Amy Winehouse Checks Into Rehab Again

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Knowledge, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

GEM, bauergriffinonline.com
    Sigh. Amy Winehouse's ongoing struggles with substance abuse are far from over, as the singer has checked into rehab once again.

Winehouse's representatives confirmed that she "has embarked on a treatment program at the Priory Clinic. She wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment. She will remain at the Priory on doctors' advice." The Priory Clinic is a London facility that has helped other celebrities such as Ronnie Wood and Kate Moss.

Allegedly, Amy's father Mitch Winehouse was the one who urged her to once again seek help. Mitch recently told Spinner that ""She doing better now. She has been clean for two and a half years, about that. I'm not saying her problems have gone away, because they haven't. She's dealing with it."

And, according to the ever-reliable UK tabloids, a "friend" said that Amy downed a small bottle of Smirnoff vodka on the way to the clinic.

In lieu of adding on to the tired punch lines, we'll just say we hope it works out for her this time.

:eek:
    test
  2. babygal

babygal New Member

This girl's voice is amazing and she is indeed very talented, it is a pity that now she is an alcoholic withouth any will of successfully stop drinking.
    test
  3. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

its well documented alcohol is the very least of her problems .... what a damn shame. smh
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...that's just sad.
    test
  5. Knowledge

Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

Crack is a hell of a drug....
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...I doubt she could ever really kick the habit completely...but at least she could give it her all...
    test
  7. babygal

babygal New Member

She's into crack as well? OMG I had no idea about that... I hope she gets out of it before its too late. She is so incredibly talented, i don't understand why she is doing this to herself!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.