An Evolution Debate: "Evolutionist" vs YE Creationist

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but christians teach they are right and everyone else is wrong. Atleast in my experience
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Well, if we know the universe is not old and all we see is evidence of a young earth....you must have been only taught the religion of evolution.

The first thing they teach grade schoolers is "billions of years ago..." and they use dinosaurs for this. Kids love dinosaurs. They will believe anything at that age. The word dinosaur was not in the dictionaries until about the 1860s. They still exist today.

There are no facts in the theory. But I know what you mean. Good science mixed in with bad.

Adolf Hitler said it best: (though there are arguments if he actually said this, but the message is important)

Tell a lie long enough, loud enough and people will believe it. They are more likely to believe a big lie over a little lie.

Science is a process to acquire knowledge. It is not a person or an entity.

we are to discover and learn about Gods creation. All major branches of science have been pioneered by Christians. Evolution is not a science. IT is a religion. The museums are their Churches.

If we honestly and with integrity examine the natural world, we will know it's young. But Satan is the father of all lies and deception, so it's no wonder at all the mix up.
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

apparently, anyone can change the tags, i just added

god scrotum
    and
    don't believe coup's hype
    test
  4. Coup d'état

lol @ "don't believe coups hype" good one.

Truth is at the core. Deception is the layers. We Christians have to start chipping away harder at this for the ignorant.

Evolution is not enough to show. I see that the reasons why it is taught and the real history of it and the world need a better explanation.
    test
  5. breathlesss

i get how yer thinking, what i don't understand is what made you change your mind 9 or so months ago?
    what is it that made you believe the bible as truth more than the scientific data?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

I've already gave you my testimony.

There is no data to support evolution, in any scientific way or by any stretch of the imagination. well, maybe...
    test
  7. breathlesss

that's what i mean...what makes the bible correct as opposed to the science of things?
    you say it's the lack of evidence for science because the data is models, logical leaps, and bits and pieces...but then, you give the reason for believing the bible as there being scientific evidence of the bible, but wouldn't this data be flawed as well since it's coming from the same scientific sources?

If it's the feeling of the spirit that you're talking about, I get that, and I get it too, the bible is not the sole container of divine feelings, the truth is more powerful than any words on paper, or any people who have spoke them
    test
  8. Coup d'état

What science of things ? The science of evolution do you mean ? There is no science behind evolution, besides variation. The rest is religious speculation and agenda driven at its root.

The bible is full of information, all of which has never been shown to be wrong. It states the Creation of time, space and matter. It states the creation of all living things.

Science can explain the observable. We observed that and it does not contradict the bible in anyway.

We all having feelings. And they can be demonic energy...or the Holy Ghost. the bible is the only source to explain our human condition in truth.

The new age religion is demonic a its root.
    test
  9. breathlesss

ok, then, if it's not the feelings you've derived from it

WHAT CONVINCED YOU THAT THE BIBLE IS CORRECT?
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

cuz god said so

^^this is what seems to be their reason i think
    test
  11. Coup d'état

@breathless

what convinced me the bible is correct ?

This is probably going against better judgment but I'll go with it..

It took me a long time to believe it. I was a atheist new ager just like you for a long time.

Looking back these were my steps to know the truth of the bible. Know each step

0. born under indoctrination of age old agenda matrix
    1. Evolution indoctrination 29 years (social fabric made up of this)
    2. NWO/Illuminati agenda (we all live under it)
    3. Real history of the world questions
    4. How this is effecting us today questions
    5. Noticing evolution is a NWO Agenda
    6. Seeing how and understanding NWO agenda
    7. Bible found
    8. more research with new world view (gather information form everybody, everysource.)
    8. question bible
    9. see bible is right (saved, Holy Ghost recived, truth easy to see)
    10. Freedom Revelation
    11. Show others the truth
    12. take insults
    13. more insults
    14. continue to listen to others and confirm truth of God and show ppl.
    15. more persecution insults. smile.
    16. talk to other christians

This might come across or sound pretentious, but you asked breath. that's what I thought the steps I took were.

That's just me. others find out by other paths. God is to be praised. He will reveal it unto you if you are really seeking.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You're such a fucking tool.

Anyway, the debate as I was going to do it, was as follows. My best case against the CHRISTIAN god (because for you, if the Biblical god was shown to be false you would not care about the legitimacy of other gods), and how atheism is more reasonable. Your best case would be for YOUR god (because like I said, your view of the Christian god being true being axiomatic is irrelevant because he is not the only representation of god out there). My disbelief in god in general is not based solely around science, and it damn sure isn't the reason that I mock YOUR god every chance I get. Even if the Christian god was the real representation of god (he's not, fortunately for all of us) I would not respect him, as he is an evil bastard.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

I thought that a few nights ago, I said we should not debate God because it is impossible to prove him and I would have to use scripture in my argument which would not be taken seriously here by most.

I thought evolution would be good because both sides have alleged facts.

We can still have the debate on your terms though, but I see it would be more of philosophy and that's hard to do in a debate that is trying to establish a truth.

I got you though. I don't care if I put something together that fell on deaf ears...
    test
  14. Coup d'état

If you want the debate, PM me exactly what you want to debate. But I'm not so excited about doing it..but since the communication broke down I will re do this.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well, I've said many times. Atheism isn't just one thing. It's a collaboration of science, history, philosophy, morality and epistemology. The Abrahamic God is pretty exclusive in his claim that he is the one and only, at least, in modern times. Once he is shown to be false (which can be shown) you are left with the other non Abrahamic deities, which fall on even shakier ground than him and a vague concept of god (deism). At that point, it's not worth your time to actively believe in a god at all. That is my stance. I don't center everything around evolution, so I said pretty explicitly that it was silly for me to defend it exclusively.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

This would be a huge debate...

And if you truly applied history, science (any field of it) and philosophy you would not disprove the God of Abraham. That would be my stance of course and I would set aside any evolutionary theme.

I'm sure I would be able to show you wrong, just as you are confident in showing me. Though for me, just on the fact you cannot prove what is true to be false unless you are using fabrications or error (which throughout history, has always been a major obstacle to common culture, common people).

So naturally we disagree.

I'm fine with that. And it is something I would not be prepared to debate over right now. Not that I'm not interested but I have no notes, and have not been focusing on that aspect. It is always part of why I disbelieve evolution too, I just don't use the lack of facts but other slices of life.

I'm interested in it though and would like to hear more of what you think. SO if you come across anything make some threads.
    test
  17. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Job 12:7-10

“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind."
    test
  18. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I love how I kill threads
    test
  19. breathlesss

okay, maybe you are being stubborn or really don't understand...
    what made you notice this supposed agenda?
    How did you come to the conclusion that the evidence is not evidence?

especially before finding the bible, since that is your entire reasoning behind why the evidence is false...

Where did you get this research from?
    the NWO is a conspiracy...and you basing your faith on being against it, is like, double conspiracy/cult mentality
    What made you see that the bible is right?

Why do you duck questions that you know if you answer them honestly, you could not hold your "deep seeded" ne creationism that has stewed so strongly for all of 9 months...dude you're like 40 years old, how ever did you manage before?
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Kill yourself you ignorant faggot.

Also
    How To Shut Up Pesky Creationists - YouTube
    ^^ Was doing some research. Would like Coup to refuse this video specifically. That way you can't bombard us with useless information, and you can show your true (lack of) credentials in trying to take down evolution.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.