Amino Acid Supplements?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Axel Foley, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

Who here fucks with Amino Acid supplements??I take L-Glutamine as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach and L-Arginine with my breakfast,then a Multi Amino with lunch,more Arginine with dinner and Glutamine before I go to sleep,plus not to mention the protein shakes I drink add alot of aminos also,I recover pretty fast I think.

Anyone else supplementing with Aminos??
    test
  2. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

Xtend. and ON% Whey Protein..

thats all the aminos u really need.
    test
  3. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help speed recovery and enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization. Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain. Decrease muscle breakdown and cortisol levels. Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health. Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein. Elevate growth hormone levels. Sounds good!

Calories 40
    Calories From Fat 0
    Total Fat 0 g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
    Cholesterol <0 mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0 g
    Sugars 0 g
    Protein 10 g 20%

L-Leucine 3.5 g
    L-Isoleucine 1.75 g
    L-Valine 1.75 g
    L-Glutamine 2.5 g
    Vitamin B6 10 mg
    Citrulline Malate 1 g

Ingredients:
    L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citrulline Malate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Pyridoxine HCl, Red #40, Blue #1
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I aint gonna take creatine anymore I took Xceed and it didnt really give me any gains...

Im just gonna stick to my ON natural whey protien and Glutamine...glutamine helps avoid catabolic states so you dont burn your muscle only fat and it helps with recovery the best in my opinion.
    test
  6. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

I heard about Xtend,I might try it, I buy the bulk powders and just mix them with water or orange juice,it's pretty cheap,I need to pick up a BCAA powder soon cause I'm gonna be cutting,maybe I'll get that Xtend shit if it's not to pricey,I know I'll end up buring some muscle,I can't really get around that.Vish,that company looks like they have good products,I might pick up some of their stuff.

For the circuit training I can last like 15 minutes,my stamina is'nt that great for some reason,I gotta work on that,thanks for the site links.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya the japanese baseball ands swim teams use that stuff...amino vital and its also cheap in cost too...like 7.99 to 20 bucks.

I heard the taste is good too.
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I take ON Amino pills, some glutamine, AAKG(arginine) on workout days, in addition to my Whey.

I should get some BCAA's-branched chain amino acids
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I think imma cop some of that amino vital...they say it mixes well and tastes good.

When should i talk bcaas? is that amino vital branch chained aminos?

I really knowjack about aminos lol just glutamine and eating tons of protien.
    test
  10. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

ON 100% whey got bcaa's in there.. and if u drink the shake 3x a day then im pretty sure thats enough to cover the bases.

lakers in 7
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hahah lakers in 7? what you talking about chemist? they just got eliminated.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.