Ancient Israelites were black

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  2. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

white people are jus light skin black folks playing the color game for the purpose of wealth, gain, and power.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

White people won.

Get over it.
    test
  4. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

It's shit like this that makes white people look even fresher. You dudes had a massive head start and we still came roaring past.
    test
  5. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

to tell the truth, it makes you look young and immature. we give you guys the planet and look at what cha did to it! bad ass lil kids, ya need a spankin! first, learn some repect! mom and dad for starters...
    test
  6. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Gave us the planet? We took it fag, and yes look what we did with it, we took a wasteland filled with forests, waterfalls and other boring shit and upgraded them to malls, strip clubs and theme parks. A great debt of gratitude is owed to us.
    test
  7. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

this delivers the lulz. SIZZLA walking right into the troll thread delivers a couple extra lulz. A+ would read again.
    test
  8. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

lol. Seriously.

A poor man in america today has a better quality of life than a pharoah.

Butthurt retards hate the west and white advancements around them but have no qualms about exploiting.
    test
  9. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Europeans fucked this planet up. Spilling oil in the fresh waters, depleting the rain forest, contributing to the extinction of native flora and fauna, stealing the U.S. from the Native Americans, depleting the earth of it's natural resources out of greed, Polluting the water with API's, solvent waste and pharmaceutical byproducts and extending the suburban areas through deforestation, fucking with the genetics of animals and plants...the list goes on...

Yet, a great debt is owed to you? Stick around while the planet RECLAIMS itself through earthquakes, floods and volcanic activity.
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Gotta take the 'bad' with the good, you fucking peons.
    test
  11. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

NO, WE GAVE IT TO YOU... CHECK YOUR HISTORY LAME. IN FACT, SHOW ME A WHITE CAT THAT CAN "TAKE" ANYTHING BUT AN ASS WHOPPIN FROM A BLACK MAN! WASTELAND? FILLED WITH FORESTS, WATERFALLS ETC.? FIRSTLY, NO WASTELAND IS FILLED WITH ANYTHING! MALLS? THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS OUR MALL! STIP CLUBS? OVER %50 OF US DID NOT WEAR ANY CLOTHS AND WE HAD MANY VIRGINS AND WIVES, WITH THAT, WHO NEEDS CHEAP ASS HOES IN A STRIP CLUB? THEME PARKS? WE ROAD ELEPHANTS, WHITE WATER WRAFTS, HORSES, SHIPS, CAMELS AND SO ON, YOUR ARTIFICIAL WORLD IS SUPERFICIAL...:screwy:

ALL YOU CATS DID WAS DESTROY THE PLANET. FOOLS
    test
  12. Volaticus

test
  13. Volaticus

SIZZLA is chargin' his LAZOR!
    test
  14. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Didn't seem to have much trouble throwing you onto a ship against your will.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

Yea..if you look at the name "lucifer"..."luci" means "light" in Latin. Just like the word "lucid" means "suffused with light" or "translucent/transparent".

Lucifer was said to be the "fairest" of all angels, "fair" meaning lacking color.

So the truth about the white man can be found in his own language.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

Whoa!

Why did I ever argue with you? I mean it was fun making you look stupid....but my efforts were obviously redundant.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but counter this bullshit.

1) There were greedy African kings, who were corrupted by whitemen into selling their own people into slavery.

2) There was the gun.

But you know like I do....fist-to-fist, the whiteman loses every time.
    test
  18. Volaticus

Fair also means beautiful.
    test
  19. Volaticus

If Africa was such the technological and philosophical paradise that I've heard SIZZLA and BlackSoultan claim it was, why didn't they have guns as well? And before you jump on the laughable notion that the entire continent of Africa was peaceful and loving before the white man showed up, (why did they have spears and swords, if this was the case?) surely firearms would have made hunting easier.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

ether
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.