Amityvillie(sp) Horror

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Mind~$oul, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I was waiting for somebody to make a thread about this. I'm guessing i'm the only somebody who saw it. I'ma punk when it comes to scary movies though. So yeah this movie had me jumping and hollering the whole time.

I remember seeing the original one back when I was younger. It came on television today as a matter of fact.

Anybody else see it?
    test
  2. steelfist

steelfist New Member

nah.. but Im going to see it.. the first one I think is the scariest movie ive ever seen and ive watched alot of horror flicks..

I have one question though.. is the music in the remake... you know the child chorus used in the remake? cause that is one of the scariest elements of the movie
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Now that I think about it. I dont remember the music you're talking about. They was playing it in the previews but I dont remember it playing during the movie.

But yeah on the old one that music I think is what made me scared of that shit. Nas also had that same song on the intro to the I Am album.
    test
  4. steelfist

steelfist New Member

yeah .. its crazy.. it has a reverb effect to it that makes it sound like kids signing in a long empty hallway

I dont think the movie would be as scary without the music as it would be with it
    test
  5. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

i saw the one when that chick had sex with her brother

shit's wierd-nasty-scary
    test
  6. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

That little girl chorus is on a Nas intro, on I Am...or Nastrodamus...anyway it haunts the fuck out of me. And i can't wait to see this movie, i've heard good shit about it.
    test
  7. stuna

stuna New Member

Just saw it, THE MOVIE IS CRAZY had me jumping the whole time, And i dont get scared easly, Good actors and story GO SEE IT
    test
  8. steelfist

steelfist New Member

amityville is probably the only movie that truely gets under my skin.. the freddy movies are good becauase of the story.. its just frightening.. but amityville, the first one, has a dark.. scary feel to it
    test
  9. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

it was aiight not that good
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

i hope its better than weak azz "Ring 2" or "Boogey Man" .....
    test
  11. dookiechain

dookiechain New Member

that shit was crazy ill. especially that dead kid jody.
    test
  12. I think I'm gonna go see this...
    test
  13. The HUnter

The HUnter Forgotten legend.

dope movie, definitely something you should bring your lady to.
    test
  14. steelfist

steelfist New Member

word.. my girl has never seen the first one ..lol im sure shell be screaming when we watch it together
    test
  15. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

i don't know if i want to see it. tons of movies make me jump, but that doesn't mean it's scary...

just like when my little sister hides behind a wall and jumps out at me.. i won't have haunting nightmares about it, my heart will just beat a little faster for about a minute.
    test
  16. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

I don't think any movies any more are capable of givin anyone nightmares. I miss the old days of horror flicks. Friday the 13th & Elm Street. Man.
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I love horror flicks. I'll have to wait for this one on DVD because I couldn't handle watching it in a theater. I'd prolly freak out. Also, I haven't seen the first so I wouldn't know what to expect. I do know the commerical's are scary as fuck tho.

I scare easily :eek:(
    test
  18. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

which is why i don't really pay money to go see scary movies in the theatres... i like stupid horror flicks though, when a murderer just goes on a killing spree

mmmmm
    test
  19. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I mean of course these scary movies arent gonna give nobody nightmares. We grown as hell now. I dont know anybody that goes to scary movies so they can have nightmares.
    test
  20. Listen2

Listen2 New Member

yo this shit was good def. go see it
    for real i usually dont jump at scary movies but this had me twice
    the guy who plays the main guy is great in this shit he adds a little sick humor to a scary movie, shit is def. worth spending 20 bucks on take your girl if u got one they'll be on your shit all night (wear good cologne)
    best scene when he kills the dog shit had me out my seat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.