.

I let the actions of white people throughout the history of the world speak for themselves.
    test
  8. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Would this "god" guy approve of your cheerleading for a shit stabber like Joro?

[funny]
    test
  9. Bar nigga

and joro cool.

i just disagree with his ungodly lust for men.........

other than that horrible fact he's a funny nigga, no pun
    test
  10. Bar nigga

lol @ shit stabber
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Yes, the spear is a phallic symbol. But which is more compensatory: a spear, a sword, or a GUN? Dummy....

Of course you're gonna ignore my "words, words, words." Truth hurts.
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

I don't know you, you don't know me.

What I do know about you is that you're white, but pretend to be black in ways you don't even realize. I find that hilarious. Also thought provoking.

I pretend to be gay to provoke an intelligent discussion, or, as in your "Introspectrum Awards" thread, to make fun down-low's like you.

Difference between my fictional game and your fictional game is that I know what I'm doing.
    test
  13. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

You pretend to be gay because you're a lame narcissistic twat who needs to constantly draw attention to himself, positive or negative.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm glad you said "twat" and didn't try to use black lexicon. My criticism is having an effect...you're learning to be white again.

Read the "homosexuality" thread....they aren't discussing ME for four pages.
    test
  15. Volaticus

Syllogism fail.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

The devil is described, one, as "luci" (light/transparent) and "fair" (lacking color).

Taken together, the two words affirm the other's meaning. The Devil is white. Like you.
    test
  17. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Ok, my bad. Thx for the planet niggas
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

The devil, who is white, will be allowed to rule for a short time....it's all written. Why are you bragging, son? The devil knows this. You know this. . . .
    test
  19. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

lol @ fucking idiots still paying attention to scripture in 2kay9.

smh.

Grown men. Jesus Christ.

God/religion developed as a way for men in power to legitimize their rule and keep social cohesion after we made the evolutionary step from ruthless alpha male hierarchies to increased cooperation.

It's served its purpose. There's no greater truth/point in spending hours wildly interpreting dated literature in order to demonize white people for your unfulfilled lives you pathetic cunts.
    test
  20. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

dont mention it... now, look at how foolish you guys were. you failed the test! now, you guys want to go and explore outter space? your high tec wont allow you to do it? when weve been doing it for thousands of years? thats right, Africans have explored other parts of the universe, gone to others and so on. a knowledge that you still have not uncovered. if we had allowed Blacks who were lef here to have the know how, you all would have stolen it. you all were able to cut Israel away from Africa but not egypt although youve tried... lol nevertheless, one day, the original people of this planet will return with great wraft and wadge war against the aliens who have destroyed this Creation. but thanks to the dynamics of this planet, you all could never destroy the planet because it will regulate itself (plate subduction). anyways, i pray that you live to see the day that the planet and the Creation (this includes the Original Man) take back the world. remember in Genesis when Adam was given the planet? well, it had been tried back then... another people were given a chance to prove that they could handle being civilized. first they would be given the planet then the heavens then the heaven of heavens. again, they fail to do so and Adam was told to subdue and replentish the planet! Adam was not the first man and nor was the planet in a state of virgin bliss when he had to reclaim it. while there were specific instructions given him on how to treat himself and all that was in existance, he did not listen causing another people to be tried for rullership of the planet. now, you guys blew jus like the people who ruled prior to you, even worse. in fact, i would like to see this western world stay on course for nanother 10years at the same pace as its moving.... the bottom line is, your high tec dont work! it has already fail! what will you all do? how will you prolong your unavoidable end? you cant. the planet will reclaim itself as it has already started and there is nothing you can dom about it. now, your all looking to be vegan, go green and so on! lmao lames...:screwy:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.