An average day for you?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i paid 20 bucks for like 60 servings or something. i got some generic shit off BBing.com. its called Higher Power Nutrition and its just regular CEE. Steve S reccomended it to me.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

you might as well at least try it. you get a ton for like 20 bucks.
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

yeah, i might give it a go.
    test
  4. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Hmmmm well Ive been on Cellmass for 2 weeks now and so far Im not exactly impressed. I havent really seen any of the indications that its working. The intensity and strength gains in the gym are no different than when I took No-Xplode the last time a few years ago. And now combining no-xplode and cellmass as a stack doesnt seem to have any more of an advantage over simple no-xplode alone. From people's testimony's I should notice something within 2 weeks. After going back and reading between the lines the majority of these people are new to weightlifting and their "amazing" strength and mass gains are due to the fact that everybody gains weight and strength very quickly at first....the cellmass may have helped a bit but thats not what is making them grow....Ill finish the cycle (4 weeks) and see if anything changes...maybe for veteran weightlifters the "muscle hardess, mass, muscle repair, recovery, etc" will take longer than 2 weeks like so many claim.

Plus one of the main things I wanted this for was the muscle recovery, and that has almost zero effect. I follow the instructions perfectly and my entire body is still sore week after week....

BSN better start impressing me before this cycle ends before I start calling BS. Ill keep it updated
    test
  5. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

i take explode (not no-explode). I didn't really notice a difference until I had it in my system past the loading phase. But now, I don't even feel sore the next day, and it gives me a lot of energy that I never had before. I couldn't find it on the internet, I pick it up from my local science nutrition store, but it's a big 5 pound jug for like 40 bucks so whatever. I'm happy with that.

I used to take no explode, but after taking the explode, the no explode just feels like a more watered down version of what i'm on now.
    test
  6. XxLiLBuRnAxX

^My thing is that I've taken no-xplode before but never did the so called "stack" of taking no-xplode + cellmass that was supposed to yield mind boggling results very quickly. I havent seen anything in the slightest
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

no-xplode seemed more gimmic than effective to me.
    test
  8. XxLiLBuRnAxX

It pretty much is, the super intense feeling you get in the gym from it is part psychological and mostly due to the huge amount of caffeine in it. Like I said if you take 2 of those energy shot drinks before lifting youll feel about the same
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

ever notice how most people who reccomend it are idiots and most of the time they dont even look like they lift?

its extremely high in caffiene which is why most people like it. and why most people say they dont get the same results off it. yea no shit you have a caffiene dependancy now. i can imagine how many fuckers get adrenal fatigue from the "loading phase" lol.
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

usually i'll wake up at 5 and put on my weight vest and get on the eliptical for 45 minutes then go to work and when i get home i'll run a mile or two then have a shake. after i run i lift a little every other day though.
    test
  11. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

just workin', chillin' and grindin' that's my day ;)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.